Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 11-08-2022, 02:00 PM   #1
hounddog
The Nose Knows

Encounters: 11
Default Provider ad accounts hacked and deposits

I've started seeing more notices from ladies, via a variety of platforms, that one or more of their advertising accounts have been hacked and don't send deposits to their ads. This goes hand in hand with the fake accounts being set up in their name.

I realize the nogoodniks are looking for a cheap way to make a buck.

In general I struggle with providing a deposit as I'm a long time member of P411. Once upon a time it was the gold standard for screening.

I'm interested in hearing why or why not to support providing a deposit.
hounddog is online now   Quote
Old 11-08-2022, 03:37 PM   #2
carguy1989
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

because it leaves a paper trail that will point right back to the one that pays the deposit. In addition, you have NO recourse if the deposit receiver simply stops responding after receiving the deposit and ghosts you.
carguy1989 is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2022, 05:07 PM   #3
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have never require deposits until now there’s been a lot of shenanigans going on folks scheduling and canceling last minute or not showing up and making me lose money, as a matter fact I had an overnight schedule tonight and he sent $1200 upfront and then decided to cancel had I not required a deposit I would have been out of time and money. He let me keep half and I sent half back to him. I would’ve been out money had he not did that, BUT He did have four alerts on him, saying that he was a time waster, that he asks a lot of questions that he will schedule and then cancel and that’s exactly what he did so had I not made him pay a deposit he would’ve been playing games with me and I’m done playing games with gentlemen.

I have a very good reputation around here and I’m just not gonna play these types of games anymore. That’s why I require deposits now if I know you No deposit required but for new people, rest assured, it was gonna be a deposit required.

It’s sad for the girls that are honest when we have ladies out here they will keep your deposit or rip you off and it makes it harder for us but you just have to do your research on who you’re giving your deposit to so that’s my two cents on this topic
Cendell M is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2022, 07:42 PM   #4
Anonymous01
Valued Poster

I reached out to a well reviewed provider on P411 and requested an extended (3 hour) appt. She replied that since I was new to her, she would like a $150.00 deposit to secure the hotel room. (I never paid a deposit before in 20+ years in the hobby.) I thought what the heck, and paid it electronically.

Long story short, she ghosted me until long after the appt. time had come and gone, and then sent me a link to some Google Drive that she was storing old action vids and pics of herself. The video looked like it was a transfer from an 8mm loop - it was that bad. The close up action pics showed her in BB activities, so all things considered, I'm glad that she ghosted me.

P411 kicked her off, but she is on every other board, with nothing but stellar reviews.

When Gina owned and operated P411, she didn't tolerate any BS from the ladies. Since she sold it to (?) in Spain, a lot more BackPage / Craigslist quality "ladies" are making it on to P411. It's still my go - to, but now I'm looking for ladies that have been on P411 for at least 10+ years - back to the "Gina" days. Lots of OKs given indicate a fair amount of activity. If I see an account created in the past year with no OKs given, I just move on -

If P411 keeps bringing in scammers and thieves, at a certain point it will no longer be worth the $149.00 a year to me.
Anonymous01 is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2022, 07:46 PM   #5
Anonymous01
Valued Poster

P.S.: The majority of ads I've inquired about on Tryst.link are also scams and fakes. If an ad has a posted phone number, copy it, go back to the search page, and plug it in. You'd be surprised how many cities one "lady" can be in at the same time.
Anonymous01 is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2022, 08:53 PM   #6
MarcellusWalluz
(Xzn/Xzan)

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous01 View Post
P.S.: You'd be surprised how many cities one "lady" can be in at the same time.
Not surprised at all, reminds me of a certain lady that was very active here in the past & was CONSTANTLY "AVAILABLE" regardless of what type of lady you were interested in & what area you were in.
MarcellusWalluz is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2022, 09:20 PM   #7
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, when these things happens, that’s what fucks it up for other ladies, that are honest Damn shame but we go through a lot to you guys. You need to remember that no excuses for the thief though
Old 11-09-2022, 01:47 AM   #8
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

I never schedule anything, I usually text whenever I'm ready to go to check on availability. I'll move down the list and usually land something to get into

Once a deposit is given, scheduling/collecting becomes an issue. That's been my personal experience
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2022, 07:52 AM   #9
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

^^^^ That’s understandable to some guys just are not comfortable with deposits and I get that too
Old 11-09-2022, 10:54 AM   #10
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Look up how many deposits nightmares have been reported on this site, no shows are part of the business, every business has loses

Just like guys get ghosted, given bad service, arrive to sleepy whores, discover smelly pussy, we take bigger loses than someone not showing up
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2022, 02:15 PM   #11
TeeTaylor
San Diego Babe

User ID: 377453
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'd never require a deposit, I say just don't flake on me. I provide outcalls only btw.
TeeTaylor is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2022, 04:50 PM   #12
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I have never given a deposit. The exception to that rule is when a provider is traveling to me. I have advanced airfare or $$ for gas if she is driving long distance, but never locally.

There are way too many scammers.

If a provider is worried about me showing up will gladly meet her at the Starbucks or Mexican restaurant around the corner. We can have a nice chat, buy her lunch, and she can book the hotel online while we are sitting there.
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2022, 05:12 PM   #13
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Anyone dumb enough to give a deposit should be robbed.

A whore meets you and you pay.

Always been, always will be
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2022, 05:20 PM   #14
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizley View Post
I have never given a deposit. The exception to that rule is when a provider is traveling to me. I have advanced airfare or $$ for gas if she is driving long distance, but never locally.

There are way too many scammers.

If a provider is worried about me showing up will gladly meet her at the Starbucks or Mexican restaurant around the corner. We can have a nice chat, buy her lunch, and she can book the hotel online while we are sitting there.
That scenario is not the point maybe you didn’t read my post or could Care less but I had some bullshit shenanigans going on the other night I’m just saying, I never require deposits ever until now It’s happening way too much
Old 11-09-2022, 05:25 PM   #15
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotyour6 View Post
Anyone dumb enough to give a deposit should be robbed.

A whore meets you and you pay.

Always been, always will be
So are we supposed to just eat hotel fee or the no call no shows when you could’ve scheduled somebody else or they schedule and then want their money back, they have alerts and you wanna give them a chance I mean is that how it’s supposed to work for us ? it’s seems like it’s a one-way street between you guys you don’t have to pay a deposit that’s fine you just move onto the next lady but all I’m simply saying is why I require deposits and possibly why some girls do too. It doesn’t mean that all guys are dumb for paying a deposit. Not all of us are scammers. A lot of us are honest providers like myself that are here that’s here to make money and not get screwed over with stupid ass shenanigans.

The Small mindness around here is just baffling to me and quite frankly it’s ridiculous. What we don’t matter ? cause we’re whores give me a break.

I know it may have always been, but it won’t always be because gentlemen, these days are paying deposits when they are serious about scheduling

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women