Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160270
Yssup Rider59840
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37062
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 07-18-2017, 05:11 PM   #16
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by tolstoy View Post
When was the golden-age of the PGH hobby, really? I read all the old-timers talk about the Liberty Avenue scene- that sounded pretty cool......

And hobby-veterans like you fondly recall Sunsations, and I wish I would have checked-out that scene as well. PGH lacks "stationary" and "around the clock" straight-up Hooker Houses (either run by pimps or madame's) available for "last minute" hobbying.....

I started reading the PGH boards in 2004- the time of ASPD and Big Doggie and TER. It sounds like the PGH hobby was a "golden-age" right after these sites got established, and a bunch of local hookers and local hobby-johns established a local, online "organized" hobby community.....

And make no mistake about it- the first few years of TOS were (indeed) a Golden Age of PGH hobbying. Totally fun GTG's, various HH's, a totally Organized new hobby-board, LOT's of fun.....!!!

TOS is still a worthy board, no matter how many guys on this site occasionally Bitch about it. Plenty of entertaining hobby-degenerates post-up a storm there and keep things interesting. Isn't that what we want? Fun and interesting reading? Both Eccie and TOS are good hobby sites that I enjoy reading....

And SA is the most entertaining hobby-scene to emerge in PGH since, well, the advent of TOS in 2005, and before that the advent of ASPD before 2004. SA is LOADS of fun! Total Entertainment....!!!

The more things change the more things stay the same in the PGH hobby scene. Still a bunch of BENT hobby-degenerates and long-time hobby providers "mixing it up" on the hobby-boards. Good Times.....!!!
I would say the golden age was around the early 90'd to the around 2005. For a pure hobbyist there were mainly more choices. From ASPD, to the beginning of Indys, to the Dixie land Madam. Places like Summertime, Exotic Memories, and a few other places where you could walk in and bang a hottie. If you look at the local scene, especially Indys, the core is still people my age that have been around for 20 years. The recent action has been SA. Which a traditional whoremonger like myself has no interest in. I'm not into the chase nor can I host. So I'm not just reminiscing about the good ole days. But it's true.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 05:31 PM   #17
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Jinny, yes I meant Pittsburgh area. I think dozens is probably accurate if you meant 2-3 dozen. If you think more than that then I am certainly missing them. And Im not excluding anyone based on age or weight when I say that.

As for this girl and her worth and touching on what Jinny said, there is a market for everything, old, young, fat, ginger, stinky, toothless, BSC, etc. but I will bet she has gotten at least ten PMs in the past 24 hours pver there telling her she should be raising her rates, half from the 250 mafia and the other half from guys who have never met her.
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 08:42 PM   #18
Dlh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

So ... is anyone a mod over there? Why the hell is my shit not getting posted?
Dlh is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 08:43 PM   #19
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Go fuck yourself.

Was wondering when I'd hear from you!!
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 10:06 PM   #20
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dlh View Post
So ... is anyone a mod over there? Why the hell is my shit not getting posted?
This is not the help site for TOS - go ask over there.
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 12:30 AM   #21
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
I would say the golden age was around the early 90'd to the around 2005.
Early 90's Still the age of pagers, and answering machines...

Just about the same time as the birth of smart phones and the following explosion of twitter/snapchat and Facebook.

The smart women already advertised in print and in select online groups, chat rooms and then websites.

And along came the average hood rat with a smart phone placing ads to supplement her needs thinking she can get the same $$ for being "ready" in her sweats and tossled hair, no makeup and not always completely conscious.

And the guys still pay..

The smart women still dress for success and fantasy fulfillment, provide a clean safe place to meet and escape for an hour or three have all the accessories on hand.

Now they advertise on Twitter, Snapchat and right out in the open on ebay and Facebook.
They're just getting a bit harder to nail down to one site.
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 07:02 AM   #22
Dlh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Thanks!
Dlh is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 08:51 AM   #23
Submissive Angel
Account Disabled

User ID: 346938
My ECCIE Reviews

Please excuse me but what is TOS? I have not heard of this one..

Xoxo
Submissive Angel is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 12:14 PM   #24
Dolomite35
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

TOS, the other site, aka indys
Dolomite35 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 01:19 PM   #25
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69 View Post
Early 90's Still the age of pagers, and answering machines...

Just about the same time as the birth of smart phones and the following explosion of twitter/snapchat and Facebook.

The smart women already advertised in print and in select online groups, chat rooms and then websites.

And along came the average hood rat with a smart phone placing ads to supplement her needs thinking she can get the same $$ for being "ready" in her sweats and tossled hair, no makeup and not always completely conscious.

And the guys still pay..

The smart women still dress for success and fantasy fulfillment, provide a clean safe place to meet and escape for an hour or three have all the accessories on hand.

Now they advertise on Twitter, Snapchat and right out in the open on ebay and Facebook.
They're just getting a bit harder to nail down to one site.
Also SA has effected the local PGH hobby market. More girls of all types from urban (and rural) Total Hood-Rats to (yes, they really are) "college girls" to "mature" women, etc.....

Varied (VERY varied) levels of Experience when it comes the the hobby. There are totally "new to the game" girls on SA who don't know what they are doing and then there are Pro Ho's on SA who make setting-up a session with them Easy-Peasy. Many SA girls just want to make money Easily and Conveniently. Others want some basic "getting to know you" process and they insist "I am not a prostitute!", etc.

"It takes all kinds" on SA. A little more "patience" and "leg-work" and "process" for guys to do but anyone who wants to do it can get good results there.....

I started reading the local PGH hobby boards ASPD, Big Doggie and TER in 2004. Started hobbying consistently in 2005, on average of once a week. By 2006 I was a full-time, once-a-week, TOS hobbyist. Always had about 3 or 4 ATF's in rotation and regularly saw "new strange" as well. I started pulling-back from the "formal" online PGH hobby scene in 2008. Started cooking deals with civilian-girls I met in bars and nightclubs. Went through a few years where I hobbied twice a week and that got expensive. Several years ago I decided to "cut in half" all my hobbying and now I hobby with no set schedule- a lot of "last minute" stuff with contacts I have accrued over 10 years. I am happy in the hobby- not as "excessive" with twice a week hobbying like I was for years.....

The first few years of TOS were great because it was a very "organized" hobby scene. Good vouch system- most of the providers wanted to establish/maintain Good Reps because of the public review system. Many GTG's and HH's so hobby people could meet and mingle. I was a full-time, once a week TOS hobbyist from 2005 through 2008. I have Great Memories of that time.....

Lot's of options for PGH hobbyists nowadays: the "street" scene of BP, and there are "civilian", new-to-the-game providers on BP too. All the "established"/vouched providers of Eccie and TOS, most of whom are reliable and easy to book with. And now SA which has it's clear negatives and positives. I don't have too many complaints about the PGH hobby scene nowadays, but then again I get most of my pay-for-play action outside the formal, online local hobby scene.....
tolstoy is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 08:50 AM   #26
Looker151
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Hey, don't knock us old farts, we need sex too. Maybe some of the girls prefer us older guys, because our heads are not full of ourselves.
Looker151 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 02:28 PM   #27
tannana
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by tolstoy View Post
"It takes all kinds" on SA. A little more "patience" and "leg-work" and "process" for guys to do but anyone who wants to do it can get good results there.....
I dunno. that's more than halfway to civilian pussy at that level of effort. I had "patience" and "leg-work" and "process" and then an "ex-wife."
tannana is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women