Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Encounter Reports - Panhandle
Encounter Reports - Panhandle Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59894
gman4452915
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47502
pyramider46370
bambino40306
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35300
Mojojo33117

Old 04-12-2021, 11:38 AM   #16
Steel Wheels
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Uh, yeah, but you are Duraman, I’m not. It is good to see a true statesman weigh in on the subject, but how many providers on the coast have you already ruined for the rest of us? You and apparently 757 Boeingguy make things more difficult, lol, I honestly am just here for the conversation
Steel Wheels is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2021, 03:18 PM   #17
BulldogCountry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel Wheels View Post
you would piss yourself if she called you right now...
Yes, I probably would. lol

Quote:
“ he who cares less wins, sometimes “, that’s just the way I see it
True. I just wanted to get the word out so others don't waste their donations.

I've been getting PMs occasionally for the past few months asking about her since I'm the one she's been seeing the most of, it seems. lol

Now, if she does happen to contact me and "makes things right", then we'll go from there.
BulldogCountry is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2021, 04:09 PM   #18
njdevil211
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

She still owes me from Nov for an hour visit. Shame is I have a birthday coming up and always do something special. She was on the list. Not sure what is up with her. She fine until late last year. Maybe she is riding horse?
njdevil211 is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2021, 11:23 PM   #19
Bootsstud
Gaining Momentum

rose colored glasses
been there too. sucks
Bootsstud is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2021, 05:27 PM   #20
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

That’s a bummer getting burned. Was burned by her too. She aborted 15 minutes into a visit claiming allergy to menthol because I had a cough drop earlier and kissed her. Told me she’d do a makeup session but she never answered any message since. Put that up in a post long ago here on icky Panhandle somewhere. Sucks she got away with your dough. Good luck getting your moneys’ worth out of her once she’s decided to give you your BURN NOTICE.:do h:
hotrix1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2021, 06:11 PM   #21
BulldogCountry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrix1 View Post
That’s a bummer getting burned. Was burned by her too. She aborted 15 minutes into a visit claiming allergy to menthol because I had a cough drop earlier and kissed her. Told me she’d do a makeup session but she never answered any message since. Put that up in a post long ago here on icky Panhandle somewhere. Sucks she got away with your dough. Good luck getting your moneys’ worth out of her once she’s decided to give you your BURN NOTICE.:do h:
Yeah.... I "had her back" on several occasions, and went to see her at a moment's notice at times when she was in trouble and needed a little "help".

It just irks me a little bit.
Old 04-13-2021, 07:27 PM   #22
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulldogCountry View Post
Even if she does come through, she won't be gettihg any more donations upfront. That's for sure. lol
That would be the smartest thing you could do. Been down that road with a civvie that's never given off any hint of any treachery of any sort and it was for a small amount of "help". Never heard back from her EVER. So it really has more to do with whether she values you for more than your wallet, or not. Hope it wasn't for a whole lot dawg.
Old 04-13-2021, 07:39 PM   #23
Steel Wheels
Valued Poster

It seems like this has been going on for a while without anyone saying anything about it until now, why is that? Surely this information could have been of some value to others ... I have stated earlier in this thread that I am guilty of omitting info to others, I also tried to explain why I chose to, idk. Burn Notice was a cool blast from the past, hotrix, lol, I thought it was a shitty show, but Gabrielle Anwar was hot as hell, lol. I always wondered, what is wrong with “Michael’s” hair? Is that hairclub for men or what?
Seriously, there has to a way we can warn one another without drawing the ire of mods or white knight foamers
Old 04-14-2021, 12:04 AM   #24
Naughtius Maximus
Premium Access

Encounters: 80

Quote:
It seems like this has been going on for a while without anyone saying anything about it until now, why is that? Surely this information could have been of some value to others ... I have stated earlier in this thread that I am guilty of omitting info to others, I also tried to explain why I chose to, idk. Burn Notice was a cool blast from the past, hotrix, lol, I thought it was a shitty show, but Gabrielle Anwar was hot as hell, lol. I always wondered, what is wrong with “Michael’s” hair? Is that hairclub for men or what?
Seriously, there has to a way we can warn one another without drawing the ire of mods or white knight foamers
Yes there are those who defend their precious little trophy. They aren’t upset she ripped you off. Just that you said something about it. It’s sad others condone and enable this kind of behavior by going after the ones who speak out about it. Fortunately I’ve always found those people to be in the minority. Every time I post a negative review on a rip-off I always get more negative comments about the lady in question then those who defend her. Problem is those who support you generally stay private. While those who come after you typically do it openly. But I always get way more comments that she’s done this before or simply wasn’t worth the time than anything else. Thing is if we want this to stop we’re going to have to be the change we’re looking for. Of course, this is just my opinion.
Naughtius Maximus is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2021, 12:05 AM   #25
Naughtius Maximus
Premium Access

Encounters: 80

I hope this eventually works out for you. I suppose you’ll know soon enough. Typically, nobody rips you off just to make it up to you later. I find this to be the last hallmark of a rip-off. They do it because they simply don’t care. I commend you for speaking out on this. Ladies will speak up in a heartbeat if they feel someone is taking advantage of or mistreating them. They’re right to do so. However, we also need to hold the same standard. We need to speak up when we’re being taken advantage of or mistreated as well. The ladies who do this get away with it because most stay silent. I admire your fortitude. I hope you find, even privately, the majority support you.
Naughtius Maximus is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2021, 12:27 AM   #26
Steel Wheels
Valued Poster

You are correct, Naughtius, unfortunately, a vocal minority often trumps a silent majority (no pun intended).
Old 04-14-2021, 08:00 AM   #27
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are correct, Naughtius, unfortunately, a vocal minority often trumps a silent majority (no pun intended).
It's not so much the presence of the coconuts. It's the willingness to draw attention to them. It didn't seem that long ago, that I went against the establishment and whiteknights to bring about certain practices of an Inked princess, a protected Annalyst, a Chloeless blonde to light. Sometimes it's about the willingness to use the coconuts to straighten out certain misdeeds and bring them to light. Come hell or high water.(pun intended). Whiteknights be damned.

There should be no sacred cows in the hobby. The minute a provider thinks she's above censure and retribution is when the hobby suffers. Fuck that!!!

You either speak now, or STFU and forever old your PIECE.
Old 04-14-2021, 10:34 AM   #28
BulldogCountry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naughtius Maximus View Post
Typically, nobody rips you off just to make it up to you later.
About the only time they "do" make it up to you, is if they "need more help" from you later, and they know they won't get any more help out of you until they make it right from the last time.

Like I said in my initial post (or one of my replies, can't remember.... lol), she "has" ghosted me or cancelled on me at least twice before that I recall after a pre-donation, but always contacted me a day or two later to do a make-up session (usually with some extra time or some other perk). She always made it right in the past, which is why I never mentioned it.

Truly is a shame. I got along so well with her during our meetups, and we always had lots of stuff to talk about.

I kinda have a feeling she might come around and try contacting SOMEONE at some point for "some help". We shall see.

If it's ME she contacts, she won't get another dime out of me until I get a make-up session for this time, and any future transactions will be in person.

Like Ricky tells Lucy, "Lucy, you have some 'splaining to do!" lol
Old 04-15-2021, 01:24 PM   #29
m0d3rn.pr0m3th3u5
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Autumn has a lot of flaws, but damn, could she fuck...

She has a great set of tits and a fantastic ass. Oh, and that beautiful, long red hair with her smoky hazel eyes.

I remember the last time I was with her...

I grabbed her by the shoulders and pounded the fuck out of her... and seeing her tits bounce up and down in the mirror.

If you got her in the surfboard position, she’d go crazy.

I love it when she cums because she convulses violently and uncontrollably as she screams. “FUCK, YOU’RE MAKING ME CUM!!!!”

Then, the way she’d make eye contact. She looked so submissive and weak before me. I loved seeing her face wince, mouth wide open and her trying not to scream.

And her dirty talk was out of this world...

“Daddy, I’m all yours. Do whatever you want to me.”

“Oh my god, I feel you in my stomach.”

“I’ve been a bad girl because I want you to hurt me.”

You lived a charmed life, Bulldog...

I wished I saw her as much as you did. But, I guess all good things come to an end.
m0d3rn.pr0m3th3u5 is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women