Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Wichita and Kansas > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160203
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452829
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-08-2017, 11:35 AM   #1
chad1966
Valued Poster

Encounters: 96
Default Thoughts from a part-time hobbyist...memorable one-time visits

Hi all, I’ve been outta touch for a while, some business traveling and tied up with a special friend…But she’s headed back to the left coast so I’m trying to remember where I hid my hobby phone and may jump back in. To me, the hobby has been represented by two separate yet equally important, groups: the one-timers, ladies who have kept me smiling while traveling; and the oft visited regular ladies who help me stay young… (If you don’t watch Law & Order, then you don’t get my weak attempt at lead-in humor ) Truth is however, the two groups aren’t equal, not really close...by far the best times have been with the ladies I’ve spent many hours with, every one of them. When the comfort level is high, familiarity has led to some pretty cool outings, road trips, etc. I understand the hobby is different things to different people, so this type of activity may not be for everyone, just speaking for myself.

The one-timers have run the gamut, mostly good, some not, and a few special times. For kicks, I thought I would briefly share a few of the most memorable. I’m pretty sure I wrote a review on one or two, but haven’t gone back to check. They go back a ways so if my aging brain has embellished my memory, I want to keep it that way!

Miss Dreams – I saw her in Arkansas, she has since moved around. I remember making the appointment with her on the fly. Her incall was a gated apartment. What I remember being special was she presented herself with graceful confidence, the essence of femininity. The apartment was immaculate and seemed to be designed solely for my relaxation. She was like a destination, rather than a pitstop.

Olivia – OKC, I think. Completely different experience than MD… and almost didn’t happen. Olivia was young, 19 or 20, blonde and bubbly. I was passing through and needed an incall…she explained she wasn’t 21 and couldn’t rent a room, that I would have to. Many times, before and since, I have walked away when that has been asked of me, but for some reason this time I said okay. She pulled up in a massive, loud, Ford 250… I watched from my window as she struggled to park it, I finally went out to do it for her. During the session, she was the energizer bunny…I’m generally easy and simple, I don’t want a million positions or activities…but I just let her go. For her age, a sexual dynamo and just an overall memorable afternoon.

Tina – Alabama. Tina was a friend of Ashley, a young lady I had seen many times. The first time I saw Ashley by pure chance she and I were staying in the same hotel. Tina was often with her, but wasn’t in the business…. until. One night when Ashley and I were supposed to meet she had gone AWOL. Tina and I proceeded to hang out for a while until finally I told her I was going to head back to my room and try my luck online… To which she replied, “How about me?” … umm well “sure”. We ended up spending the night together. She did end up later dappling in the business and unfortunately, the ladies began to see each other as competitors and it cost them their friendship. As much as we try, sometimes the footprint we leave isn’t always good.

Tammy, Your Girl Next Door – St Louis. I was on a AMP kick and stumbled onto YGND. Advertised as erotic but not FS. I took them for their word and didn’t push it. The experience was for me the most erotic hour I have ever spent that didn’t include FS… The session took place in an apartment rented by the agency in a secluded neighborhood. The massage was as good as any RMT, non-rushed, and included much, if not FS. I think a good part of why I enjoyed myself so much was because I relaxed and resolved myself that I was going to receive an erotic massage but nothing more. I didn’t spend time thinking about what was going to happen and if it was going to lead to L1, L2, L3…

Well, thanks for reading. Just a few thoughts remembering good times and I am now incentivized to digging out that phone. It’s fun to travel and one-time visits can sure put a little spring in your step, but they are still not as special as our own ladies here in doo-dah.
chad1966 is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 02:56 PM   #2
Zurb
Premium Access

Encounters: 30

Real good read Chad! :-)

Always nice to take a step back and reminisce about those special ones that had that extra something that made the experience unforgettable.
Zurb is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 02:27 PM   #3
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default wow

wow what a cool post!!!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women