Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 11-09-2022, 05:26 PM   #16
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizley View Post
I have never given a deposit. The exception to that rule is when a provider is traveling to me. I have advanced airfare or $$ for gas if she is driving long distance, but never locally.

There are way too many scammers.

If a provider is worried about me showing up will gladly meet her at the Starbucks or Mexican restaurant around the corner. We can have a nice chat, buy her lunch, and she can book the hotel online while we are sitting there.
That scenario is not the point maybe you didn’t read mine I had some bullshit shenanigans going on the other night I’m just saying, I never require deposits ever until now It’s happening way too much
Cendell M is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2022, 07:18 PM   #17
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cendell M View Post
That scenario is not the point maybe you didn’t read mine I had some bullshit shenanigans going on the other night I’m just saying, I never require deposits ever until now It’s happening way too much
I say mess only with guys willing to give you a deposit so you're not out any $, my thought is that most tricks will go elsewhere if they don't pay deposits. But there's a small crowd that don't mind, go after them
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2022, 12:41 AM   #18
mzbunzhoney1918
ProDomme

User ID: 576499

Just asked the question on another board it’s everywhere. I call it the deposit wars. I am local and I charge a very very small deposit just as a show of good faith. I feel like if you’d buy me lunch what’s wrong with sending $20-$40 upfront. And mind you this is for guys who also refuse to screen. It’s insane.
1. They don’t want to be screened
2. They don’t want to read your website or ad
3. They text and don’t want to video verify
4. And they don’t want to provide even the smallest deposit
All these good guys who have been scammed it boils my blood yes but frankly I am sick of the deposit wars. The hobby and times are changing. A new standard needs to be set but yards yada yada yada who am I?
mzbunzhoney1918 is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2022, 01:35 AM   #19
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Apparently some people just live in the past. They’re not up to the times, what we go through They don’t have open minds so they cannot grasp the situation of our business and how much goes into it and how much bullshit we put up with from folks. But that’s ok There are the ones out there that are wonderful and will send the deposit with no problem as a matter fact I got $100 deposit in my mailbox today from a gentleman who had to cancel he will reschedule but he had to cancel and he sent me $100 deposit which will go to his next session so they’re out there I could care less what anybody thinks
Old 11-10-2022, 04:02 AM   #20
MarcellusWalluz
(Xzn/Xzan)

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Apparently some people just live in the past. They’re not up to the times, what we go through They don’t have open minds so they cannot grasp the situation of our business and how much goes into it and how much bullshit we put up with from folks. But that’s ok There are the ones out there that are wonderful and will send the deposit with no problem as a matter fact I got $100 deposit in my mailbox today from a gentleman who had to cancel he will reschedule but he had to cancel and he sent me $100 deposit which will go to his next session so they’re out there I could care less what anybody thinks
+1
I wish I had a deposit for every time I've been ghosted after arriving at an incall or cancelled on at the last minute after driving almost an hour.
MarcellusWalluz is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2022, 07:17 AM   #21
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz View Post
+1
I wish I had a deposit for every time I've been ghosted after arriving at an incall or cancelled on at the last minute after driving almost an hour.
I know you’re being a smart ass cause that’s what you like to do but even if you gave a deposit, she should have the obligation to return your deposit. If she cancels she should not keep your deposit. I think you know that I think you’re just fucking around with me and it’s not funny cause I’m being serious.

I totally agree with that, and I totally believe that the whore should return your money if you ever give a deposit, but something tells me, MarsellusWallaze does not pay deposits

I never asked for a deposit before but you guys don’t understand the shit that we go through and frankly, I don’t think you’ll care, but there is guys out there that will pay deposits and there is good women out there that won’t scam you, so I’m done with the subject I think it’s stupid that you guys call out don’t give a whore a deposit I mean that your Categorizing most of us in one lump sum and that’s just frankly not how every single hooker out there is most of them are honest and if you’re going to give you a deposit to a bitch on list crawler with that’s your fucking fault if she scams you. I’m saying in general not you anyways have a good day
Old 11-10-2022, 08:44 AM   #22
MarcellusWalluz
(Xzn/Xzan)

Encounters: 89

^No smartassness intended. In your situation the guy cancelled, naturally felt bad & compensated you. I have no doubt if you are the one that had to cancel last minute he would have gotten his deposit back & hopefully been offered some type of incentive on the rescheduled visit.
Unfortunately that's not usually the case. I can't speak from experience because I have never sent a deposit, but I have wasted 2-3 hrs countless times on ladies that cancel or ghost at the last minute. Add them all up & that's at least one 40 hour work week. Never been offered any type of compensation, I just look at it as part of the hobby & move on but "It would be nice".
MarcellusWalluz is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2022, 09:53 AM   #23
BLM69
BANNED

Quote:
^No smartassness intended. In your situation the guy cancelled, naturally felt bad & compensated you. I have no doubt if you are the one that had to cancel last minute he would have gotten his deposit back & hopefully been offered some type of incentive on the rescheduled visit.
Unfortunately that's not usually the case. I can't speak from experience because I have never sent a deposit, but I have wasted 2-3 hrs countless times on ladies that cancel or ghost at the last minute. Add them all up & that's at least one 40 hour work week. Never been offered any type of compensation, I just look at it as part of the hobby & move on but "It would be nice".
Deposits and compensation are a one way street, a hookers time is always more valuable.....the incentive is always minimal to none

The reality is that some guys will pay deposits but most won't, go after the guys that will if it's a requirement, everybody is happy
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2022, 02:46 PM   #24
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Fair Enough, I just thought you were being mean to me, Marcellus, you seem like a nice guy I’ve met you once And you were a complete gentleman and you like to joke around a lot, but yes if I had to cancel on somebody, I would give their deposit back and I would make up for it. I would give them an incentive like if they put a deposit and they do see me that half of that deposit goes towards their session or id discount the next session.

I know not all women are like this I know some screw up and steal and scam and fuck it up for all of us but not all women are like this is what was my point there’s some guys that just don’t wanna pay deposits and that’s fine that’s OK I hate charging for deposits but I have to now. You have a good day. Sorry if I was a little rude. I thought you were being mean first (in my little kid voicetrampoline:
Old 11-10-2022, 02:47 PM   #25
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
Deposits and compensation are a one way street, a hookers time is always more valuable.....the incentive is always minimal to none

The reality is that some guys will pay deposits but most won't, go after the guys that will if it's a requirement, everybody is happy
Yes, it’s called weeding through the time wasters
Old 11-10-2022, 03:52 PM   #26
BLM69
BANNED

Quote:
Yes, it’s called weeding through the time wasters
The clients/tricks that pay the $ call it avoiding the GPS hookers and scammers. I think it's important to keep them happy 😃
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2022, 06:38 PM   #27
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

^^^Yes sir daddy lol
Old 11-10-2022, 06:47 PM   #28
Pangolier
Twilight Dancer

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by hounddog View Post
I've started seeing more notices from ladies, via a variety of platforms, that one or more of their advertising accounts have been hacked and don't send deposits to their ads. This goes hand in hand with the fake accounts being set up in their name.

I realize the nogoodniks are looking for a cheap way to make a buck.

In general I struggle with providing a deposit as I'm a long time member of P411. Once upon a time it was the gold standard for screening.

I'm interested in hearing why or why not to support providing a deposit.

While I won't get into all of the details, some stupid d bag hacked Yasmin's Tryst account within the past few months. I found out about it, but had I not I'm sure the hacker would have attempted to obtain money from me with some kind of ruse that he / she thought would be convincing. I think it become more problematic if a legit girl is known for honoring and handling deposits in an honest manner, then someone somehow manages to hack her account then she gets a bad rep because people don't know it was the hacker who was doing the stealing.

One thing to look for... while this doesn't apply to everyone, most criminals are impatient bastards. If you schedule an appointment multiple days in advance, and are communicating with the person over the course of a few days, with possible calendar updates and small talk, if it's a criminal he's likely not going to want to carry on the scam that long. He will likely demand the money up front and very quickly at the start of the conversation, and if you refuse he will move on to the next target, rather than spending days trying over and over again to convince you he is legit.

Most honest business women are willing to put in a bit of effort to secure their business, and want you to feel comfortable. If someone starts freaking out at the start of the conversation because you don't send money right away, that's a huge red flag.
Pangolier is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2022, 09:36 AM   #29
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pangolier View Post
While I won't get into all of the details, some stupid d bag hacked Yasmin's Tryst account within the past few months. I found out about it, but had I not I'm sure the hacker would have attempted to obtain money from me with some kind of ruse that he / she thought would be convincing. I think it become more problematic if a legit girl is known for honoring and handling deposits in an honest manner, then someone somehow manages to hack her account then she gets a bad rep because people don't know it was the hacker who was doing the stealing.

One thing to look for... while this doesn't apply to everyone, most criminals are impatient bastards. If you schedule an appointment multiple days in advance, and are communicating with the person over the course of a few days, with possible calendar updates and small talk, if it's a criminal he's likely not going to want to carry on the scam that long. He will likely demand the money up front and very quickly at the start of the conversation, and if you refuse he will move on to the next target, rather than spending days trying over and over again to convince you he is legit.

Most honest business women are willing to put in a bit of effort to secure their business, and want you to feel comfortable. If someone starts freaking out at the start of the conversation because you don't send money right away, that's a huge red flag.

Spot on, great way to look at things!! And quit true I believe.

This seems to be happening thing on Tryst peoples accounts get hacked because they either click on links that think it’s from Tryst or they don’t have their multifactor turned on where you have to use a thumbprint or facial recognition to get into your account and that’s very important on these types of websites. I never click on any link that I don’t know is legit that’s usually how these hackers get in from what I understand but the multifactor button is very important on Tryst

Sorry that happened To her it’s a pain in the ass to get your account back and go through all that hell thank God it’s never happened to me knock on wood
Old 11-11-2022, 05:51 PM   #30
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
So are we supposed to just eat hotel fee or the no call no shows when you could’ve scheduled somebody else or they schedule and then want their money back, they have alerts and you wanna give them a chance I mean is that how it’s supposed to work for us ? it’s seems like it’s a one-way street between you guys you don’t have to pay a deposit that’s fine you just move onto the next lady but all I’m simply saying is why I require deposits and possibly why some girls do too. It doesn’t mean that all guys are dumb for paying a deposit. Not all of us are scammers. A lot of us are honest providers like myself that are here that’s here to make money and not get screwed over with stupid ass shenanigans.

The Small mindness around here is just baffling to me and quite frankly it’s ridiculous. What we don’t matter ? cause we’re whores give me a break.

I know it may have always been, but it won’t always be because gentlemen, these days are paying deposits when they are serious about scheduling
I dont give a fuck what you do
You be the whore that daddy knows you can be
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women