Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59844
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47424
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: How do you like your women?
Sassy 33 34.38%
Silent 7 7.29%
Somewhere in between 41 42.71%
Other (please do tell!) 15 15.63%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-06-2017, 06:21 PM   #31
Chaco20
Valued Poster

Location: Where the men are men and the sheep are nervous. Wyoming
Encounters: 14

Personally I like a woman to be herself and feel comfortable enough with me to be able to express what she likes and wants.
Chaco20 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 07:34 PM   #32
beguilingvoice
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7
Default Other

People have many facets to them like a fine jewel. Be honest without being rude and or with a malice heart is a good way to go through life.
beguilingvoice is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 01:29 PM   #33
Maria Divina
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 409333
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb Beautiful subject and even more some replies

Being real brand new to ECCIE, this is the very first thread that I read,
and I just feel so happy to feel to be at the right place!

I couldn't help and have to put my little voice by doing my first post and insight here.

The gentlemen that prefer their women to be intelligent & sexy just give me, as a woman and as a SW also, a very good impression to have been over the long (and not totally finished) contemporary changes over the last decades, that permitted the more fair share of "powers" that used to be reserved traditionally only to men. So then, kuddo to you gentlemen, to my eyes, you look as perfect humanitarians, the kind of people that I prefer!

ps: Sorry if my English might look "strange", I'm first a French speaker from North located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
Maria Divina is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 01:49 PM   #34
James1588
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria Divina View Post

I couldn't help and have to put my little voice by doing my first post and insight here.

The gentlemen that prefer their women to be intelligent & sexy just give me, as a woman and as a SW also, a very good impression to have been over the long (and not totally finished) contemporary changes over the last decades, that permitted the more fair share of "powers" that used to be reserved traditionally only to men. So then, kuddo to you gentlemen, to my eyes, you look as perfect humanitarians, the kind of people that I prefer!

ps: Sorry if my English might look "strange", I'm first a French speaker from North located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
Welcome, MD!

I'm afraid it won't be long before you will have read some other threads that will be less cheerful. Not sure what to say, except: fasten your seat belt.
James1588 is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 01:52 PM   #35
Maria Divina
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 409333
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by James1588 View Post
Welcome, MD!

I'm afraid it won't be long before you will have read some other threads that will be less cheerful. Not sure what to say, except: fasten your seat belt.
Thank you James1588!

I already look a bit around, and well, I got a sense why you answered that.

Oh well, c'est la vie
Maria Divina is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 06:00 PM   #36
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Please do keep me abreast! Fall is a wonderful time to visit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James1588 View Post
... maybe New Orleans. I'm thinking maybe I can come up with a plausible opportunity, come early November. If I can, you'll be the first to know!
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 06:17 PM   #37
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Welcome Maria. It's such an honor that you would share your first insights in this little ol' thread! As James mentioned, the gamut of human expression can be found here on ECCIE. But as you say, so is life. To your points, I totally concur!

Quote:
...The gentlemen that prefer their women to be intelligent & sexy just give me, as a woman and as a SW also, a very good impression to have been over the long (and not totally finished) contemporary changes over the last decades, that permitted the more fair share of "powers" that used to be reserved traditionally only to men..
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 06:32 PM   #38
OldManTrying
Premium Access

Encounters: 21

Your opinion or willingness to speak your mind has no bearing on my desire to get naked with you. Silent or outspokenness are both unique and excellent qualities. I've experienced very sexy women with all of these personalities. The trait that gets my money is confidence in yourself and ability to please me. These women don't stop until you are satisfied. Because they know they are skilled and want you to know it. If we get a chance to play, let me know right up front you aren't scared or worried about getting it done right. Then prove it. That's confidence and I think that is sexy.
OldManTrying is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 08:58 PM   #39
SneakyCancer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

A woman should know her place......not be a push over but not the beast either. Lady in the streets and freak in the sheets. Charming, cunning. Witty, sexy, curvy.....lol nawl but definitely complimenting the side piece
SneakyCancer is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 10:44 AM   #40
Vitamin
Gaining Momentum

Quote:

I am actually confused as to why guys listed intelligence as an important trait they look for in a SW? What are you guys discussing with these women? In a real relationship it makes sense, but I just see it as a bonus rather than a requirement. Honestly, intelligence is near the bottom of the list of attributes I look for in a woman. Kind, compassionate, ethical, honest, fun, and loyal would all rank above intelligence. So hit me up dumb women, I will show you some love
Vitamin is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 02:17 PM   #41
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

if your showcase and ads did not allow for pictures and just comments that allowed you to display opinions would you make more or less money?
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 04:52 PM   #42
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Most likely if you took any significant part out of a lady's profile it would hurt business.

Obviously not every shopper is looking for the same combination of things.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 04:57 PM   #43
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:

Welcome, young lady. Please do not apologize for your English, it is far better than my French--and far better than the English many posters here demonstrate.

You will find that these forums tend to highlight guys you mat wish to meet, and some you may wish to avoid.

Stay safe.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 07:55 PM   #44
James1588
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitamin View Post
I am actually confused as to why guys listed intelligence as an important trait they look for in a SW?

Sorry to hear that. Life is often confusing. Mysterious, even.

What are you guys discussing with these women?

You never know, going in. Two ladies that I've visited have had books out on a shelf ... books that I also happened to have read and enjoyed. Instant discussion, leading to bilateral "have you read such-and-such?" I don't show up with a preplanned conversational agenda, if that's what you're asking.

In a real relationship it makes sense, but I just see it as a bonus rather than a requirement.

A point of agreement. I also do not consider intelligence a "requirement." I don't have many requirements, really. Maybe obvious ones, like "no drowning any baby kittens, at least while I'm here or that I know of." Stuff like that.

Honestly, intelligence is near the bottom of the list of attributes I look for in a woman. Kind, compassionate, ethical, honest, fun, and loyal would all rank above intelligence.

There are different kinds of intelligence. Example: I'm a mathematician and a physicist, and I know very intelligent people who know and care little about those areas of human endeavor; they're smart and able in other areas. I will also say that, in my experience, people who are "kind, compassionate, ethical, honest, fun, and loyal" also tend to be intelligent ... in fact, the attributes you list are a pretty good summation of emotional intelligence. That's just in my experience; your mileage, as we say around here, may have varied.

So hit me up dumb women, I will show you some love
Ah ... another point of agreement. While I don't think there are many "dumb" women who can operate successfully, over any length of time, as independent sex workers, any such who hit me up, to them I will also show some love.
James1588 is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 07:56 PM   #45
DicknurGutt
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj8rocks View Post
She has a brain, I want her to use it. If she can't stimulate me mentality, she won't be able to physically either.
I am with you on this but it's very hard to find at times..
DicknurGutt is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women