Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-03-2017, 11:09 PM   #1
Bobave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Looks like Cuba is starting to rebuild the infrastructure for sex tourism

State-run love motels, once a rousing success, coming back to Cuba

Cuba is reviving a network of state-run "love motels" in Havana where couples can rent rooms by the hour as the communist government seeks to "diversify options for love," the official trade union weekly Trabajadores said on Monday.

Havana, the capital of the Caribbean island, boasted dozens of such "posadas" until the 1990s, when the remaining few were given to Cubans left homeless by hurricanes.

Privacy has became all the more elusive for lovers, given a housing shortage that forces many families to live in the same apartment and couples to live together long after their divorce.

Private establishments have filled in the gap for some, the trade union weekly wrote, but many cannot afford to pay around $5, or a sixth of the average monthly state wage, for three hours of bliss.

The less fortunate must resort to "parks, dark staircases, the beach and even the Malecon (seafront)," Trabajadores wrote. But now the state wants to make lovemaking easier again.

"We want to revive this service that is in high demand, has a big social impact and without a doubt is very profitable," Alfonso Muñoz Chang of the Provincial Housing Company of Havana was cited as saying. "We will start with what we call Hotel Vento, a two-storey building with 16 rooms with bathrooms."

"The city needs this," Hotel Vento administrator Maria Sterling was cited as saying, noting that employees would be "very enthusiastic" as wages would likely rise with the extra work.

Next, authorities will restore some once-famous love motels like La Monumental to their former glory and convert another hotel, Muñoz Chang said.

"To think about how to diversify options for love is not farfetched," Trabajadores wrote. "It is a reality that concerns everyone, and cannot become a luxury."

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-cu...-idUSKBN19O2O2
Bobave is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 02:19 AM   #2
LongLeggedLexi
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 303265
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

That's amazing would love to go someday
LongLeggedLexi is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 03:05 AM   #3
Bobave
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongLeggedLexi View Post
That's amazing would love to go someday
That would be only a short hop from Miami.
Bobave is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 11:15 AM   #4
mister_twinkies
Gaining Momentum

prostitution back in the good ol' castro regime was cheap as hell in cuba, really underrated place to hobby in
mister_twinkies is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 12:03 PM   #5
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

It sounds great but until their government stops what their doing to their own people I won't give a fucking dime to anything that supports their government. They do have some hot latin ladies though.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 10:20 AM   #6
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

What are they fundamentally doing differently than many, many other countries out there? Bought anything made in China recently?

Cuba has issues no doubt, but this RW obcession that Cuba is such an aboration to humaity when we deal witn Ruzzia, China, and VN is nothing but hypocritial politics.

I had friends killed in the jungles of VN, but somehow we are on better terms with them than Cuba? No valid reason for that. Just politicians pandering for votes.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 11:14 AM   #7
mister_twinkies
Gaining Momentum

when do we get cuban eccie and rubmaps then? i needs me some o dat
mister_twinkies is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 03:47 PM   #8
buggs
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

You can travel to North Korea but you can't travel to Cuba - why?

It is a simple answer, Cuban-American voters and Florida. It is impossible for the republicans to win the White House without Florida and it is always a swing state. The older Cuban-American population support a very hard line against Castro.

If we normalize relations with cuba, that population goes into play - and since it is so critical, makes it harder to win.

This has nothing to do with policy and everything to do with elections...

Oh, and I am a republican - no, I do not like trump.
buggs is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 03:53 PM   #9
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggs View Post
This has nothing to do with policy and everything to do with elections...
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 08:32 PM   #10
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

Sounds good to me. I'm planning a trip in Aug to Cuba .
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 09:41 PM   #11
burkalini
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
What are they fundamentally doing differently than many, many other countries out there? Bought anything made in China recently?

Cuba has issues no doubt, but this RW obcession that Cuba is such an aboration to humaity when we deal witn Ruzzia, China, and VN is nothing but hypocritial politics.

I had friends killed in the jungles of VN, but somehow we are on better terms with them than Cuba? No valid reason for that. Just politicians pandering for votes.

It is a personal choice. I just heard we are not going to deal with anyone trading with N Korea now (China). Don't know if it will stick but it's ok with me. I personally think it's ok not to trade with anyone. We are one of the few countries in the world that has the capability of sustaining itself. We have fucked ourselves many times over in the trades we have made. We have enough oil for ourselves. We have the agricultural capability to grow our own food,make our own steel and other metals. We basically trade for politics now. There isn't more than a couple of countries in the world that truly appreciate us. OK rant done. I'm also a Vietnam vet.
Old 07-06-2017, 07:28 AM   #12
5T3V3
Valued Poster

comrade pussy ... mmmmmmm!
5T3V3 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 07:29 AM   #13
joesmo888
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
It sounds great but until their government stops what their doing to their own people I won't give a fucking dime to anything that supports their government. They do have some hot latin ladies though.
the ridiculous embargo and pressure from the US govt is what is hurting the cuban people the most
joesmo888 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 11:17 AM   #14
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
I just heard we are not going to deal with anyone trading with N Korea now (China).
I find it impossible to believe "are not going to deal with" China. That would be beyond stupid.

Whether we like it they ARE a significant military power in the Pacific. We do not have to like that, but ignoring it (i.e. "not dealing with" it) is dumb and self-destructive.

Economically, do you really think we will stop doing business with China? No trade? Not going to happen. And what about all the things in the US they already own/are invested in? What about all the US IOUs they hold?

It sounds tough, and it is what some want to hear, but it is mythical. Should we adopt a different strategy to deal with them? Renegotiate some things? Sure. But pretend they don't exist--DUMB.

Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 12:23 PM   #15
burkalini
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joesmo888 View Post
the ridiculous embargo and pressure from the US govt is what is hurting the cuban people the most

Typical Leftist attitude

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women