Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas
Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70397
biomed160381
Yssup Rider59878
gman4452896
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47465
pyramider46370
bambino40294
CryptKicker37070
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35238
Mojojo33117

Old 04-24-2024, 09:03 PM   #1
packeye
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18
Default Best Houston strip club similar to BDD.

As the title says, I’m curious what club is best to hit while in Houston for the week. Looking for something similar to BDD
packeye is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2024, 10:29 PM   #2
atanion
Premium Access

Encounters: 72

I've been to a lot of strip clubs in Dallas, and few can match the raw number of nude women dancing on stages that you get at BDD. I think St. James Cabaret can come close since they have a main stage and a few other smaller stages. A great thing about St. James is that there are little booths on the first and second floor that offer more privacy than a chair fort. However, YMMV with each girl.
atanion is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2024, 12:23 PM   #3
Pryder77
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

St. James is a lot of fun but it is a bit off the beaten path. I have had fun at Men’s Club in Houston. Night shift is better than Day Shift. Colorado’s is a laid back sports bar type club. I have had some good times there as well. It’s also close to Chicas Locas if you are looking for hot latinas.
Pryder77 is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2024, 01:06 PM   #4
onlyAMPs4menow
Premium Access

Encounters: 108

The Jimmy is your best bet. Just be aware they allow smoking there so it's a little rank when you walk in. Somewhat hit and miss but there is fun to be had if you can pry a hottie away from the bar/their friends/a regular.

Those in Houston have to wear pasties and massive underwear so it's not like here. Michaels in a Mexican place that used to have guaranteed extra's, not so much anymore. Centerfolds may have talent, takes some work.

Avoid Treasures on Westheimer. Went there last fall and there were about 8 chicks working, none on stage and all wanted $$$ just to go upstairs before we even agreed on anything. Fuck that dump. Used to be wonderful.

It's a different world down there compared to what is arguably the best strip club in the country at BDD.
onlyAMPs4menow is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2024, 02:01 PM   #5
Rufus X. Sarsparilla
Premium Access

Encounters: 19

My guess is your best bet is go to the Houston forum to get the low down from the local yokels and read the most recent reviews in the Houston SC section.

Be sure and visit t phone road while you're down tbere.
Rufus X. Sarsparilla is online now   Quote
Old 04-25-2024, 10:41 PM   #6
151GrahamCracker
Premium Access

D’Spot or whatever it’s called. $200 will get you some action
151GrahamCracker is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2024, 08:50 AM   #7
onlyAMPs4menow
Premium Access

Encounters: 108

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus X. Sarsparilla View Post
My guess is your best bet is go to the Houston forum to get the low down from the local yokels and read the most recent reviews in the Houston SC section.

Be sure and visit t phone road while you're down tbere.
Telephone Road is the absolute bottom you can go. I went there one time and resorted to a 60 year old Asian woman tossing my salad as I dreamed of Asa Akira and pounded out a nut.

Absolute hellish memory.
onlyAMPs4menow is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2024, 09:10 AM   #8
Rufus X. Sarsparilla
Premium Access

H-town gamer right of passage.....LoL!
Rufus X. Sarsparilla is online now   Quote
Old 04-29-2024, 02:11 PM   #9
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

Can't believe Colorado, St. James, Centerfolds, Treasures, Michaels are still open.

They been there for 30 years.

Used to get action in all those places back in the 1990's to 2000's when things were good.

In the 1990's, $200-300 would get you full service in the billiard room at the Colorado, upstairs at Treasures, private cubicles upstairs at St. James, in the back of Centerfolds.

The dancers would even hang out with you outside of the club and you didn't have to pay them by the hour or pay them to show up, if they liked you and felt comfortable with you, it was just like taking a civilian girl on a date but in this case, you did get laid and we didn't have to pay them to get laid OTC, not like the dancers nowadays, you have to pay for them to show up and then pay by the hour and then pay for extras.

Also can't believe the dancers are still wearing pasties.

I thought they settled that with the City of Houston after a 20+ years legal battle between the Houston strip clubs and the Houston City Council that went all the way to Federal court just because that Asian bitch council member caught her husband going to a strip club so she decided to take revenge out on every strip clubs in Houston and Harris County.
CG2014 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women