Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > A Question of Legality
A Question of Legality Post your legal questions here (general, nothing of a personal nature)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40247
CryptKicker37051
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-12-2017, 04:25 PM   #1
Austinborderline
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 21
Default Asian-only services

An independent provider of Asian descent recently told me that any services offering only Asians are actually human trafficking operations and that the ladies are not there of their own volition. She claimed to have known many ladies who escaped or were freed by law enforcement.

Recognizing that even if this is often true there are no doubt exceptions, if true I'll stay away from such services. That isn't why I'm in the hobby.

What do you all think? Urban myth or common reality?
Austinborderline is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 04:52 PM   #2
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Normally, hookers are a rich source of accurate legal information. In law school, nearly all my professors were hookers. However, this one is wrong. To assert that "any" hooker of Asian descent is a victim of human trafficking is untrue, and any person with any working gray matter would know that.
ShysterJon is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 04:53 PM   #3
Ronin3
Premium Access

Encounters: 123

There's so much more to it than that. In some instances yes. In others no. There's almost always an element of coercion, or manipulation. But I was more trafficked after I was drafted than a lot of these girls. The initial decision to enter this environment is usually theirs.
Ronin3 is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 05:06 PM   #4
Austinborderline
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 21

Thanks, Jon, but I wasn't asking for legal advice but practical insight into the likelihood of straying too far into a legal grey area in which I'm not comfortable.

Perhaps I wasn't clear. She was talking about services (massage parlors and models) that only promote ladies of Asian-descent. And I'm curious how valid her claim is.
Austinborderline is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 05:36 PM   #5
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

i think this girl was pulling your middle leg to keep you away from the competition and keep seeing her. btw how would you know she's not been trafficked? just because she's indy? that proves nothing anymore than some blanket statement all amp girls are trafficked. she's acting like she's "in the know" because she's Asian and you are a mark to exploit.

i've seen hundreds of amp girls in dallas and i never got the impression any of them were there against their will. one tactic the news outlets use to try to show this, is that the girls typically stay at the amp. they falsely claim it's because they are held there against their will. fucking hogwash. they also often find travel info where the girls have flown in from another city and try to use that as proof of interstate trafficking. also not true. an amp owner will buy a plane ticket for a girl to come and work and they'll pay that back but it's just business. amp world is a very close knit community and a girl with a good ref from an owner can easily go elsewhere with an amp job prearranged including travel.

amp girls stay at the place of business because it's cheaper than a hotel. they save money on taxi rides to and from a hotel also. the amp does charge a small fee, not sure how much but it's not a lot and it's as much for korean food they bring in or in many cases mamasan cooks there for the girls to eat.

it's also part of Asian culture. in Asia where houses and apartments are small they typically share bedrooms. and it gives them someone to hang out with.

there is a small percent of these girls that are trafficked but i think it's very small, less than 10% at most. you have more to worry about at massage parlors that offer Hispanics only rather than Asian only. the odds that a Hispanic illegal gets forced into the biz due to their illegal status is far higher in my opinion.

remember that with the exception of China and probably Vietnam, most other Asian nations are rather liberal on travel visas to the US making easy access to Asian girls to come here and work at amps. many of these girls do overstay their visa but it's not because they are forced to. it's overwhelmingly because they are greedy and want to make money.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women