Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-18-2017, 06:26 PM   #16
James1588
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickupkid View Post
Do you remember your first provider? Please try to be specific.
On October 31, 2013, in Dallas, the one, the only, the legendary Elisabeth Whispers showed me what I'd been missing all my previous life. I was with her half the day and all that night. There is zero chance that I will ever be unable to remember EW. She was an absolute revelation ... and she continues to be, each fall when I make my annual Texas trip, and any time she travels my way. I've seen a handful of other working women since, and -- with a single exception -- I've liked each one. Several, I've liked a whole ton. But, for me, Elisabeth remains definitive. She's what the good side of this demimonde is all about.
James1588 is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 11:06 AM   #17
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I think this thread has been doine before. . .but OK.

My first provider experience took place in 1996, when I was 55. The provider was "Sable" (Now Katharine Butler). I saved up my lunch money and scheduled a two hour meeting. She was great and I needed the intimate companionship.

She moved to New Mexico, but can be found at katharineinnewmexico.com I think.

Sadly, the review I wrote passed away with ASPD in 2010.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 11:59 AM   #18
Skittlez
Premium Access

Encounters: 140

Yes, (about 7 years ago in May near Hobby airport, Houston TX) -- She went by Sarah Lee or Sara Lea or something like that... (seriously) I thought that I was going in for a 'massage'...

I certainly would like to know 'what happened' with her... she was only the second woman that I had 'been with' at the time.
Skittlez is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 09:16 PM   #19
thabear
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Me, 1971. Had just gotten back from 12 weeks of national guard basic training at lovely Ft Polk, La. I had been out drinking with a friend and we decided to hit a local house in east Texas we had heard about. Went in, got a line up and selected mine, $20 to $40, I think. She was cute, as best I remember. She took me back to a room, told me strip, led me to the sink and gave my increadibly hard dick a couple of pumps to check for things. We then did the deed for the next 20 minutes or so without me releasing, beer hard, if you know what I mean. She finally called a halt to the action saying time was up. As I was getting dressed she told me I needed to go find a girlfriend to use that thing on.

Thabear
thabear is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 08:30 AM   #20
Stockinglover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Sexy Fiji in Denver 2010 she was fucking hot as Hell
Stockinglover is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 10:35 AM   #21
Ronin3
Premium Access

Encounters: 123

YoYo at the Smiley Spa, Coopersburg PA, 2004. Wife had left 3 weeks earlier screaming she wanted a divorce going out the door. After no word for 3 weeks, and at the continued insistence of one of my insane residents, I hit the spa just before closing after an extra 16 hr shift. Girl I was was told to ask for was busy and I almost left. Was a bit of a drive so I decided to stay. In comes, still to this day, one of the most beautiful Kgirls I've ever seen in a spa. Spectacular hour, including my first TUMA. Not a big fan of it, but to have such a beautiful woman doing it for the first time was really something. Didn't go back for a while, and when I did, she was on "vacation", never to be seen again. I always wonder about her, hope she's well, and will never forget her. She let the genie out of the bottle.
Ronin3 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 01:40 PM   #22
Jack Nicholson
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by iso_women View Post
I went to Texas. Where was there a whorehouse in Austin?
hattie's on S lamar, 1956.
Jack Nicholson is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 04:59 PM   #23
Smpslt7
Premium Access

Encounters: 18

I picked up a street walker in anchorage Alaska in the 80s. Took her back to my apartment. One hour... $80.
Smpslt7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 04:36 AM   #24
bendsleft
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 12

Angel was her name. 15 years ago. I still think of her and search thru the sites I hopes of finding that she's still providing.

She was in her late 30's, but really cute. She was taking about learning Linux. That was fucking hot. As if i had or written on my forehead, she could tell i was a newbie, she was very patient. Provided all the normal services...bbbj, cg, cfs. Then after the1st load and some snuggling, she asked if was interested in a Greek tour...included in the package. " Ummm....yeah" I said, unsure of myself. She gave me some tips on how to do it right, and helped me. But alas, i didn't have enough I me to permeate her sweet, bubbly tight ass. We finished with another bbbj, this time with cim.

I never saw her again. She disappeared from the sites soon after. Little did I realize that was was going to be my only shot at a tour of Greece.

I still look, once in a awhile, for her on the site, hoping to reconnect...maybe impress her with me skills, maybe talk about Linux...only to find disappointment. She would be I her late 40s or even early 50s. I can only assume she it's still cute, but in a milf way.
bendsleft is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 05:01 AM   #25
CoonAssinLa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

1995 in Los Angeles by the airport. Noticed a spa close by the hotel that said massage. Little did I know at the time.

Nice bbbj and some major fucking in that hour and I don't remember getting a massage.
CoonAssinLa is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 06:38 AM   #26
FLReWrite
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
I think this thread has been doine before. . .but OK.

Lots of times through the years. And every now and then, someone will post a different version of their first time on the next thread. Ha. I love the ones that read like Penthouse Forum letters.

"I never thought this would happen to me or that I would be writing. I was travelling alone, on a dark road on a rainy night..."
FLReWrite is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 08:26 AM   #27
James1588
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLReWrite View Post
... read like Penthouse Forum letters.

"I never thought this would happen to me or that I would be writing. I was travelling alone, on a dark road on a rainy night..."
Ah, Penthouse Forum letters -- a real blast from the past! Do those still exist, or are they another casualty of the internet?

Those classic cliches. "I'm a student at a large midwestern university." And the ultimate: "Much to my pleasurable surprise ..."

Thanks for the reminder of that golden era, when we got our smut on paper!
James1588 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 10:43 AM   #28
SlowHand50
Valued Poster

It was my first year at college, didn't know anyone at first, so I found myself at a massage parlor one night that was right on the main street running by the campus. I didn't expect more than a rub and hopefully a tug, but the pretty, long-haired hippie chick who was my masseuse said she liked me (ha! bet she said that to all the guys) and laid a slow, sweet BBBJ on me. I'll never forget that pleasant surprise, the feeling, or that night.
SlowHand50 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 11:14 AM   #29
InYoEyez
Premium Access

i can't really remember... i wish i did cause from what i can remember it was pretty good, even if i was quite a bit drunk...
InYoEyez is online now   Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 12:11 PM   #30
Chaco20
Valued Poster

Location: Where the men are men and the sheep are nervous. Wyoming
Encounters: 14

Hell YES! My first was Delicious Dawn and she is.
Chaco20 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women