Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59982
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 12-09-2023, 06:00 PM   #1
643_DP
BANNED

Encounters: 6
Default Confirmed meet up Girl No Shows (Bailey Brooks)

Sorry everyone, not sure if this goes here or someplace else. Not on Eccie much.

Just wanted to post so others are aware, I had talked about meeting with her, and verified with Bailey Brooks, we agreed on a time, and place.. she ended up not showing up. About 30-35 before meeting was supposed to happen she stopped replied (figured this would be likely outcome after.)

Mods was going to post her contact info so others who search her can find this, along with doing a review in the encounters. If the info needs to be removed, please feel free to do so.

Bailey #-469-436-0220 (TextNow VoIP number fyi).
Link/Ad.. https://x.com/bestbangnbailey?s=21&t...tli8ZfHGO8gdZw

Oh also, not sure if it was an overreaction from one of the girls I’ve seen multiple times that allows to use her for verification, said that Bailey was very rude and extremely invasive… no idea the types of questions asked or if mine is over-reacting, but just an fyi for those.

This was a waste of time, not just mine but my references. Also, it makes myself look bad without anything happening.
643_DP is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2023, 06:30 PM   #2
643_DP
BANNED

Update 1-minutes after posing.. she reached out and claimed to have overslept.. she now is wanting to make up and right the wrong.

Will post more updates down the road. About if anything happens
Old 12-09-2023, 07:17 PM   #3
643_DP
BANNED

Update 2-supposedly have a new deal for tomorrow.. we shall see how update 3 goes
Old 12-11-2023, 08:34 AM   #4
Admiral Giggle

Encounters: 3

A happy ending for all. Saw her many years ago. Had a blast.

For the mongers. Don't pile on in this thread.
Admiral Giggle is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2023, 08:54 AM   #5
corona
Premium Access

Encounters: 87

Quote:
Originally Posted by 643_DP View Post
Update 2-supposedly have a new deal for tomorrow.. we shall see how update 3 goes
How did this work out? Did the meeting happen? If so, did you review?
corona is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2023, 12:19 PM   #6
Vanilla Gorilla
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Update 1-minutes after posing.. she reached out and claimed to have overslept.. she now is wanting to make up and right the wrong.

Will post more updates down the road. About if anything happens
Quote:

Extend and pretend. We already know how update 3 went.

And if you think masks work I've got a safe and effective vaccine I'd like to sell you.
Vanilla Gorilla is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2023, 08:15 PM   #7
643_DP
BANNED

Update 3- She ended up finally showing up the next day… worked out a deal and had a good time.
Old 12-12-2023, 05:20 AM   #8
Vanilla Gorilla
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

So let me get this straight...one minute after you put her on blast for a NCNS she agrees to see you the next day, then the next day and then the next day and she's cool with you after you through her under the bus in a coed post? Yeah okay if you say so. These chick's go ballistic when you out them for who they really are and never want to see you again. Sorry not buying it but the simps/troll queens will though.
Vanilla Gorilla is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2023, 12:29 AM   #9
643_DP
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla View Post

So let me get this straight...one minute after you put her on blast for a NCNS she agrees to see you the next day, then the next day and then the next day and she's cool with you after you through her under the bus in a coed post? Yeah okay if you say so. These chick's go ballistic when you out them for who they really are and never want to see you again. Sorry not buying it but the simps/troll queens will though.
That’s fine, think whatever.. you don’t gotta see her
Old 12-23-2023, 09:08 AM   #10
killswitch321
Eternally Damned

Encounters: 85

Wow, we love happy endings. The moral of this story is always give second chances and give ops a happy Xmas. I wish some members of the hobby would do something like this instead throwing shade and drive names to the mud.
killswitch321 is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2023, 03:20 PM   #11
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Moral of the story is, it shouldn't have to get to this, I thought we're dealing with pros? Instead a thread had to be created to make things right.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2023, 06:21 PM   #12
Guest041324-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
Moral of the story is, it shouldn't have to get to this, I thought we're dealing with pros? Instead a thread had to be created to make things right.
I agree while we are dealing with “pros” you will have rotten apples just as some clients are issues for known solid “pros”… also we have to remember some of these “pros” are also in the game for the wrong reasons.

With that being said, it would be much better if MORE people were open with issues they are having or have had. I have posted a no review in the encounters for a chick who came got paid do about 10-15 of the hour session, and then dipped (she had been a regular visit for me then she burnt that bridge for no reason). She reached out to me a few months later trying to right the wrong, after my review stating she was no having a hard time getting clients because I had kept her review updated (new name/number/etc). I passed and let her deal with her choices.
Guest041324-3 is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2023, 07:14 PM   #13
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armydude89D View Post
I agree while we are dealing with “pros” you will have rotten apples just as some clients are issues for known solid “pros”… also we have to remember some of these “pros” are also in the game for the wrong reasons.

With that being said, it would be much better if MORE people were open with issues they are having or have had. I have posted a no review in the encounters for a chick who came got paid do about 10-15 of the hour session, and then dipped (she had been a regular visit for me then she burnt that bridge for no reason). She reached out to me a few months later trying to right the wrong, after my review stating she was no having a hard time getting clients because I had kept her review updated (new name/number/etc). I passed and let her deal with her choices.
Guy's need to be honest with encounters, guys be lying and not telling the whole story on looks, age, activities, any bad vibes, the very next guy will be disappointed because of a bad report. It always catches up
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2023, 08:56 PM   #14
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
Guy's need to be honest with encounters, guys be lying and not telling the whole story on looks, age, activities, any bad vibes, the very next guy will be disappointed because of a bad report. It always catches up
If a session your pay for is not fantastic and you are honest in your opinion, usually not only does the provider whom you reviewed or provided intel on twist it like it is your fault she gave shitty service, but also guys jump in and will also throw you under the bus too. That is why many reviews and written today are mere embellishments to appease the provider, her contingents and to not cause waves with the frequent male posters. I quit reviewing about a year ago because of it.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2023, 02:21 PM   #15
643_DP
BANNED

Just wanting to post an update to this as this happened over the holiday and looks like she has gotten multiple reviews in the encounters…

Reached out to Bailey a few days after our corrected meet up, believe it was the 22nd when first contact was made again, and we talked. I had seen she did OF, and I do some on side. We talked about making some content for the both of our pages and a deal was agreed upon, either late 22nd or on rhe 23rd. She says she is unable to do the 23rd but she can do the evening of Dec24th… I ask what time rsnge and no reply.. no biggie it’s the 23rd and I’ll hear something later.. later ended up coming on the 28th. She replies back saying sorry family stuff came up and that she was now able to meet up.

I didn’t have much going on the 23/24/25 in terms of just meeting up with family/friends for work so my sch was pretty much open whenever but still irritating that I sat around on the 24th wondering for a few hours till I moved on if this would of wouldn’t happen.

But back to the 28th, she says she doesn’t have her work phone and that’s why she couldn’t tell me anything (till 4 days later, really?). I had moved on didn’t have interest in working with her but she kept insisting on meeting up, that she needed money and she had an enjoyable session with me (she was mid at best). I offer to work with her since she is in need of money but basically on my terms not her desired rates (she’s asking me for money, not me asking her for a collab/session). She gets mad and had a meltdown, and says she blocked me.. Cool no skin off my back, as I’m not looking to see her after her multiple NCNS.

She then texts me an hour or two later, accusing her of posting in the mens lounge, rumors about her, etc.. she threatens me among other insults, when I have 0 idea what she is talking about.. eventually she calms down and stops texting me, I say a little later.. thanks for the apology, but that I felt the need to post about the mental issues and drama she has surrounded herself in. She instant texts saying sorry, etc..

I have no idea what to make of this chick, but she has been unreliable with me having multiple NCNS, drama, and mental issues because someone is trolling her. Stay safe around this girl

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women