Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40281
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 12-03-2022, 09:43 AM   #16
SomeRandomGuy88
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotQuiteBond View Post
Don't get me wrong fellas, my feelings weren't hurt. I have no delusion that I have anything to do with a provider's free time before or after an encounter, which is her business. I just found it interesting what a lady, who the original question is meant for, with a high sex drive might do with her free time while traveling. Not necessarily with SOs, but random hookups. Hell, maybe she decides to turn the tables and rent a fella (or other lady) for an hr or two.

It was just interesting, and even funny to discuss during the encounter I had, because it turns out her hook up was with a guy somewhat involved in LE. Little did he know...

Just thought some ladies might like to share...allow a brief peak into their personal escapades during travels.
You’re not going to get ladies here to discuss it because they don’t want to give the impression free pussy from them is a possibility. If you want some literotica, there’s lots of stories out there on the Internet. Not being rude, you’re just not going to get them to admit to doing something they sling for several hundred dollars an hour for free. But they definitely do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
I've gotten free hooker pussy multiple times, it's nothing to brag about, I prefer civies to be perfectly honest, it's more organic and always a better time
Yeah any guy in the hobby for a long enough time gets free hooker pussy and sometimes free hooker pussy is the most expensive of them all. Civilian girls are going to be better because most hookers have a pathological hatred of the men who buy sex from them and civvie girls are unlikely to take in five or more different dudes every day for several years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
That's no surprise in today's society, women are more slick and BSn while getting other cocks
About 1 in 10 kids are unknowingly raised by fathers who don’t know the kid isn’t his. This fluctuates by demographics but thottery is in full force out there.
SomeRandomGuy88 is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2022, 03:17 PM   #17
Mdtrucker
Lifetime Premium Access

That's not unusual back In 90s a bunch of the ladies used to go dancing at American Bandstand. It was a lot of fun it seems like things were different then. Not so long ago
Mdtrucker is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2022, 03:44 PM   #18
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeRandomGuy88 View Post
You’re not going to get ladies here to discuss it because they don’t want to give the impression free pussy from them is a possibility. If you want some literotica, there’s lots of stories out there on the Internet. Not being rude, you’re just not going to get them to admit to doing something they sling for several hundred dollars an hour for free. But they definitely do.

Yeah any guy in the hobby for a long enough time gets free hooker pussy and sometimes free hooker pussy is the most expensive of them all. Civilian girls are going to be better because most hookers have a pathological hatred of the men who buy sex from them and civvie girls are unlikely to take in five or more different dudes every day for several years.

About 1 in 10 kids are unknowingly raised by fathers who don’t know the kid isn’t his. This fluctuates by demographics but thottery is in full force out there.
It's not only hookers that hate Men, now you have this modern "I don't need a Man" movement, and they also don't like Men. That's even funnier though, it's usually ran through single mothers with kids, wanting to score on a high value Man to support her and her kids.

Social media has ruined their minds and end up nothing more than booty calls and eventually the cat lady. While the Men end up tricking or score on a young chick wanting to be taken care of.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2022, 07:01 PM   #19
DesWad
Legit poster

Encounters: 48

There’s been hints of this topic on here before. I’d say nearly every provider is bare backing someone for free somewhere. I’ve had SOs I barebacked and I know they had SBs at the least. One may have been whoring based on her texts I read. So there’s probably a lot of them in the civi dating around.
DesWad is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2022, 08:13 PM   #20
DesWad
Legit poster

Encounters: 48

SDs I meant
DesWad is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2022, 05:16 PM   #21
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesWad View Post
There’s been hints of this topic on here before. I’d say nearly every provider is bare backing someone for free somewhere. I’ve had SOs I barebacked and I know they had SBs at the least. One may have been whoring based on her texts I read. So there’s probably a lot of them in the civi dating around.
Some may have guys they give it to, but most hookers value their pussy since tricks pay them for it, they can't comprehend giving it away LMAO.......what a prize
BLM69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women