Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-01-2017, 01:27 PM   #1
Haxxors
Valued Poster

Default P411 id

P411 says not to hand out your id yet some providers ask for it. P411 says book and instant message with providers through p411 only
Haxxors is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 02:06 PM   #2
Barrycrum
BANNED

P411 sucks and Gina is a MAJOR fraud.

If a provider asks for your id then just move on to the next one. If they have it then they can now look up your profile on the site.
Barrycrum is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 04:24 PM   #3
Crystal West
One of a kind

User ID: 121067
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

When you are asked for your p411 ID politely offer to send a pm or appointment request via the system for verification.
Crystal West is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 07:33 PM   #4
Thickkumz90
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 391890
My ECCIE Reviews

Ive yet to get verified through p411😭
Thickkumz90 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 07:52 PM   #5
Haxxors
Valued Poster

I don't know how it works for providers. I know for me it was less then 24 hrs
Haxxors is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 11:01 AM   #6
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal West View Post
When you are asked for your p411 ID politely offer to send a pm or appointment request via the system for verification.
Exactly! That's likely what most ladies mean when they ask. They want to peruse your profile there. Don't give your P411 ID # to anyone offsite, and never to someone not a member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thickkumz90 View Post
Ive yet to get verified through p411��
You probably need to write them again, perhaps even reapply. Point out that you have reviews now (don't think you did when you first applied, or perhaps just one), and a more established ECCIE presence. Give them links to your Showcase, reviews, ads, and website. Have you obtained a referral from a P411 member? That's probably going to be the single most important factor in your verification there since you don't have much online history yet.
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 04:06 PM   #7
Billysilly
Gaining Momentum

Calling Gina a fraud and arguing p411 sucks is ridiculous. P411 could not be easier to use and I will not see a provider if she is not on it. You might consider AMPs or BP, probably more your level of pussy.
Billysilly is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 04:24 PM   #8
Barrycrum
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billysilly View Post
Calling Gina a fraud and arguing p411 sucks is ridiculous. P411 could not be easier to use and I will not see a provider if she is not on it. You might consider AMPs or BP, probably more your level of pussy.
CLUELESS
Old 06-02-2017, 04:31 PM   #9
Barrycrum
BANNED

I had an account/billing issue on there and while corresponding with Gina she personally told me not to go to the police. I mean what the fuck???

I have heard MANY negative things from many different people regarding her site. It's all over the internet.

Fraudulent Gina and her fraudulent ways...
Old 06-02-2017, 04:54 PM   #10
dj8rocks
Administrator

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrycrum View Post
I had an account/billing issue on there and while corresponding with Gina she personally told me not to go to the police. I mean what the fuck???

I have heard MANY negative things from many different people regarding her site. It's all over the internet.

I have been a member there now for 3 years and have never had any issues of any kind. P411 is my go to for safe, reliable and consistent providers. I won't use anything else, unless I am completely out of options, and that is extremely rare.
dj8rocks is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 05:31 PM   #11
Guest022718
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billysilly View Post
^^^THIS^^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj8rocks View Post
I have been a member there now for 3 years and have never had any issues of any kind. P411 is my go to for safe, reliable and consistent providers. I won't use anything else, unless I am completely out of options, and that is extremely rare.
^^^AND THIS^^^

I know that some have had issues with P411. No organization can provide 100% satisfaction to 100% of the people they deal with.

But for me, while I sometimes stray from the P411 fold, for the most part I stick with P411 for privacy and safety, and I am extremely satisfied with the service they provide and the many wonderful ladies I have met there.

The only shame is that I have neither the time nor budget to keep up with all the potential ladies I want to see....especially when the many ladies I've met thru P411 the last few years have been so wonderful. I feel like I should go back and see them some more. I have so many okays.......

P411: wonderfully making hobby choices incredibly difficult for me for 6 years now.
Guest022718 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 04:18 AM   #12
Golfing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13
Default Gina P411 has been a life saving stress reducing service

I cant believe anyone would post a single negative comment about Gina herself or the invaluable service ahe performs . It makes for me the client a huge difference in the safety factor for me . Before i found out about the service i used BP Eros or went to Asian Spa's , ( which the Spa's are still incredible safe and ubelievably awesomen young ladies within) I have literally had 4 guns pointed at my head one sundfay morning on bp who then removed the $1,500 in my pocket , and stolle my iphone 7 which tells you the level of their intelligence , I have had the most awesome sexiest photos of girls who i had persuaded to join me at my hotel room , only to have simply a 40 year old women who was a 3 not a ten show up at my door , pushed me asided entered the room and this is after i paid her the full fee plus tip totalling $400 while she was out in the hallway? should wouldnt , started yelling rape , and then i throw amnother $400 into the hallway , which enduced her to leave . Its Bp which is the scam. I use P411 exclusively fopr my saftey not the providers . In my case i could care less abnout the safety of the providers , becasue i know they are safe with me , but i am the one who is vunerable . p411 , is incredibly cheap and their service allows clients who have this secret yet extremely useful life hobby to be safe and particular to remain private . If the provider canrt get on p411 i would never want to see her
Golfing is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 04:00 PM   #13
Cheesecake7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 74

Quote:
.....I have heard MANY negative things from many different people regarding her site. It's all over the internet....
Wow, it is all over the internet. I had no idea. Then it REALLY must be true. Like the Flat Earth Society website. Please give some more evidence to support your claim.

I have been with p411 for years and it hes helped me tremendously, sometimes I have literally been screened in 5 minutes. They can see your profile (which is I guess the point) but they can only see what you put there (hint: don't put your bank account or Social Security Number in your profile).

I hope Gina continues what she is doing. She is providing invaluable help to (sensible) hobbyists and providers alike.
Cheesecake7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 05:20 PM   #14
stavinChain
Ribbed, for her pleasure.

Encounters: 5

Quote:

Mr. President?! Is that you? Ha.

Been with P411 for about a decade. Have nothing but good things to say about them. I won't see a provider who's not on P411.
stavinChain is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 06:47 PM   #15
eastside70
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

I haven't had any problems with p411. It's my only source for contacting ladies to schedule a visit. I haven't had to provide anything else for screening which makes the process that much easier. If she's not on p411, I won't be contacting her.
eastside70 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women