Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 12-27-2022, 07:05 PM   #31
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben dover View Post
We got the money, you got the honey. It's supposed to be a mutually beneficial arrangement.
It exactly should be if you’re a nice person , if not that money can be stuck where the sun don’t shine. There will always be ladies, and there will always be gentlemen. One person can’t control an agreement if they’re an asshole.

Not meaning you, dear, just in general
Cendell M is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2022, 07:06 PM   #32
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCFalcon77 View Post
Exactly right ben.....
You. Must be really bored “exactly right Ben” lol You sound like a five-year-old
Old 12-28-2022, 08:36 AM   #33
saustin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

[QUOTE=Cendell M;1063056981I could care less.
[/QUOTE]
How much less could you care? https://www.merriam-webster.com/word...ldnt-care-less
saustin is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2022, 08:42 AM   #34
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I definitely could care less about reading that long link
Old 12-28-2022, 09:19 AM   #35
saustin
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cendell M View Post
I definitely could care less about reading that long link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9_nsXgtD6k
Old 12-28-2022, 09:41 AM   #36
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 12

Thanks for proving my point Cendell. You could have stopped this a long time ago but you choose to confront instead of just moving on. I'm not saying you should just sit back and "take it" from anyone. The problem stems from you not being able to NOT have the last word; and, unfortunately, a lot of times when you reply it is not grammatically correct with many spelling issues and run on sentences. This leads to the usual thoughts about many of you ladies on the board. This is not an attack in reality. It's just a reality check that IF you must post, maybe you should reread your post several times before hitting the button. That advice would be good for many of the folks on this board.
CryptKicker is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2022, 09:45 AM   #37
Audrey Astor
Denver/Kansas City

User ID: 112407
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I haven’t read all of the replies. I can tell you that if she’s not comfortable, it won’t be fun for either of you. The poster below mentioned that some people do evolve and their style, likes/dislikes change. You’re not requesting anything crazy, so I’m sure you can find another lady.
Audrey Astor is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2022, 10:16 AM   #38
Joebillybob
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Solid recon. I count at least three providers in this thread that won’t see any of my hard earned money.
Joebillybob is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2022, 10:24 AM   #39
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryptKicker View Post
Thanks for proving my point Cendell. You could have stopped this a long time ago but you choose to confront instead of just moving on. I'm not saying you should just sit back and "take it" from anyone. The problem stems from you not being able to NOT have the last word; and, unfortunately, a lot of times when you reply it is not grammatically correct with many spelling issues and run on sentences. This leads to the usual thoughts about many of you ladies on the board. This is not an attack in reality. It's just a reality check that IF you must post, maybe you should reread your post several times before hitting the button. That advice would be good for many of the folks on this board.
Eccie is not going to make or break me these days.
Old 12-28-2022, 10:28 AM   #40
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

[QUOTE=CryptKicker;1063057597]Thanks for proving my point Cendell. You could have stopped this a long time ago but you choose to confront instead of just moving on. I'm not saying you should just sit back and "take it" from anyone. The problem stems from you not being able to NOT have the last word; and, unfortunately, a lot of times when you reply it is not grammatically correct with many spelling issues and run on sentences. This leads to the usual thoughts about many of you ladies on the board. This is not an attack in reality. It's just a reality check that IF you must post, maybe you should reread your post several times before hitting the button. That advice would be good for many of the folks on this board.

I’m sorry but I don’t just sit back and take it like a good little girl I’m gonna say something back if I feel necessary, i’m sorry you don’t like it but that’s just the way that I am.
Old 12-28-2022, 10:33 AM   #41
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joebillybob View Post
Solid recon. I count at least three providers in this thread that won’t see any of my hard earned money.
That’s ok with me
Old 12-28-2022, 11:05 AM   #42
saustin
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cendell M View Post

I’m sorry but I don’t just sit back and take it like a good little girl I’m gonna say something back if I feel necessary, i’m sorry you don’t like it but that’s just the way that I am.
To what end? What's the payback?
Old 12-28-2022, 12:48 PM   #43
KCFalcon77
Premium Access

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by saustin View Post
To what end? What's the payback?
It's like beating your head against a wall. I tried to get the lady in KC to understand, that it had nothing to do with her and myself, but that her generally posting with a snotty attitude and the drama was quite probably running off potential clients. How many she'll never know. Just from her posts, (this is nothing to do with you Cendell), this seems to be the ladies sole source of income. I suggested she might draw more (flies with honey then vinegar). To no avail. As you stated, getting the last word seems fine, BUT is it the last word really? The last word may be in all the gents who decide to ask someone else for a date. Just one mans two cents, for what its worth. Not much evidently...
KCFalcon77 is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2022, 01:37 PM   #44
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
It's like beating your head against a wall. I tried to get the lady in KC to understand, that it had nothing to do with her and myself, but that her generally posting with a snotty attitude and the drama was quite probably running off potential clients. How many she'll never know. Just from her posts, (this is nothing to do with you Cendell), this seems to be the ladies sole source of income. I suggested she might draw more (flies with honey then vinegar). To no avail. As you stated, getting the last word seems fine, BUT is it the last word really? The last word may be in all the gents who decide to ask someone else for a date. Just one mans two cents, for what its worth. Not much evidently...
Look I know it had nothing to do with me, I suppose I took your comments the wrong way, so I apologize. I saw where that girl was being super snotty so I get it.
This has nothing to do with me and you so again I apologize!
Old 12-28-2022, 01:39 PM   #45
hk toys
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
I think you're overly generalizing, just as the OP is, AND I think your seeing too many of the wrong clients.

I do agree about the complaining parts though. Many ladies spend too much time complaining or putting their "issues" out there to the open forum. It's not appealing, and frankly can't be good for business. Just IMHO though.
Say it loud for the people in the back.

Also, one can tell a screening info went well based on a review. Also based on common sense. Common sense level interpretation and how fucking easy the instructions are you can based on the amount of good reviews and posts insinuating good reasoning skills by the clients you can safely assume there's quite a bit of correct coming screen requests.

Even if a gent had a brainfart and thought with his lower member b/c the chick had some smoking pics, he can always recalibrate & reset and do things the proper way. Instead, the woman will chose to shame him and post him on Twitter.

A woman can be in a smoking hot hooker dress with open holes in it, with clear heels. Dude thinking with his dick like 'want to fuck u in that dress fully clothed standing up stick dick through hole...hope you in nice hotel" .. No no, he's clearly horny and typing before reasoning. He knows better.

It's like these providers are raging feminists who'd want to use any opportunity to prove that man is less intelligent then them then go tell everyone within earshot.
hk toys is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women