Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Technical Questions
Technical Questions Even the most computer-savvy may have technical questions regarding navigation of the site. Ask it here! If you have an answer, be our guest! (For further assistance, contact your local moderator or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff city forums)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40281
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-09-2012, 08:45 PM   #16
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

User ID: 133285
My ECCIE Reviews

White women can be white and not have to worry about "marketing" their race.

I have had alot of men tell me i am their first AA woman. I think the term exotic would help some older southern gents, to seperate African/Black stigma. from Providers all the time. Exotic may help them see us in a different light. Also plain marketing purposes, sure some men may believe you when you say your exotic mix, they dont care as long as your not just Black or African. We all know there is a heavy stigma that comes with being labeled "Black/African" i just think it would me nice to be able to label yourself as something a little more appealing that the already crumbled and crucifed race adjective Black/African.
Old 10-09-2012, 08:58 PM   #17
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

This is the best thread drift I have read on this board....

I am a mid 40's white guy..... I don't care what you women select as a title (race) for yourself.

It is in between the lines that I am going to read....

If you can communicate, and are comfortable in your skin......... Whats the problem?

That is on the shallow end of the pool , I hope this thread stays on the shallow end.....
Old 10-09-2012, 09:12 PM   #18
Mssppislm
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 298
Location: *Southern Illinois*KCMO*Central-North Mississippi* North Louisiana*
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mya Michelle View Post
White women can be white and not have to worry about "marketing" their race. .
True

Quote:
I have had alot of men tell me i am their first AA woman. I think the term exotic would help some older southern gents, to seperate African/Black stigma. from Providers all the time. Exotic may help them see us in a different light. Also plain marketing purposes, sure some men may believe you when you say your exotic mix, they dont care as long as your not just Black or African. We all know there is a heavy stigma that comes with being labeled "Black/African" i just think it would me nice to be able to label yourself as something a little more appealing that the already crumbled and crucifed race adjective Black/African.
But.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by trey View Post
If a guy gets turned off by seeing black listed as your race he probably wasn't looking to meet with you anyway.
Old 10-09-2012, 09:15 PM   #19
ArisRose
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 141008
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs down

Quote:
I think the term exotic would help some older southern gents, to seperate African/Black stigma.
It would not.
It would not.
I promise you it would not.

No type of marketing will change a white sheet mentality.
Old 10-09-2012, 09:42 PM   #20
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomBlkChick View Post
It would not.
It would not.
I promise you it would not.

No type of marketing will change a white sheet mentality.
Damn straight.

Baby girl needs to be more secure with herself. You're hot get over it. No one is gonna say "oh this chick ain't black she's exotic!"
Old 10-09-2012, 10:12 PM   #21
LordBeaverbrook
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

I like "Yummy" but then most women are yummy if they have a great attitude and some seem like they'd be yummy even if they are bitchy (but then that is perhaps the attraction?). For me smarter is usually yummier :-)

Seriously, exotic is great marketing, but is too non-specific. In the U.S. and Europe, black, African, Asian including Indian and Middle Eastern are all "exotic". True Slavic could also be "exotic". Blond with big boobs is exotic in Japan & Asia for that matter. Black and/or Ebony probably best defines a (for lack of a better definition) a more "negroid" appearance but even that can be features, skin color, body type, a combination or all three. There should probably be a "mixed" choice too IMHO. African doesn't really work because Egyptians, Tunisians etc... Are African as well as white S. Africans. This is all tricky because race is not genetic but more a cultural and social construct. BTW, this is from a guy who thinks all fairly fit body types, shapes, colors, sizes and hair colors (I'd even try no hair but haven't had a chance LOL) can be attractive or beautiful, but of course some do more for me than others. YMMV

I think I need to travel from town to town and survey all of the providers to come up with a factual and scientific basis for this. I'll even do it pro bono. Ladies, sign up and get in line(fantasies are OKhere aren't they?)! LOL
Old 10-10-2012, 07:10 AM   #22
Travelingbro
Premium Access

Encounters: 83

I like Black/African..... exotic is to broad/vague.
Old 10-10-2012, 07:51 AM   #23
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks for the comments guys
Old 10-10-2012, 10:54 AM   #24
DDBD Photography
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickEmDown View Post
I was born Black & I'm gonna die Black...can't stand the term "African American"

btw, I agree with the gentlemen above, "Exotic" = Black

I do think it would be good to take off the "African/Black" selection, they are NOT one in the same
+1
Old 10-10-2012, 12:01 PM   #25
Guest041816-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 5057
My ECCIE Reviews

Great Tactic Mya but I really don't think it would matter if the selection of "Exotic" would be used. What's the meaning of Exotic anyway? If you’re bi racial or tri racial? Lots of girl’s use the term of all races I wouldn’t think they would want to be associated with black. I for one have no problem black, AA or African

Are you trying to fancy up the work black to mean “Exotic” if someone would choose you it’s not going to be because of the one word. It’s all about confidence and being comfortable in your own skin.
Old 10-10-2012, 12:09 PM   #26
camouflage
Account Disabled

Quote:
I just feel that aesthetically "exotic" would be much more appealing than "African/Black".
What about the "exotic" hispanic ladies? Or the "exotic" asian ladies? Or the "exotic" middle eastern ladies?
Where do you get the idea that "exotic" translates to black ladies? Embrace your race, whatever it is. Be proud, it takes all people to make the world go round.
Old 10-10-2012, 12:11 PM   #27
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

I like black chicks.

You can be mixed if you want. AA if you want.

Either way I will see you

I know someone that wont see you. You can be black, AA or mixed and he likes white girls.

Call your self rainbow and he wont see you.

Call yourself rainbow and i will

Can I say chicks??

Oh and op.... You are fucking hot
Old 10-10-2012, 02:42 PM   #28
iggy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67
Default Exotic

IMHO Exotic translates to MYSTIC the unknown, Pleasures that awaits you ??

What u think Ladies ??
Old 10-10-2012, 04:05 PM   #29
Guest082513-02
Account Disabled

User ID: 60550
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by camouflage View Post
What about the "exotic" hispanic ladies? Or the "exotic" asian ladies? Or the "exotic" middle eastern ladies?
Where do you get the idea that "exotic" translates to black ladies? Embrace your race, whatever it is. Be proud, it takes all people to make the world go round.

+1.. why not embrace it? If i were black i would... and by gawd fawk anyone that doesnt like it. Id rather a guy want to see me because he likes my race... than to have one see me because he thought i was something i wasnt. Honestly i dont think men mind seeing black ladies as much as some ladies dont wanna see black men... i think its ALL about the attitude and how one carries herself or himself.... We have some very beautiful AA ladies out there
Old 10-10-2012, 05:01 PM   #30
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by austxjr View Post
I like "Yummy" but then most women are yummy if they have a great attitude and some seem like they'd be yummy even if they are bitchy (but then that is perhaps the attraction?). For me smarter is usually yummier :-)

Seriously, exotic is great marketing, but is too non-specific. In the U.S. and Europe, black, African, Asian including Indian and Middle Eastern are all "exotic". True Slavic could also be "exotic". Blond with big boobs is exotic in Japan & Asia for that matter. Black and/or Ebony probably best defines a (for lack of a better definition) a more "negroid" appearance but even that can be features, skin color, body type, a combination or all three. There should probably be a "mixed" choice too IMHO. African doesn't really work because Egyptians, Tunisians etc... Are African as well as white S. Africans. This is all tricky because race is not genetic but more a cultural and social construct.
I am talking about America lol... I understand you all want to throw in the entire world into a category of exotic lol. I say us AA girls need all the marketing strategys we can get. Once again i ask you guys to search all of eccie under black/african and then do a search under mixed... B/A has less than 2 pages of providers who are listed as that.

I think that is a sign that i am not the only one who does not like the way the selection is worded neccesarily, and i think that because we are in the south where sterotypes are used; i would say much more hastily than up north, Why not add it as an option? you cant say its because you're trying to lie about what race you are, cause i am sure 75% of ladies under the "mixed" race know they are not mixed and got two same race parents and grandparents as far as they know lol.

It seems almost everyone is going to associate exotic with black anywho, atleast here in America (i dunno what japana and egypt have to say about it lol). Sure its not a real "race" but heck there isn't a real pure "race" anyways, right? heh lol & i am not saying only black girls can call themselves exotic either, when i think of exotic i think of someone with darker skin and pretty features, or olive skin and dark hair. I think the term exotic will be more than approriate as an option put in place , yes for mainly AA women. As a marketing tool, all i have to say is put Exotic on the list and by next week see how many ladies list themselves exotic lol, its kinda the same thing as mixed , and as you can see mixed is a popular pick!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women