Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47412
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 05-12-2019, 01:30 AM   #1
Century
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25
Default Wife in a BBC Trance-Long

Ive openly spoke of my wife having a bull but recently we had an encounter that I feel Realm worthy.
It started as a needed night out. I reserved us a suite and made arrangements to go out with friends. We were having fun at the bar and soon her drinks were switched to tequila. She always drinks tequila drinks when she wants to let the size queen out. I slipped off and made a call to her bull but unfortunately he was out of town.
I broke the news to her and she told me I better hydrate because I had work to do.
The club slowed so we ubered back to the hotel alone to finish the night at their bar. Once there I needed to use the restroom and told her to grab us a place at the bar.
When I returned she was being talked to by a very tall black man. It was then that he realized that she wasnt alone. She apologized and tried to leave but she told him it was ok. He said "I didnt mean to interfer" and she placed her hand on his arm and said "Its ok. Please stay". He decided to go get us drinks.
I was kind of set back. Until now she had only showed interest in one other bull. I laughed and asked if she was calling in a back up. She just giggled and winked at me.
We drank and got to know each other better. The conversation of sex was flirted with numerous times. She was touching him and I could tell the liquor had her in a different frame of mind. Once he let on that he had experience with this she asked if he wanted to go to our suite. He said he'd meet us there because he wanted to freshen up in his room first.
When her and I made it to the room her clothes flew off. When he knocked the door I had her down to her panties. Her big MM were out and I had her thong to the side eating her on the couch.
She opened the door to the side and let him in. He smiled and put a hand on her hip. He caressed her tit and ran his other hand to her ass.
I slipped off to pee as they rubbed on each other. As I returned I heard her say "OMG thats big". I walked in to see my bride holding a Julio Gomez sized cock.
She sat on the couch and took what she could into her mouth. She sucked and stroked him up to full attention whole moaning and gagging.
They then swapped spots. He kneeled to eat her as she sat and held onto my cock.
After she was good and wet she took his hand and walked him to the bedroom. We all climbed in bed. She laid in front of him blowing as i fucked her doggy style. Eventually he went and got the Durex XXL and stretched it onto his shaft. He pulled her to the edge of the bed and began to rub it against her pussy. As he began to push it in he said "look at your husband as I fuck you".
She locked eyes with me and began to tense up as he worked it in. She was struggling to take it. Her body was tense and she was trying to crawl away. He told her "dont run. You can ask me to pull some out but dont run. You wanted this. Take it". That turned me on.
I began to kiss her and suck her big tits as he worked all that she could take into her. She was grunting and semi-screaming as he rearranged her guts. I could tell she was loving it. Her pussy was creaming the way it does when she is dick drunk.
Then the one thing I didnt think could happen did. She was tensed up. He was holding her legs pumping away with about 4" still hanging out of her. She began to breath quickly but exhaled and relaxed. Her head laid back and she slightly arched her back. Her eyes rolled back and he was soon balls deep. She layed there almost trance like and was moaning like Ive never heard her do. She took every inch of him and began to quiver as he went deep and filled his cover.
He slowly pulled out and she crawled to me and collapsed onto my chest. She was breathing heavy and I could feel her pussy throbbing. After a few minutes it was my turn.
I rolled her onto her back and pushed in. I love the feeling of a freshly fucked pussy. As I pumped away he sat in a chair beside the bed and stroked to the sight of her tits bouncing.
He came over and began to rub his cock on her tits and occasionally letting her take the head into her mouth. As he dropped a second load onto her face and chest I bred her.
We cleaned up and laid on the bed talking. All the drinks and sex had gotten to me and I dozed off.
I woke up to the bed rocking. I rolled over to find her prone with him on top of her. He smiled and said "sorry to wake you but I want some more".
I told him to go for it. Make her regret the decision. He wasnt gentle this go round. He began to destroy her from behind. He slowed when she asked him to but quickly worked back up. She was screaming into a pillow. I could see her creaming on his rubber again. He pummeled her from behind until he drove deep and held it to once again fill his cover. I quickly jumped on for my final round. I fucked her sloppy pussy as she held onto his cock. I filled her once again.
We then said our goodbyes and he left. The next morning I gave her my morning wood as she complained of being sore. Her pussy still felt used and beat up. I loved it.
Century is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2019, 03:03 AM   #2
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

This reads more like fiction - not an event - IMHO!
Solemate62 is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2019, 07:55 AM   #3
Joey_Gleet
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

I saw the heading I thought that she was binge watching British comedies or something.
Just love ' Waiting for God'.
Joey_Gleet is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2019, 12:03 PM   #4
bigwill832
Premium Access

Encounters: 32

Damn. I want to come and fuck your wife, now.
bigwill832 is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2019, 01:18 PM   #5
Century
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solemate62 View Post
This reads more like fiction - not an event - IMHO!
I appreciate your opinion and Ill admit that it reads like one of those Dear Penthouse letters but it happened and it was great.
Old 05-12-2019, 01:19 PM   #6
Century
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey_Gleet View Post
I saw the heading I thought that she was binge watching British comedies or something.
Just love ' Waiting for God'.
Hahaha. Yeah I can see that
Old 05-12-2019, 01:27 PM   #7
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Century View Post
I appreciate your opinion and Ill admit that it reads like one of those Dear Penthouse letters but it happened and it was great.
Well, we breathlessly await the full, un-redacted ‘Encounter Report’ with contact information! Thanks!
Solemate62 is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2019, 02:07 PM   #8
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hot damn!!!!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2019, 10:16 PM   #9
Joni HappyMassage
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 261561
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Forget meeting them, I was wondering what city to find the gentleman in ��♀️
Joni HappyMassage is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2019, 10:40 PM   #10
alaine
"Moved on"..

User ID: 78361
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

LOL....I want to sign up to watch (at least).
alaine is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 10:34 AM   #11
zonbin
BANNED

The club slowed so we ubered back to the hotel alone to finish the night at their bar. Once there I needed to use the restroom and told her to grab us a place at the bar.
When I returned she was being talked to by a very tall black man. It was then that he realized that she wasnt alone. She apologized and tried to leave but she told him it was ok. He said "I didnt mean to interfer" and she placed her hand on his arm and said "Its ok. Please stay". He decided to go get us drinks.
I was kind of set back. Until now she had only showed interest in one other bull. I laughed and asked if she was calling in a back up. She just giggled and winked at me.
We drank and got to know each other better. The conversation of sex was flirted with numerous times. She was touching him and I could tell the liquor had her in a different frame of mind. Once he let on that he had experience with this she asked if he wanted to go to our suite. He said he'd meet us there because he wanted to freshen up in his room first.
When her and I made it to the room her clothes flew off. When he knocked the door I had her down to her panties. Her big MM were out and I had her thong to the side eating her on the couch.
She opened the door to the side and let him in. He smiled and put a hand on her hip. He caressed her tit and ran his other hand to her ass.
zonbin is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 03:55 PM   #12
SlowHand50
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaine View Post
LOL....I want to sign up to watch (at least).
Me too.
SlowHand50 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women