Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > A Question of Legality
A Question of Legality Post your legal questions here (general, nothing of a personal nature)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 10-11-2019, 08:38 PM   #1
USABarry
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 15
Default He's Pretty Krafty

Saw this article that was written last week in Vanity Fair magazine. The author lays out the scenario of the Robert Kraft debacle in Florida. From start to finish it goes through the residual effects of the LE efforts trying to uncover a trafficking ring. While most media outlets have left this story this article brings it up to date for those who may be interested.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019...f-robert-kraft
USABarry is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2019, 11:39 PM   #2
alaine
"Moved on"..

User ID: 78361
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks for posting. Very good info to have.
alaine is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2019, 05:48 AM   #3
H5678J
Premium Access

Encounters: 93

Good and informative article. Outlines the potential hazards of frequenting AMPS.
H5678J is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2019, 12:34 PM   #4
RetiredSubmariner
Valued Poster

That is an interesting read.
RetiredSubmariner is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2019, 01:03 PM   #5
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

nice read.. the Kraft Cops arrested the so-called Trafficked girls, none of whom turned out to be trafficked.. in Dallas they arrest the Housekeepers, so-called "mamasans".. meanwhile owners are untouched, even as the city licenses the Spas. major clusterfuck going on. we had a bust the other day, the Dallas Morning News headlined "human trafficking".. bullshit journalism, 2 Mamasans jailed.. fucking Housekeepers in their 60's.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2019, 06:50 PM   #6
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
nice read.. the Kraft Cops arrested the so-called Trafficked girls, none of whom turned out to be trafficked.. in Dallas they arrest the Housekeepers, so-called "mamasans".. meanwhile owners are untouched, even as the city licenses the Spas. major clusterfuck going on. we had a bust the other day, the Dallas Morning News headlined "human trafficking".. bullshit journalism, 2 Mamasans jailed.. fucking Housekeepers in their 60's.

interesting read indeed! especially the attempts to tie this to President Trump, yeah?
it seems Kraft isn't quite the self-made dude i thought he was, he married into money and got his job via his father-in-law but did manage a leveraged buyout.

i am not surprised one bit that the so-called stats for trafficking are completely bogus to the point of being intentional fraud! and yet this horseshit is being peddled to the public as fact and used as the basis for these new laws which are crap. of course people here derided Trump for signing this horseshit. well he had to because the moral morons would have had a field day over it, they are trying to impeach Trump over any flimsy shit and if he had vetoed this "veto-proof" horseshit they'd try to impeach him over that too!

i don't always agree with "General" Chung Tran but as a fellow "brother of the AMP's" we both know full well what horseshit this "trafficking" claim is when these spa's get busted. between the two of us we've easily had over 1,000 .. yeah ONE THOUSAND sessions with amp girls and if one out of every 100 girls I've seen were trafficked i'd be surprised. i bet the General would be too.

the fact that the case for trafficking in this Kraft case has completely fallen apart is proof. these girls are in it for the money. many of the AMP girls in the US were in the biz in Asia and came here to make more money. even the "rookies" know exactly what is involved from the biz. here's a fact i know personally having traveled extensively around Asia ...asian men covet youth .. not underage per se .. but youth. girls in the biz in Asia, especially Japan and also China and South Korea are "over the hill" at 25. they get relegated to low end places that service Gaijin .. foreigners. foreigners are not allowed at the best places in Asia unless you are well connected .. i.e. rich and only with native Asians. so these girls once they hit "expiration date" in Asia come to America. a 25 year old AMP girl in Asia is old news. in America she's worth her weight in Gold, Silver and Platinum.

Kraft, in many ways, appears to be as naive as his fellow billionaire and NFL team owner Jerral Jones when he exclaimed "I want me some glory hole!" not have a fucking clue what that means in sex world terms. Kraft had no idea either, but once he found out of course he went back for more! he found his "glory hole" bahhaaaaa.

Kraft will ultimately win his case. not because of his money .. well mostly because of his money but because the case itself is deeply flawed especially the video evidence.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2019, 08:03 AM   #7
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
these girls are in it for the money. many of the AMP girls in the US were in the biz in Asia and came here to make more money. even the "rookies" know exactly what is involved from the biz. here's a fact i know personally having traveled extensively around Asia ...asian men covet youth .. not underage per se .. but youth. girls in the biz in Asia, especially Japan and also China and South Korea are "over the hill" at 25. they get relegated to low end places that service Gaijin .. foreigners. foreigners are not allowed at the best places in Asia unless you are well connected .. i.e. rich and only with native Asians. so these girls once they hit "expiration date" in Asia come to America. a 25 year old AMP girl in Asia is old news. in America she's worth her weight in Gold, Silver and Platinum.
this is absolute FACT.. well said, and literally true down to the exact age of "expiration".. 25 is THE cut-off age, throw in Vietnam with the other Countries mentioned. you might as well stamp an expiration date on the girls, 25 is it.

after you understand that, the rest of the discussion falls into place. these AMP ladies have already been doing their work in Asia, they come to the US willingly, eagerly, to continue.. and by the way, with Visas issued by the State Department in conjunction with USCIS. this trafficking narrative is so absurd.. imagine being Asian, walking through the Airport to baggage claim, and seeing a huge fucking poster of an Asian girl, with "see something, say something" inscribed.. how racist and judgmental. how about walking up to a Caucasian-owned Nail Salon, and seeing State-required posters in the window, talking about "trafficking is a major problem", under the assumption that Asians own and operate the Salon, and probably one or more workers are trafficked. why not require signs in the window of Leroy's BBQ stand in Oak Cliff, saying crack cocaine is a scourge, keep your eyes open for drug dealing? what is the fucking difference?
Old 10-17-2019, 03:48 PM   #8
HndsmGntlmn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
ONE THOUSAND sessions...
* 200 = $200,000 dollars. Between the two of you, you could have opened a legit business. Not saying you don't already make good money, but the reason I hate this hobby so much is how frickin expensive it is.
HndsmGntlmn is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 02:29 PM   #9
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by HndsmGntlmn View Post
* 200 = $200,000 dollars. Between the two of you, you could have opened a legit business. Not saying you don't already make good money, but the reason I hate this hobby so much is how frickin expensive it is.

but think of the memories!

seriously, in my case and most likely Chung Tran's this goes back 25 years and prices weren't that high back in the day. if you take my 500 sessions estimate and use $200 per that's about $4,000 a year. as it is, i drink and smoke many people's car payment and it doesn't matter .. at least in terms of money.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2019, 12:34 PM   #10
Chung Tran
BANNED

Homeland Security is protecting us now! they didn't have enough harassment to do at the Border, or in TSA lines, so they now pay to fuck trafficking victims!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/arizona-d...l?guccounter=1

biggest do-nothing criminal organization the Government ever spawned.
Old 12-27-2019, 04:49 PM   #11
aznlvr11
fuck

Encounters: 28

some texas police departments also do this.
aznlvr11 is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 08:38 PM   #12
Muy Largo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7
Default Interesting read, and thanks for the broader discussion

This discussion about the age of Asian providers is revealing. I have noticed many Asian providers in the U.S. are over 25, and now this makes more sense. I had never before heard about the age thing in Asia. It's hard to know what is up with Kraft. Can he be so naïve? Yes, he is a silver spoon, but that isn't an explanation. I suppose it's possible a grown man with residences in multiple places and a world traveler would not have known about massage parlors and happy endings. But not likely. He's doing what he must do to leave this all in the rear view mirror. It is especially despicable that law enforcement installed surveillance devices.
That's big brother going beserk.The religious zealots of Florida are not alone -- this type of high-minded, god-fearing behavior is happening all over the place. Trafficking
is certainly an issue, but the general public needs to understand that many prostitutes actually choose this lifestyle, and enjoy it. That's an under-reported aspect of the story.
Muy Largo is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 07:36 PM   #13
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Geez, AMP “girls” in PGH are usually in their 50’s!!!!!!!!!
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 06:07 PM   #14
rico7
Premium Access

Encounters: 47
Default (S)He's Krafty

And now for something completely different:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uC7mygoBf3Y
rico7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women