Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70382
biomed160292
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 07-06-2017, 12:32 PM   #16
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
I find it impossible to believe "are not going to deal with" China. That would be beyond stupid.

Whether we like it they ARE a significant military power in the Pacific. We do not have to like that, but ignoring it (i.e. "not dealing with" it) is dumb and self-destructive.

Economically, do you really think we will stop doing business with China? No trade? Not going to happen. And what about all the things in the US they already own/are invested in? What about all the US IOUs they hold?

It sounds tough, and it is what some want to hear, but it is mythical. Should we adopt a different strategy to deal with them? Renegotiate some things? Sure. But pretend they don't exist--DUMB.

Iou's from government to government are worthless. Since 1932 we have 68 countries that we have helped that still have not paid us. The minute the money is lent in whatever form that's agreed on it's gone. Shit we loaned Cuba in the 50s the equivalent of a trillion dollars in todays money and haven't seen a dime of it other than some agricultural trade back then. Trade is fine as long as it's two sided. Maybe the threat of no trade will spark some positive concessions from the Chinese. The real issue is what we have to offer is diminishing every year. Our national products have turned to entertainment and tech. Most of the graduates we turn out can't even change a fucking tire. Our education system is worthless as it is now. Our unity is fucking gone. Other than that things are peachy.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 04:46 PM   #17
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
Typical Leftist attitude
And YOURS is a typical blind RWW attitude.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 07:25 PM   #18
beguilingvoice
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7
Default What are the peoples attitude toward us?

If anyone has traveled recently, how did you get treated by the avg person on the street?
Do they get pissed when a " rich " tourist has a hottie 20 years younger on his lap?
beguilingvoice is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 09:23 PM   #19
burkalini
Valued Poster

Quote:
And YOURS is a typical blind RWW attitude.

You are correct. I am a conservative and proud to be one. Eyes very open though. Not blind at all. Open enough to see the Democratic party going down in flames and loving every minute of it.
Old 07-06-2017, 10:56 PM   #20
Skittlez
Premium Access

Encounters: 140

I traveled to Cuba in 1Q 2016 for a week - and fucked two in Havana while there... about $45/each... the women were just fine... and in both cases, I was led into an 'apartment' and it seemed that whoever lived there just vacated a bit, while she and me conducted our business. No hourly venues noted there. I didn't go there as a sex tourist, I just walked along the waterfront one evening -- and took a pedicab ride on another occassion. I speak broken Spanglish - most Cubans do not speak much English... butt the communication was adequate to 'do the deal.'

See https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1673153

However, the country is 'broken', 'wrecked'... there is virtually no incentive to work, build and achieve. If you did, the government would take it from you (90% --- yes, 90% tax rate, I asked this repeatedly and was told that repeatedly). The very sad thing is that the people have grown up their whole lives just expecting the government to do it all and to take it all - and also realizing that the government is broke and incompetent. They are all 'welfare recipients' - I saw no one starving, all had clothes, lots of nice teeth, and the populace appeared 'healthy'. However, the populace is used to the idea of having nothing and expecting that condition to be 'normal'. How very corrupting that expectation is... and how very devastating to an economy.

...I also saw no wealthy, no ambitious, no achievers, no entrepreneurs, no nice cars, no nice homes... the hi achievers had all left. Why should they stay, build, risk, or work hard?

when we were about 100 miles outside of Havana, our guide opened the tour for questions. He said that all questions were welcome, because the driver only spoke Spanish. I spoke up and commented that in the US we have an immigration problem - and that many people immigrate to the US both, legally and illegally. I asked who immigrates (from which countries) to Cuba? I was expecting him to say, North Koreans, Venezuelans, etc His answer was 'no one'; people are trying to get out. There is no opportunity there.

I did observe that the infrastructure is sorely derelict. Construction (nearly non-existent) is a crew of 2-3 men with a hand crank concrete mixer... and they are not working hard. Government effigies and buildings appear beautiful and well maintained... but the appearance is shallow upon closer inspection. The university, stadiums, all are run-down and derelict..

I could go on with many eye witness observations of this beautiful, and broken country...

Do know that the people were not haters of America... far from it. I felt no scorn from any Cuban and the people were kind, happy and cordial. However, anything said that was anti-government was said in hushed tones - and it was clear that all Cuban citizens were to be pro-revolution... Virtually the only signage that is seen is Pro-Che, Pro-Castro, Pro-Revolution... you will not see much of any other signage.

It was an eye-opening experience.
Skittlez is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 11:32 AM   #21
burkalini
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skittlez View Post
I traveled to Cuba in 1Q 2016 for a week - and fucked two in Havana while there... about $45/each... the women were just fine... and in both cases, I was led into an 'apartment' and it seemed that whoever lived there just vacated a bit, while she and me conducted our business. No hourly venues noted there. I didn't go there as a sex tourist, I just walked along the waterfront one evening -- and took a pedicab ride on another occassion. I speak broken Spanglish - most Cubans do not speak much English... butt the communication was adequate to 'do the deal.'

However, the country is 'broken', 'wrecked'... there is virtually no incentive to work, build and achieve. If you did, the government would take it from you (90% --- yes, 90% tax rate, I asked this repeatedly and was told that repeatedly). The very sad thing is that the people have grown up their whole lives just expecting the government to do it all and to take it all - and also realizing that the government is broke and incompetent. They are all 'welfare recipients' - I saw no one starving, all had clothes, lots of nice teeth, and the populace appeared 'healthy'. However, the populace is used to the idea of having nothing and expecting that condition to be 'normal'. How very corrupting that expectation is... and how very devastating to an economy.

...I also saw no wealthy, no ambitious, no achievers, no entrepreneurs, no nice cars, no nice homes... the hi achievers had all left. Why should they stay, build, risk, or work hard?

when we were about 100 miles outside of Havana, our guide opened the tour for questions. He said that all questions were welcome, because the driver only spoke Spanish. I spoke up and commented that in the US we have an immigration problem - and that many people immigrate to the US both, legally and illegally. I asked who immigrates (from which countries) to Cuba? I was expecting him to say, North Koreans, Venezuelans, etc His answer was 'no one'; people are trying to get out. There is no opportunity there.

I did observe that the infrastructure is sorely derelict. Construction (nearly non-existent) is a crew of 2-3 men with a hand crank concrete mixer... and they are not working hard. Government effigies and buildings appear beautiful and well maintained... but the appearance is shallow upon closer inspection. The university, stadiums, all are run-down and derelict..

I could go on with many eye witness observations of this beautiful, and broken country...

Do know that the people were not haters of America... far from it. I felt no scorn from any Cuban and the people were kind, happy and cordial. However, anything said that was anti-government was said in hushed tones - and it was clear that all Cuban citizens were to be pro-revolution... Virtually the only signage that is seen is Pro-Che, Pro-Castro, Pro-Revolution... you will not see much of any other signage.

Very nice post. Socio-Communism at it's best. The government gives you just enough to get by. It wants you to bend to it's policies or else. It rids itself of any detractors. The people in mass are good people but afraid to rock the boat fearing reprisal. Sounds a little like what the Democratic party is trying to aspire to. There are good and some great Democrats but not joining the crowd is grounds for blacklisting.
Old 07-07-2017, 05:27 PM   #22
Old-T
Valued Poster

You really do go through life with only one eye open. Yes, the Dems are often guilty if that, but so are the Thumpers and the "I already got mine" Reps.

There are many examples, but just look at health care. Each side puts up "plans", the only diffetence is who they pillage. "Your" guys are wonderful so long as they give the short end to some other group.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 09:01 PM   #23
SneakyCancer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Cuba is already here in Texas......all the strip clubs in Houston have 85 % Cuban population. So Fidel kicked them out and the found a safe haven here. And boy are most pricey... but I'm sure this is for the bounty to make it here.
SneakyCancer is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 09:28 PM   #24
Guest012919-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skittlez View Post

I was in Havana for a few days last December. This was exactly spot on my impression. I will add I hired a guide and he told me virtually any young 18+ woman were available for a price. I spent time with a couple of 8-9's for 50 each. Take lots of cheap perfume, toiletries etc, they can't get that stuff easily there. The ladies appreciate whatever you give them.
Guest012919-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 09:32 PM   #25
burkalini
Valued Poster

Quote:
You really do go through life with only one eye open. Yes, the Dems are often guilty if that, but so are the Thumpers and the "I already got mine" Reps.

There are many examples, but just look at health care. Each side puts up "plans", the only diffetence is who they pillage. "Your" guys are wonderful so long as they give the short end to some other group.

Ok T I will agree on health care. Both side have shitty programs. Main reason is one side won't work with another. I will also say the jobs report came out today and it had the highest monthly gain in ten years. Now that's good news for people that are willing to work but shitty news for those who love the government dole
Old 07-08-2017, 08:20 AM   #26
Old-T
Valued Poster

Burk, you are spot-on. The leadership in both parties has decided they are more about "winning" than actually finding avenues for common ground and governing. A plague on both their houses.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 12:53 PM   #27
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Why would anyone want to go to Cuba to fuck Mexican whores when we have Mexican whores crossnig the river to us every day?
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 08:54 PM   #28
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Its a marketing ploy.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 09:56 AM   #29
frogdog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

I traveled to Cuba in Feb 2016. My driver took me to a bar in Havana at my request. It was early in the evening and there was only staff present. While the driver and the interpreter argued for 10 minutes about our next destination, 4 lovely ladies walked into the bar. It was an old victorian home and the bar was on the second floor. When we (2 men) entered we were the only customers, eventually there were 8 ladies.
I love Cuba.
frogdog is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 11:23 AM   #30
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
Ok T I will agree on health care. Both side have shitty programs. Main reason is one side won't work with another. I will also say the jobs report came out today and it had the highest monthly gain in ten years. Now that's good news for people that are willing to work but shitty news for those who love the government dole
If you remember the jobs market report only became accurate after Trump was elected. Before it was inflated.
bamscram is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women