Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47546
pyramider46370
bambino40323
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-14-2011, 05:47 PM   #196
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29123
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh Boardman *giggles* you made me blush.

JaD, I wasn't playing the "I'm smarter than you card" to you. I was responding to the comment that I didn't know what war we were in and you brought your "your smarter than me" response like "bringing a knife to a gunfight". I am sure that if someone were to insult your intelligence about how rapidly molecules or particulates do travel from one object to another in the universe, you may interject some of your wit. Wouldn't quantum physics suggest that we share brain cells However, you have 2 pretty elementary errors in your post. I win! I'll give you a kiss on the lips for that since I am "there"... lol. Thermal dynamics, when it heats up it separates... and gasses are emitted... that's pretty much on topic...lol. Think about it.

Yes WakeUp, the beginning of time... why else would the cave man pull his woman's hair? *giggles*

See here now ... Raphael isn't THAT bad. You guys should go easy on him. He's tender and sensitive. Maybe he's a little dramatic too but you guys are surely intelligent enough to not have to be so bullish. Just leave him alone before you cause the walls to cave in on your real projected goals.

CPI, you don't know about the blogs? I'd post them but I don't believe that the board Goderators in Texas would appreciate it much and neither would you. It's quite revealing and would definitely break discretion. I know more than you think and wish you guys would take what I say more seriously. The guppies can't save you from the Big Shark.
"Thinck" about that!
Old 01-14-2011, 05:52 PM   #197
MrSmith8691
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpi3000 View Post
Thread
BTW: Anyone know the URL of this blog that he is so worried we all know about?
Somewhere in this thread, a drive by poster said she found it by googling two or three words that the OP put out in the thread. I think it was OP handle + Losair + Sophia. But not 100% sure. Its in this thread.
Old 01-14-2011, 06:26 PM   #198
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacey Companion View Post
JaD, I wasn't playing the "I'm smarter than you card" to you. I was responding to the comment that I didn't know what war we were in and you brought your "your smarter than me" response like "bringing a knife to a gunfight". I am sure that if someone were to insult your intelligence about how rapidly molecules or particulates do travel from one object to another in the universe, you may interject some of your wit. Wouldn't quantum physics suggest that we share brain cells However, you have 2 pretty elementary errors in your post. I win! I'll give you a kiss on the lips for that since I am "there"... lol.

Well.... what say we just chalk it up to a chase of "misunderstanding" each? I thinck you misunderstood what was being directed towards your post, and I misunderstood the intent of your posts. Squashed? I'm good w/that. You? I spell like shit, so spelling/grammer errors are to be expected.... I'm a math/science guy....... btw..... I'll take that kiss whenever you're ready......

Quote:
See here now ... Raphael isn't THAT bad. You guys should go easy on him. He's tender and sensitive. Maybe he's a little dramatic too but you guys are surely intelligent enough to not have to be so bullish.
Spot on right there! Now THATS what I call a smarty-pants post!!

JaD
Old 01-14-2011, 06:53 PM   #199
zero postel
BANNED

Something I wanto ask: have known hobbyests sessioned with Lacey-companion? Is she for real? we want the truth
Old 01-14-2011, 06:57 PM   #200
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Actually your attempt to prove your intellectual prowess with misspellings wasn't writer's license...it was a mistake...and instead of trying to cover it up, you'd have been better served by owning it and moving on...we might have believed that...

Is this the same Lacey Companion who gave us this wonderful nugget of wisdom?

Quote:
I will BUST YOUR ASS for that. TRY IT! I will put my hooktarded brain against your fucktarded brain collectively with your whole posse.
You've been down this road before little girl...with this same "posse"...and the outcome was your vacation from this board...are you absolutely sure you want to try it again?
Old 01-14-2011, 06:59 PM   #201
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Tysteel! Welcome back to the board man! It's been absolutely too long since we've gotten to insult you. Where you been buddy?
Old 01-14-2011, 07:07 PM   #202
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Did she just refer to us as "guppies" and she the "Big Shark" in a postscript edit?

Wow! & I was being Nice too......

See now Wakeup..... Maybe Tysteel was exactly who the OP was talking about being runoff...... Then again, I thinck maybe that was one of those additions by subtractions.......

JaD
Old 01-14-2011, 07:18 PM   #203
MrSmith8691
Account Disabled

Quote:
See here now ... Raphael isn't THAT bad. You guys should go easy on him. He's tender and sensitive. Maybe he's a little dramatic too but you guys are surely intelligent enough to not have to be so bullish.
Sweetheart, from your posts, its obvious you are smarter than the average Yogi bear. I checked your reviews and your pics, and I would do things to you that JaD wouldn't do to a farm animal. And I hear that's a really really short list.

A week ago I did not know a thing about the OP (hereinafter, Dufus McDouchebag), but you seem to know him well, and think he is ok. I got sucked into this thread because it needed me. Which led me to deeper, darker places. But thats another story.

As much as I tried to help him, unfortunately, Dufus McDouchebag wouldn't listen. I saw what was happening to the poor fukker, and did all I could. But he just doesn't get it. He is living, breathing, whoremongering proof that there are small pockets of isolation in the world where the theories of Darwin don't exist. If you kick a cat, or a frog, off the front porch enough times, the catfrog stays off the porch. Same with a piratefrog.

Maybe that is Pavlovs theory, not Darwinism, but I am sure you understand, will correct me and lead me down the righteous path. Maybe its the strings making him dance, but he seems unable to save himself from himself.

With all that being said, and remember I stated earlier that I realize I am not addressing the standard provider poster, what are you smoking? Remember, puff puff pass, puff puff pass.

Kisses,
Smitty

PS- Ignore BoardMuncher, he is just charming until he gets what he wants. Those stoopid cat avatars are just there to distract you from his perverted intentions.
Old 01-14-2011, 07:29 PM   #204
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Perversion only maniifests itself the eye of the non-perverted.
Old 01-14-2011, 08:27 PM   #205
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

ROFLMAO... you guys...
JaD, I wasn't talking about us at all Baby. I was talking about the LE presence silly. I don't care if you can spell, just if you are nice.

MrSmith, did ya read about my "snapper"? If JaD were with me he'd never go back to farm animals... *giggles*... but he might scream "Monkey"!

Boardman, ya got me... lol. Actually I meant it but okay, you can have another point. I received my vacation for asking DH, because he posted London's real name (breaking her discretion), how he would like for me to show up at his house and let his wife guess who I am? I can't stand people who break discretion and completely support retaliatory measures on that note. Slap and get slapped back harder. He brought that on himself and still acts like it is okay. I know about 2000 hobbyists and have never broken discretion but putting my friend and peer in harms way with LE, stalkers and vindictive providers could and should result in a taste of his own medicine. She challenged him to prove she used other handles, not to post her real name. That was uncalled for, broke the number one rule and he should have been the one banned for it. There was a provider who posted 3 of OUR clients names and 411 on another site; and I wanted to hurt her real bad for causing one's divorce. They made me promise to leave her alone assuring me she would get hers. She did. In my mind, you don't deserve the protection you don't give. So sue my urbanized hillbilly ass.
Old 01-15-2011, 01:59 AM   #206
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

who is fishingbluesharp? where are his posts? who is Lacey companion? why is she involved in other states? Fake review? fake reviewer? fake prostitute?

Yeah Zero, Everything about me is fake. Quit threatening me and back off DH. You are the one playing a dangerous game. All you need to know is I am from a world way more sophisticated than yours.

Old 01-15-2011, 08:40 AM   #207
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

How in the fuck did dearhunter become a part of this discussion? Seriously, honey, you really need to get over him.
He's BANNED.
Old 01-15-2011, 08:46 AM   #208
MrSmith8691
Account Disabled

LC, when you posted this morning, there were a couple more paragraphs, that went like this:

Now what did you mean by this post: I dont know babe. Looks to me like your playing a dangerous game define dangerous... you join as a new member and bring me a threat after you ask about me? Your 3 posts are all about me? You define yourself as "we" above? What is your, and your groups, interest in me? Why do you feel the need to hide yourself behind a new identity? Why would you ask the general population? Why wouldn't you just ask me? You are the suspicious one.

Why take them off?
Old 01-15-2011, 08:59 AM   #209
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

And am I wrong here, or did LC earn herself a little vacation time after her run-in w/DH the last time?

Trying to get your shots in while he's away?

Some would say that is LESS than sophisticated......I'm just sayin.....

JaD
Old 01-15-2011, 09:07 AM   #210
notanewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 99

[pyschohooktardprivate]I just figured out who this crazy woman is, she is that dangerous one than went totally mental on dh. I figured she was institutionalized by now[/pyschohooktardprivate]

It's a shame dh is not here to see this young lady make a fool of herself.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women