Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70419
biomed160575
Yssup Rider59933
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47552
pyramider46370
bambino40326
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35378
Mojojo33117

Old 07-08-2021, 05:35 PM   #16
Chase7
Valued Poster

This may be of importance when commenting on politics. Mitch is not speaker of the house, Damn!
Chase7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2021, 07:47 PM   #17
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
I don't care what else you and Bam are arguing about but you are the delusional one when you ignore actual printed facts on the subject of Americans thinking the election was rigged and Americans thinking someone else is calling the shots instead of the senile bastard Biden. So keep leading your Cult of Ignorance

"How likely is it that cheating affected the outcome of the 2020 presidential election?"

Very or Somewhat Likely-
White - 51%
Black - 49%
Oth Non-White - 56%
Dem - 30%
Unaffil - 51%
GOP - 74%
All Voters - 51%

https://twitter.com/Rasmussen_Poll/s...189217792?s=20

Majority Of Americans Believe That ‘Others,’ Not Biden, Are Calling The Shots In The White House: Poll

http://dlvr.it/S38kHx
I already posted those FACTS.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2021, 07:54 PM   #18
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
Or the latest...Matt Gaetz is going to nominate him for speaker of the house in 2022. Likely - he could do more damage in that role but I'm pretty sure Mitch isn't leaving so soon. He's still trying to be an asshole time and money wasting machine. I think there needs to be some serious change in Congress specifically in the Senate. That speaker has way too much power to not even let bills see the light of day. Hundreds of people work on each of those bills, and they never even get voted on. The people who lose out are us taxpayers who pay for the creation of these things, and they aren't even looked at. Despite having merits or perhaps appeasements to both sides, but bills that are for the American people. These assholes want to play games all day. These two parties have shown they can't work together or for the people. Just special interests. They should all be voted out or better yet -hung out to dry
Take a Civics lesson. “Mitch” isn’t the Speaker of the HOUSE of REPRESENTATIVES. Pelosi is. “Mitch” is the MINORITY leader in the SENATE. Are you following this? It’s a fact. But I agree, most of them don’t represent WE the PEOPLE. They sold out to the DEEP STATE. WAKE UP. Most are corrupt. No matter what PARTY they belong to.
Old 07-08-2021, 08:30 PM   #19
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
A few of the posters in this deranged sandbox have mentioned some dates, and all of them have came and went without anything happening.
Your grammar sucks. Again. You mean "have come and gone", not "have came and went".

This is the second time I've had to correct you for the same boo-boo. Don't make me do it a third time.

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...6&postcount=46
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2021, 11:31 PM   #20
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
I already posted those FACTS.
Yeah, it seems 1pittsburgh likes to ignore actual facts so I just wanted to share them again. Not sure why he continually ignores facts and lies about them. For some people, it can be a lack of mental capability, for others they are too weak willed to admit they are wrong and others are just plain dishonest. Not sure what is his reason
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2021, 12:45 PM   #21
Mistershark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Yeah, it seems 1pittsburgh likes to ignore actual facts so I just wanted to share them again. Not sure why he continually ignores facts and lies about them. For some people, it can be a lack of mental capability, for others they are too weak willed to admit they are wrong and others are just plain dishonest. Not sure what is his reason
Mods, could you ask BerryBerry to stay on topic? You know how he likes that. Thanks.
Mistershark is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2021, 12:52 PM   #22
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistershark View Post
Mods, could you ask BerryBerry to stay on topic? You know how he likes that. Thanks.
I am always happy to follow the rules and stay on topic. But seems this thread has no topic as the posts are all over the place on different topics. I was simply responding to other posts in this thread that were not on topic. But thanks for your kind concern.
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2021, 01:12 PM   #23
bambino
Valued Poster

More fraud found in Georgia

https://thefederalist.com/2021/07/09...-2020-results/

The day of reckoning is coming. Not a matter of if but when.

NCSWIC
Old 07-09-2021, 01:17 PM   #24
Mistershark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
I am always happy to follow the rules and stay on topic. But seems this thread has no topic as the posts are all over the place on different topics. I was simply responding to other posts in this thread that were not on topic. But thanks for your kind concern.
The topic is how many dates have to come and go before Trump supporters realize they’ve been duped. It’s right there in the title and first post. Happy to clear that up for you.
Mistershark is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2021, 01:37 PM   #25
bambino
Valued Poster

But wait, there’s more!!!! Chuck Grassley now has Hunter’s laptop!!!! The laptop from hell!!!!

https://gab.com/JackMaxey1/posts/106545603752821225

Not a good day for Joey Bribes. The content in the laptop makes Al Capone look like a Boy Scout!!! Who’s been duped?????
Old 07-09-2021, 02:52 PM   #26
Dr-epg

Encounters: 45

Gentlemen this thread is getting way off topic let’s get it back on track

Topic is dates that have come and gone for 45 to be reinstated
Dr-epg is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2021, 02:59 PM   #27
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr-epg View Post
Gentlemen this thread is getting way off topic let’s get it back on track

Topic is dates that have come and gone for 45 to be reinstated
In all due respect Dr. What exactly is he talking about? I dunno. Who’s dates is he referring too? Is it targeted to a specific member? He’s been quite derogatory in his comments about people in this forum who disagree with him.
Old 07-09-2021, 03:28 PM   #28
Dr-epg

Encounters: 45

Sir
1Pittsburgh started the thread about dates and #45 being reinstated this is and has been the threads subject.
Dr-epg is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2021, 03:45 PM   #29
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr-epg View Post
Sir
1Pittsburgh started the thread about dates and #45 being reinstated this is and has been the threads subject.
Nobody can give an exact date. I’ll say when the results of the Forensic audits are reported in Az, Pa and Georgia. That brings Biden under 270 EVs. That’s when shit will hit the fan.
Old 07-09-2021, 04:37 PM   #30
bambino
Valued Poster

I will not predict an exact date. That’s a fools errand. A crime this big needs time to take down. Lindell predicted 8/13. He has the PCaps. That’s the internet traffic the night and following days of the election. But Trump already has them. He made the SpaceForce a dedicated branch of the military. They had it in real time. Like I said, it’s not a matter of if but when.

https://t.me/realx22report/2864

Now, I did say Trump would enforce this EO on 12/18

https://www.govinfo.gov/app/details/DCPD-201800593

But the DNI report was delayed 30 days because the CIA wouldn’t sign off on it. No surprise Jeanna Haspel left the CIA during that time. It was completed on 1/18/2021. Biden has not cancelled it. . Wonder why. Two days before the inauguration. Trump renewed it at that time. Trump left DC at 9am on 1/20/2021 on AF1. Still the POTUS and CIC. He had the nuclear football. Biden had to charter is own jet to the inauguration. He wasn’t offered a government plane. First time in history that that happened. When planes were available. All this is fact.

The citizens of this country will expose the fraud thru the audits. Trump and the military already know it. It’s going down. It’s a matter of time.

https://rumble.com/vjmyud-captain-se...s-stolen..html

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women