Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59862
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47444
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Should Assup Be Named "Dipshit Emeritus"?
Yes 36 81.82%
No 8 18.18%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-13-2013, 10:49 PM   #61
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
When AssupRidee initiated the first DOTY poll, there was only one name. This is to mock him, since he has already announced he is preparing to "name" next year's DOTY. And furthermore, I may have commented in response to some asinine post that there would be competition for the "annual" DOTY award, I didn't say it was my plan to initiate such competition. Also, this is a "meritorious achievement" award. Not subject to competition, just a determination from AssupRidee's peers as to whether he has displayed dipshittery to such a level that it deserves special recognition. Kind of like a "Dipshit Hall of Fame" statue.

Jesus, ExGYer, lighten the fuck up. This is supposed to be fun. If you aren't entertained by this board, find something else to do. Why volunteer to be pissed off?

the poll IB ran into the ground wasn't enough for you?

you wanted attention.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 11:21 PM   #62
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Well, then, thank you for noticing, CBJ7!

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 05:19 AM   #63
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
the poll IB ran into the ground wasn't enough for you?

you wanted attention.
Do you mean the "poll" that the dumb-fuck golem jackass started, CBJ7, the "poll" that was thence used in direct response to the redundant, "childish" insults the dumb-fuck golem jackass posted? That "poll" CBJ7?

Don't try for one moment to deny that you did "childishly" vote in that "childish" poll ... or, for that matter, this "poll", CBJ7. BTW, aren't you the hypocrite, CBJ7. Here's a short list of "childish" flame threads started by your "childish" ass, CBJ7.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=856914&highlight=

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=860347&highlight=

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=739302&highlight=

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=628417&highlight=

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=559397&highlight=

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=409325&highlight=

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Why did I defend him?

Because I prefer his posts to many of the mopes who will chime in to vote Yes - like Whirlagay, IFFY, IBH, JDH.

Do I need another reason?
Why aren't you trying to guess who the other twenty-five might be, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass? And don't even try to deny that you did "childishly" vote in this poll you term "childish", you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

BTW, you're establishing yourself as a genuine lying-hypocrite, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Your defending the jackass that has been bumping a "childish" flame thread that it started in July and started the first series of "childish" polls, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.. You'd need to mature to be labeled "childish", you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 11:31 AM   #64
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Why aren't you trying to guess who the other twenty-five might be, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass? And don't even try to deny that you did "childishly" vote in this poll you term "childish", you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

BTW, you're establishing yourself as a genuine lying-hypocrite, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Your defending the jackass that has been bumping a "childish" flame thread that it started in July and started the first series of "childish" polls, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.. You'd need to mature to be labeled "childish", you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.
Really? Are you that stupidly OCD argumentative that you are actually trying to tell me whose posts I am allowed to like?

You want to know why am I not trying to guess who the other 25 are? Did you actually ask that? I gave examples of four "mopes" who would chime in to vote "Yes" and you want to know why I'm not trying to list ALL who would vote "Yes"?

Why would I need to? I'm giving examples, shit head, not an exhaustive list. And wouldn't that just reinforce my case in any event?

But that is a perfect example of your stupid style of argumentation. If somebody states reasons X, Y, and Z for doing something, you don't bother to reply to those reasons. Instead, you demand to know why the person didn't discuss reasons A, B, and C also or instead. In other words, change the subject.

So, rather than argue that you, IFFY, JDB, and Whirlagay are NOT, in fact, a bunch of "mopes', you demand to know why I did not guess who the other 25 mopes are.

Brilliant argumentation.

Like I said in the other thread, you write like an eighth grader. An emotionally disturbed, off-his-meds, eighth grader.

BTW - you were LONG AGO established as a lying hypocrite and a racist, Confederate sympathizer. So, naturally, you try to accuse everyone else of the same thing in order to deflect, deflect, deflect.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 12:59 PM   #65
CJ7
Valued Poster

poor IBTF
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 08:00 PM   #66
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:

Really? Are you that stupidly OCD argumentative that you are actually trying to tell me whose posts I am allowed to like?

You want to know why am I not trying to guess who the other 25 are? Did you actually ask that? I gave examples of four "mopes" who would chime in to vote "Yes" and you want to know why I'm not trying to list ALL who would vote "Yes"?

Why would I need to? I'm giving examples, shit head, not an exhaustive list. And wouldn't that just reinforce my case in any event?

But that is a perfect example of your stupid style of argumentation. If somebody states reasons X, Y, and Z for doing something, you don't bother to reply to those reasons. Instead, you demand to know why the person didn't discuss reasons A, B, and C also or instead. In other words, change the subject.

So, rather than argue that you, IFFY, JDB, and Whirlagay are NOT, in fact, a bunch of "mopes', you demand to know why I did not guess who the other 25 mopes are.

Brilliant argumentation.

Like I said in the other thread, you write like an eighth grader. An emotionally disturbed, off-his-meds, eighth grader.

BTW - you were LONG AGO established as a lying hypocrite and a racist, Confederate sympathizer. So, naturally, you try to accuse everyone else of the same thing in order to deflect, deflect, deflect.
Lets see...

1- We have a man who fought for our country and is intelligent.

OR

2-We have a lawyer from NY, who lives in Texas and says Texans are racist. He voted for Obama but says he's a Republican, and he thinks that he is intelligent.

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 08:09 PM   #67
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Lets see...

1- We have a man who fought for our country and is intelligent.

OR

2-We have a lawyer from NY, who lives in Texas and says Texans are racist. He voted for Obama but says he's a Republican, and he thinks that he is intelligent.
What make you think I am an attorney? What do you know of my military service? I never told you about either, banjo boy.

Would it surprise you to know my background and employment have been tech? No, I won't say which field.

And I did four years in the service. No, I won't way what branch.

And of what relevance is the tranny fucker's service? He is probably lying about it, for starters.

And, if not, military service - or lack thereof - doesn't make you right or wrong on any subject. All it means is that you were in the military.

Al Gore was in the military.

So was Charles Rangel. In fact, Rangel was a decorated Korean War veteran.

Do you trust Gore and Rangel, too, hillbilly?

And, like your tranny fucker idol, you are putting words in my mouth. I never said Texans are racist. I said the Confederate sympathizing tranny fucker was a racist. I also said that JDB was a racist. i don't think either of them are in Texas. I'm not sure what I've said about you - other than the hillbilly incest stuff.

So, what is your point, exactly?
Old 11-14-2013, 08:31 PM   #68
gnadfly
Account Disabled

More people voted in this poll than got private insurance thru Healthcare.gov in some states.

Thanks eccie.

just sayin'
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 08:37 PM   #69
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
More people voted in this poll than got private insurance thru Healthcare.gov in some states.

Thanks eccie.

just sayin'
OK, now THAT is funny.

And true, too.
Old 11-14-2013, 08:55 PM   #70
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post

Thanks eccie.

just sayin'
For good reason, on both counts
nwarounder is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 09:08 PM   #71
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
What make you think I am an attorney? What do you know of my military service? I never told you about either, banjo boy.

Would it surprise you to know my background and employment have been tech? No, I won't say which field.

And I did four years in the service. No, I won't way what branch.

And of what relevance is the tranny fucker's service? He is probably lying about it, for starters.

And, if not, military service - or lack thereof - doesn't make you right or wrong on any subject. All it means is that you were in the military.

Al Gore was in the military.

So was Charles Rangel. In fact, Rangel was a decorated Korean War veteran.

Do you trust Gore and Rangel, too, hillbilly?

And, like your tranny fucker idol, you are putting words in my mouth. I never said Texans are racist. I said the Confederate sympathizing tranny fucker was a racist. I also said that JDB was a racist. i don't think either of them are in Texas. I'm not sure what I've said about you - other than the hillbilly incest stuff.

So, what is your point, exactly?
If Crispy does not get the nomination, are you going to vote for Hilarity?...TsFLFer.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 09:21 PM   #72
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
If Crispy does not get the nomination, are you going to vote for Hilarity?...TsFLFer.
That depends on who the other Republican is, shit breath.

Chris Christie isn't the only worthy GOP candidate.

Just so long as assholes like you don't nominate Sarah Palin or some brain-dead fanatic, then I won't have to do a protest vote for Hillary, will I?

Vote for an electable Republican and nobody gets hurt. Understand, hillbilly?
Old 11-14-2013, 10:38 PM   #73
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Romney was "electable".
Old 11-14-2013, 11:14 PM   #74
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Romney was "electable".
Actually, he wasn't. He had one good debate performance that made it closer than it should have been.

He was a milquetoast who would anything to get elected. And I STILL don't know what he stood for - other than he wasn't Obama.

Even with every dumb bigot automatically voting for him against the "Mooslem black guy", he still got trounced.
Old 11-14-2013, 11:54 PM   #75
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

The primary reason the Republicans gave for nominating Romney was that he was "electable". Who do you think is electable, ExGYer?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women