Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-20-2017, 10:41 PM   #1
Luxie
The Midwest Companion

User ID: 287996
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Apologies.

Unfortunately I am no longer offering doubles with Allison. I apologize to anyone who may have set up doubles appointments with her. We had made plans and to keep things short, I no longer felt comfortable with the situation, call it a gut feeling. Apparently the client felt the same way and he also chose to opt out, unbeknownst to myself. She then proceeded to berate and threaten both of us. The client reached out to me and told me his side, we talked and we were able to settle things thankfully. I usually enjoy meeting with other providers but I think I will fly solo for the time being.
Luxie is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 09:28 AM   #2
Lovelyallison
Account Disabled

User ID: 199109
My ECCIE Reviews

"Berate and threaten" is definitely not my style. I DID however tell you you were 100% unprofessional in your manner of cancellation and that I would be reporting your behavior to the p411 staff, especially seeing as there was no issue beforehand. Professionalism is key and if we choose to hold clients responsible when cancelling last minute PROVIDERS should be held to the SAME standard. So if reporting you is threatening, so be it.

In fact the last messages BEFORE your cancellation were you letting me know you were EXCITED, offering Lincoln incall locations, and then me thanking you. All correspondence with you were pleasant, so I am curious where the feeling of being uncomfortable came from. So we went from you thought you had the day wrong, to your tire is a spare, to being uncomfortable?

My thoughts? You had an appointment in your city and no longer felt our session was a priority. Or judging by what I was told you underhanded me which I refused to believe would happen since we were cool ALL THE WAY UP TO recieving your arrival time. Odd behavior for sure.

Either way, you were completely wrong and by reading this post I am certain there are a few screws loose. (Call it a gut feeling) lol.
Lovelyallison is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 10:05 AM   #3
Luxie
The Midwest Companion

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This will be my final reply to you. Yes, you did indeed berate not only myself but the client. He and I both have screenshots of this unprofessional behavior. Not only did your behavior ruin an evening, but the client was so upset by your actions that he is considering leaving the hobby. Word of advice? If a client cancels don't try and shake him down for money with begging and threats.

I am done here and have nothing more to say to you.
Luxie is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 10:19 AM   #4
Lovelyallison
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Do you forget I have the same conversations? I know exactly what was said to both of you. I assume you call this berating as well? Me responding to your claims? Got it.

I don't beg clients AT ALL, but I do have a cancellation policy clearly stated on my website. That is HARDLY begging. It's professional courtesy, but I understand how you wouldn't get that. I told the client EXACTLY what I told you which is no secret. I REPORT BAD BEHAVIOR. If THAT is threatening then SO BE IT. In his case, since you so elegantly feel the need to bring him into this, we rescheduled a singles appointment which he then cancelled because of my outcall policy. (Additional donation for outcall) which I had to enforce BECAUSE YOU CANCELLED LAST MINUTE.

Do not make false claims against me just because you know you are in the wrong with this situation. You are coming online to "ring the towns bells" and warn everyone know about your "gut" feeling about me PUBLICLY because I called you on your nonsense PRIVATELY. Class act Evee

At the end of the day, I am not here to argue with a provider who in my experience I now view as unreliable. But if you bring up my name and make claims, expect me to respond. I think I have provided enough here to give a full scope of the situation and why we will no longer be doing doubles. So about my day I go!!
Old 07-21-2017, 10:43 AM   #5
Luxie
The Midwest Companion

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Here are the facts:

You made two people uncomfortable enough to not want to visit with you. Apparently more, i.e your previous post on cancellations. You then proceeded to beg the client to see you at double the rate and sent explicit messages that HE found uncomfortable. Then when he declined you started harassing him for your cancellation fee. He was the one who reached out to me, outlining your bad offline behavior. He wasn't comfortable continuing because of your actions alone. After all of this you accuse both the client and myself of somehow conspiring against you, which is false by the way. Your actions lead to him seriously considering leaving the hobby all together. Because of your actions! Do not try and put your bad attitude on me. Something is seriously wrong with your business practices if you have to threaten and beg for money. I have proof of everything, including the messages between the client and myself detailing your awful behavior.

Providers like you give a bad name to the rest of us. I hope you're able to find peace and change before it catches up to you. Goodbye and good riddance.
Luxie is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 11:06 AM   #6
Lovelyallison
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Like I said, I have the exact same messages so there is no way you are going to convince me I said something to you to make you cancel, or him to make him uncomfortable(ASIDE FROM MAKING CLEAR MY OUTCALL FEE) It just furthers my suspicion that there was something else going on between the two of you behind the scenes. There are so many reasons a person would feel uncomfortable, but someone in her own words excited to see you, sharing personal photos of pets, adding each other on PRIVATE social media, and sharing your future aspirations prior to getting together with no questionable conversation in between is a bit odd. You know the conversation we had before your cancellation and out of all these "facts" I don't see one about why you were suddenly and abruptly uncomfortable. Like I said, the last conversation WE had was you being helpful and sharing your excitement. Things that make ya go hmmmm.....

Yes, I did post about a cancellation this morning BEFORE I read your post. Ever stopped to think your negative post about me may have caused concern? With me being a visitor, no matter my opinion of you, you are a native so your word MIGHT hold a bit more water to a hobbyist meeting me for the first time.

If you never expected me to respond, your original post would have stated "I will no longer be offering doubles with Allison due to a mutual disagreement" or something similar. But instead you chose to drag my name a bit, and then be shocked I responded. Where I am from we call that throwing the stone and hiding your hand. Stirring the pot. STARTING SHIT MA'AM hahahaha

I am done responding to you and your claims. You and the client having a conversation detailing my "awful behavior" equates to two people feeling off about their actions and banding together after I let you know I have cancellation policy and do report last minute client cancellations to p411.

I have much peace, and I have even more now knowing I dodged the bullet in meeting either of you. I am an awesome provider and anyone who has met me will likely say the same. I've said my piece and am literally over it. You should try doing the same instead of working overtime to try and paint me as... well whatever this picture is here you are outlining.

Now I wonder if eccie has a block feature, I guess I will find out shortly...
Old 07-21-2017, 12:05 PM   #7
JTDuckett
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Post screen shots. Only way to settle this
JTDuckett is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 12:18 PM   #8
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Popcorn.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 12:33 PM   #9
Lovelyallison
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

We can do that?! Let's see it Luxie. Protect these gents from bad ole providers like me please. I gotta jet, but I'll be back in an hour. I am touring after all
Old 07-21-2017, 12:41 PM   #10
Luxie
The Midwest Companion

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Posting private messages in the public forum is against Eccie rules. However, if someone wants to message me I'll gladly send them your way.
Luxie is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 02:18 PM   #11
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

No dog in this fight...but I will say that compatibility is important in doubles...I have been very picky when it comes to choosing doubles gals....I have strict set of guidelines that I will let any gal who wants to double with know upfront.

Hope yall work it out....doubles can be fun...lets just have fun...I luv ya both
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 02:31 PM   #12
Lovelyallison
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

As far as I understood we were compatible. Similar interests, decent convo, etc. I see what youre saying, but I doubt there will be reconciliation here. Not sure if I will offer doubles with someone until I know them a little better next time. Definitely a learning experience.

Have a wonderful weekend beautiful girl!
Old 07-21-2017, 03:39 PM   #13
Jam3768
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Tons of drama these days. There is this little battle and also in the Iowa Coed Forum some guy is whining about a provider that he says owes him $10.

Yes. $10. That is not a typo.

I'm just going to sit back and watch
Jam3768 is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 04:09 PM   #14
KelseyBelle
Naughty College Girl

User ID: 278770
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

ha ha yes he got his money back too. over 10$ I know. that doesn't fill half my tank of gas. needles to say he got his 10$ !!!LMAO!!!
KelseyBelle is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 06:50 PM   #15
newyorkboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

My God! This is just like the old soap operas. You can stop watching for several months, then turn it on and pick up like you never left. Same thing here with all the bitching and whining. Carry on! NYB
newyorkboy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women