Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59840
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 07-21-2017, 12:52 PM   #61
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodolboy View Post
I predict the Liberals will fight McCain's removal from office,
Yea, he's one of their best assets!!
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 01:10 PM   #62
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
I remember what happened, as a conservative I voted for Perot.I don't recall Bank fraud Bernie being on the ballet in the last election. Crooked Hillary and the DNC with the help of their propaganda arm the MSM screwed Bernie out of the nomination.

1992 Election Results
Candidate Party Electoral Votes Popular VotesWilliam J. Clinton Democratic 370 44,908,254
George Bush (I) Republican 168 39,102,343
Ross Perot
Independent 0 19,743,821
Bernie wasnt. His supporters didnt vote for Hillary
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 01:20 PM   #63
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Bernie wasnt. His supporters didnt vote for Hillary
So, Bernie didn't didn't "siphon", did he, mistake? hildebeest "alienated", right, mistake? You might want to invest in a dictionary, mistake.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 01:26 PM   #64
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
Yea, he's one of their best assets!!
Along with rino McConnell and rino Paul Ryan, they both need moved out of leadership roles.
goodolboy is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 01:28 PM   #65
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
So, Bernie didn't didn't "siphon", did he, mistake? hildebeest "alienated", right, mistake? You might want to invest in a dictionary, mistake.
Point taken IB

You are a smart mother fucker

I was a Republican when I was growing up. I couldnt get free college
Old 07-21-2017, 01:39 PM   #66
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscleup View Post
Yeah, your mostly correct.

The good stuff is saved for good liberal Billionaires like steve jobs. The drugs that can mark the CA and kill it. Problem is that the binding CA marker mutates.

With this bad boy (GBM) without any intervention, you got 3 to 6 months once diagnosed. Maybe 12 to 18 months with tumor excision, radiation and chemo. Believe me, the cure is worse than the CA. The "treatment" pretty much leaves you incapacitated.

I.E.: piss/shit your paints, don't know the year or what city you live in, etc... fun stuff like that.

I would only wish it on a true fucktard liberal. Well truth be told, I pretty much wish every lefty fucker had it.
There are cures for cancer of all types. These cures have been found in nutrition by isolating compounds in plants and in the ocean. Researchers have been trying for years to induce cancer in sharks and they just can't do it. The theory behind their resistance to cancer possibly lies with in their skeletons which are made up entirely of cartilage. The FDA won't approve treatments that originate from nature even if there is compelling evidence that their use maybe beneficial. Over 500,000 people die every year from cancer in this country. That's unacceptable being that cancer treatment is very expensive and one of the most widely researched diseases.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 01:58 PM   #67
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
There are cures for cancer of all types. These cures have been found in nutrition by isolating compounds in plants and in the ocean. Researchers have been trying for years to induce cancer in sharks and they just can't do it. The theory behind their resistance to cancer possibly lies with in their skeletons which are made up entirely of cartilage. The FDA won't approve treatments that originate from nature even if there is compelling evidence that their use maybe beneficial. Over 500,000 people die every year from cancer in this country. That's unacceptable being that cancer treatment is very expensive and one of the most widely researched diseases.

Jim
On a similiar note, Crocodiles and Alligators seem to be imprevolous to bacterial and viral infections. They live in septic inviroments, have injuries as severe as loosing limbs, but heal up with amazingly few side affects.

I guess millions of years of evolution has resulted in a phenomenal immune system.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 02:16 PM   #68
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
On a similiar note, Crocodiles and Alligators seem to be imprevolous to bacterial and viral infections. They live in septic inviroments, have injuries as severe as loosing limbs, but heal up with amazingly few side affects.

I guess millions of years of evolution has resulted in a phenomenal immune system.
Jackie dont say Evolution in here. Those crocodiles and Aligators were made by God. Dont talk science in here

Thats like saying Climate Control, or abortion

That will get these far right Trump people fired up
Old 07-21-2017, 02:43 PM   #69
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Jackie dont say Evolution in here. Those crocodiles and Aligators were made by God. Dont talk science in here

Thats like saying Climate Control, or abortion

That will get these far right Trump people fired up
Evolution of living Species has been going on for 400+ million years.

The Earth's climate has gone through countless changes during this 400+ million years, resulting in the eradication of millions of Species and the introduction of others.

Abortion results in the death of a potential human being.

These are facts.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 03:02 PM   #70
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:

You're right. Reptiles in general have regenerative abilities. One theory behind that is Reptiles continue to grow throughout their life cycle. So with that being said their must be some biological switch that is activated whereby cells in the affected area rapidly begin to divide to regenerate the affected body part. In humans we have one area that seems to regenerate and that is the liver. Humans can live perfectly fine with only 40% of their liver. The other sixty percent that was, lets say surgically removed due to necrosis will slowly over time regenerate. But their has to be some very strict changes in diet and the liver has to be detoxified regularly. The body tries to heal itself. In fact that's what a tumor really is, it's the body's attempt to restore itself by partitioning off the dysfunctional cancer cells away from healthy cells. The school of thought in cancer treatment is beginning to change a little bit and that's a good thing.

Jim
Old 07-21-2017, 03:02 PM   #71
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Evolution of living Species has been going on for 400+ million years.

The Earth's climate has gone through countless changes during this 400+ million years, resulting in the eradication of millions of Species and the introduction of others.

Abortion results in the death of a potential human being.

These are facts.
Totally agree Jackie.
Old 07-21-2017, 03:24 PM   #72
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Along with rino McConnell and rino Paul Ryan, they both need moved out of leadership roles.
And a lot more than those 3.. BUT getting rid of them would at least be a start...
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 05:20 PM   #73
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

And I think politics in general is a big crock of shit.
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 05:27 PM   #74
DocHolyday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

This would explain a lot of his flawed logic and attacks on his own party members. The guy should retire.
DocHolyday is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 05:52 PM   #75
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.M. View Post
And I think politics in general is a big crock of shit.
Politics is a crock of shit because Presidents are nothing but puppets and they answer to these assholes.

Jim

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women