Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Coed Discussions - Alabama
Coed Discussions - Alabama Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 03-18-2018, 07:59 PM   #1
dj8rocks
Administrator

Encounters: 16
Default Newbie friendly General info/ FAQ

Hello ladies and gentlemen, welcome to our boards. We realize that you have came aboard without any idea on how to approach or navigate this website. There are tons of info on this site to help you become successful and have a safe, happy hobby/ business experience, the problem is, that useful info is scattered across many different forums and threads. We need to keep the circle going to encourage and help the new members navigate their way thru to become established members.
I am not the brainchild of this type of thread, there are similar threads in a couple of other states. It will take some time to build this thread, so I ask for a little patience as I try to gather the info.

I ask that all members stay on topic for the purpose of this thread, actively participate and add resources as you see fit.

I also ask to keep this thread friendly without attacking or bashing someone for asking questions that most of us already know. Hence, the purpose of this thread.
dj8rocks is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 08:06 PM   #2
dj8rocks
Administrator

Default Forum Guidelines

https://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5

The forum guidelines is a very good place to start. Familiarize yourself with these guidelines, as they are meant to keep this a safe as possible environment while also protection the site from outside, unwanted attention.

It is our responsibility to know and follow these Guidelines, it's the Mod's responsibility to enforce and ensure we stay within these rules. Its nothing personal, it's just their jobs. If you stray outside these guidelines, a quiet, unassuming Mod will send you a pm when you have violated these rules.
Old 03-18-2018, 08:11 PM   #3
dj8rocks
Administrator

Default User CP { Control Panel }

https://www.eccie.net/usercp.php?

Your user CP is where you can go to edit your profile and a various assortment of other things pertaining to you and how you want things set up with your account
Old 03-18-2018, 08:27 PM   #4
dj8rocks
Administrator

Default Research...Research

https://www.eccie.net/search.php

Research is one of the most under utilized functions of this site that I see on a daily basis. Research is one of the most important aspects to ensure not only your safety, but also to help you make a better, more informed decision of someone you are looking to spend some time with. This applies to both the providers and the clients. A review is only one of many tools available to get a feel for what you need to know.

On the link above, click it and type anything into the " Search by Keyword" section. Scroll down to the bottom and click the "Search Now" tab. Try typing my name into the search box, it will pull up 4 pages of threads that has dj8rocks in those threads. Remember, the keyword you typed in will be highlighted in Red thru out the threads generated.

I highly advise using this function to help you search out all pertinent information you need to help you with your decision. People come from all over, you need to know what is going on with them in other states as well.

This doesn't just apply to usernames. Example... type in "how to write a review" in the search box. It will pull up 9997 results with those keywords in the threads.
Old 03-18-2018, 08:35 PM   #5
dj8rocks
Administrator

Default How to get Verified Provider Status

How to get Verified Provider Status (and Make a Showcase and Run Ads on Eccie)
Ladies, you will need to get Verified Provider status with us to run regular weekly and weekend ads, and to make your showcase. Here's how you do that;

In order to start creating your showcase and posting weekly ads you must first be age verified, then be verified by your local moderators. The process is simple and I've included the steps below. Please read this entire message to avoid delays in the process.

Two steps with two different email addresses

1. First before anything else happens, you must get age verified, all ladies on the site must do so.

You must submit proof to eccievp.verify@gmail.com that you are 21 or over to become a Verified Provider on Eccie. We require a photocopy of your Drivers License and/or state issued ID and your location. Your real name and address should be hidden, but your birth date and photo must be visible, along with your user name. We also need a close up picture of your face with you holding up the license or ID next to your face. Proof of age WILL be requested of ANYONE seeking VP status, regardless of their stated age.

2. Then, you must get Verified Provider status with us

Submit your info to the local staff in your area

1. website address (your website or advertising site)
2. referral from another provider or hobbyist
3. links to reviews from recognized members (any site)

Any combination of the above requirements which will sufficiently establish you as a legit provider will be accepted.

• Where do you need to send your verification info to?
Please send all information you can furnish to the moderators for your city/state forum. To locate their email go to the "Provider Ads" forum for your city/state. Next locate the thread near the top titled "Verified Provider process for ECCIE (please read)" Once you open that thread you'll find the email address for the local moderators.

• What info do we need to get you verified?
This process is usually simple and quick, but be prepared for it to take up to 72 hours to upgrade your account. To become verified, submit as much of the following pieces of information as you can. The more info that is submitted will directly impact the speed of the process.

• What city,state do you mostly provide in?

• Your ECCIE user name

• Links to reviews on ECCIE or other site

• Links to your website and other advertising (Backpage, Cityvibe, Eros, etc) PLEASE NOTE: we need actual links to your page, not just a link to backpage or eros

• Links to your profile on Screening websites (P411, Date-Check, etc) PLEASE NOTE: we need actual links to your page, not just a link to P411 or Date-Check

• Vouch from an established ECCIE member, either male or female. (A vouch from a verified provider is icing on the cake.)

We do not want you to have to jump through hoops to obtain VP status, and you are not required to submit ALL of the information listed above. In many cases, a vouch from a respected member is all it takes, but without a vouch, requests which include minimal verification info could experience a delay in processing.

Please send all information you can furnish to the moderators for your city/state forum. To locate their email go to the "Provider Ads" forum for your city/state. Next locate the thread near the top titled "Verified Provider process for ECCIE (please read)" Once you open that thread you'll find the email address for the local moderators.

I copied and pasted this info out of another thread that went into a lot of other comments and made the post a bit too long for what I wanted to make simple
Old 03-18-2018, 08:48 PM   #6
dj8rocks
Administrator

Default Writing Reviews

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2119987

Writing reviews, we all agree, can be a long, tedious task. Some guys like to give a brief informative review, while others like to give a play by play encounter that gives all the juicy details. Write your style, but, there has to be certain element included in the review for it to be credited for Premium Access. If you take the time to write a review, do the lady and your fellow hobbiest a favor, post a link to where you found her.

VERY IMPORTANT... If the provider does not list her contact number on her showcase, when you write the review, DO NOT publicize her number in the review. She doesn't list her number for a reason, if you post it, you could become a client on her Do Not See list.
Old 03-18-2018, 08:55 PM   #7
dj8rocks
Administrator

Default A question of Legality

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=811402

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=41726

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=41726

A couple of good threads found on the Main ECCIE page under the tab " A Question of Legality" These are some long reads, but contain a wealth of information
Old 03-18-2018, 08:59 PM   #8
dj8rocks
Administrator

Default Hobby Acronyms

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=8752

As we all know, there are multiple hundreds of acronyms used thru out the threads, discussions and reviews. This is a very comprehensive list that will help inform you
Old 03-18-2018, 09:13 PM   #9
dj8rocks
Administrator

Default New Guy looking for a Newbie Friendly Provider

By far the most common newbie question is how to find providers that will agree to meet with them. They are stuck in the catch-22 situation of needing references to see most providers, yet needing to see providers to get references.

First of all, your best source of information about how to get a provider to see you as a newbie isn't from experienced clients on the board. It's from guys who have recently pulled it off and had their first appointment. Browse the introduction threads in the Welcome and Introductions forums. See any clients with a relatively recent signup date that have one or two reviews now? They figured it out. Also keep an eye on reviews. If you see a first review from someone with a relatively recent sign on date, that may also be worth looking into. PM these clients and ask how they did it. You'll likely get better info this way than asking guys who haven't had to worry about who is newbie friendly for a while and don't pay much attention to it.

It wouldn't hurt to do a Google search. Most of what you're going to get are requests for newbie friendly providers, but you may see where some newbie friendly providers responded in these threads. Try this, type in " Newbie Friendly Alabama site: eccie.net

I highly recommend joining P411 (preferred411.com) to any newbie. It does cost money ($149 per year) but to my mind it was the best thing I did as a newbie. It is definitely not required, but I think is the best way to get on the fast track to becoming a *former* newbie. I'll have more on P411 in an upcoming post. Opinions will likely vary on this, but I think it is an option you should consider.

Some providers that are newbie friendly say so in their showcases. Go to "Browse Showcases" and select Alabama from the Metro Location drop down. Pay attention even to ladies not located near you, because some of them may travel to your area at times. If you do join P411, ladies that are newbie friendly may list it in the "Willing to See" area on their profile.

Realize that not all providers who might be willing to see someone without references want the label "newbie friendly". Some providers may be willing to see someone without references on a case-by-case basis, IF you are willing to comply with their screening requirements. It's worth a try to put a request for a newbie friendly provider in the Requests and ISOs forum. It might be more effective to do this after you've had a few posts in other areas of the board, especially the Coed forum, just to let people get a sense of you and your personality. That alone won't get you in the door - you'll still need to be screened - but it might help. To my mind it's better than just showing up with your first post being a request for a provider.

I copied and pasted this info from a thread in the Arkansas Forums. I felt like it was well written and contained some good tips.
Old 03-18-2018, 09:28 PM   #10
dj8rocks
Administrator

Default Communications/ Making contact

There are a few ways to make contact with a provider once you're ready to make a booking request. You can send a Private Message on ECCIE (or P411 if you have it). Send an email. Send a text or make a call if the provider publishes her number in her ads or profile. Make sure to read her showcase to see if there's a particular way in which she prefers to be contacted.

If sending a text, I like to reference my ECCIE or P411 account as well:

"Hi, I'm <your handle> from ECCIE (or P411). I also messaged you there so you can check out my profile. Checking if you'd be available for an hour in the late afternoon this coming Wednesday. Thanks!"

Prior to sending them this text I would have already messaged them on ECCIE (or P411):

"Hi, I'm checking to see if you'd be available for an hour in the late afternoon this coming Wednesday."

If you have P411 there is a booking form you can use to request an appointment.

This will likely go over better than a text out of the blue that could be from anyone. It also mentions a certain time and duration, which makes it less likely you will be suspected as a time waster (and more importantly, don't be one!)

Not all providers publish their phone numbers (you would get it after verification). In that case a PM or email will be your options for the initial contact. A note about etiquette here: If a provider gives you her number and she doesn't post it herself publicly, don't give it out to others or post it anywhere (such as in a review). That will make you unpopular with her quickly. There are reasons she doesn't publish it.

The provider will request your screening information and how she wants to receive it.

Once you've been screened successfully, there will likely be some back and forth until you agree on a day and time and then you're set. Note that you will most likely not be given the location yet. That is normal. She'll send it when it's time.

Things not to do:
  • Don't ask about services offered. You can generally find those from her showcase, P411 provider profile or her website, or from reviews. If you have premium access you can also ask the guys in the Men's Lounge.
  • Don't ask about donation amounts. This information is also given on her showcase or you can look at recent reviews to figure it out.
  • Don't argue about her screening requests. If she asks for something you're not comfortable providing, politely retract your request and move on.
  • Don't send dick pics. They don't want them and it just makes you look like a jackass.
  • Don't be a jerk. A pleasant and respectful attitude goes a long way.
Asking about services or donations is a sure fire way to send up red flags and make her very suspicious and stop communicating with you.

Don't pepper her with endless questions about every little detail. It's annoying and unnecessary. Once you've made the booking, generally there shouldn't be anything else needed until the day of the appointment. If she wants to have other communications with you, she'll let you know.

Another copied thread from Arkansas. Very Important to adhere to the Things Not To Do along with the 2 subsequent paragraphs afterwards, wise counsel there. I typically send a PM thru ever which site I use 3-5 days in advance. Only after at least a day or so has passed without a response from the lady will I send another message or text if I have her number.

Remember, the ladies most often than not have a life that is just as busy as ours, so an expected very quick response usually doesn't happen. The usual exception to this is if a lady is traveling thru the area you may be located in. They have usually scheduled this time away from their day to day lives and are better suited to a faster response.
Old 03-18-2018, 09:46 PM   #11
dj8rocks
Administrator

Default Donations and negiotiang

I don't negotiate. Why? Well, for one thing it just doesn't seem to be the right thing to do. I don't haggle over the price of a meal at a restaurant, over plumbing repairs, or with my yard maintenance service. I'm not sure what makes this different. To me there is no difference.

However, there is also a self-interested reason. I prioritize great experiences over bargains. I know that providers hate haggling. In my view it will be much harder if not impossible to have a great experience if the provider is pissed off at me for trying to talk her down (especially if I succeeded). If someone at my company told me I was only making 75% of my normal salary on a certain day, I sure as hell wouldn't be busting my ass for them on that day.

That's my take. Other opinions are fine as long as they are not made personal.

Another copied thread, I fully agree. However, there "may" be some occasional variances to this rule. The one and only one I may can see the benefit to both the provider and the client is if they visit each other pretty regular and have established a good rapport. Only then, it may not be distasteful to ask her if the two of you can come up with an agreeable amount that will allow you to stay within your monthly budget allowance and help her ensure she will have a steady monthly income from someone she has gotten to trust. But tread lightly here, a mis-communication on either part can lead to some hard feelings.
Old 03-18-2018, 09:48 PM   #12
dj8rocks
Administrator

Default Two Call System/ Getting to the Appointment

It may sound strange at first, but you most often won't know exactly where you're going to meet a provider until shortly before the meeting time.

This is the Two Call (or text, more likely these days) system:

Message 1: Gets you to a place close to where the provider is

Message 2 (appointment time or shortly before): Gets you to her specific location

For hopefully obvious reasons this only applies to incall.

For example, say I'm to meet a provider at 4:30 PM in a certain city or area of the city (this part would usually be known in advance):

Message 1 (likely around 4:00): Name of a hotel

You get to the hotel and notify her you've arrived when it's time for the appointment.

Message 2 (4:30 or shortly before): Room number

For a residential location you might be given an intersection for the first message and a nearby street address for the second.

This is not a hard and fast rule, not all providers bother with it but many do, especially where hotels are involved.

What's the reason for it? Mainly to keep you from showing up too early, while she's still getting ready. You typically won't get the second message until near the appointment time.

Also, if the provider asks you to park in a specific location it may be because she wants to observe you from a vantage point on the way in, to verify you are who she thinks you're supposed to be.
Old 03-18-2018, 09:56 PM   #13
drsmooth1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Awesome!! And very thoughtful.
drsmooth1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 10:00 PM   #14
dj8rocks
Administrator

Default Prior Planning

You want your first encounter to happen smoothly, presumably. So leave nothing to chance. Make and execute a plan.

A good plan starts with 3 steps:

1. Read her showcase
2. Read her showcase
3. Read her showcase

(Really, you should have already done this before even contacting her, but do it again to make sure you know everything you need to know)

Don't just look at the pictures. Yes, there are words! Read them. They can tell you much of what you need to know, such as expected donation and donation procedures, preferred method of contact, availability, etc. Much of what you need to know is right there, yet any provider can tell you she answers lots of questions every day that are already answered in her showcase. If you have P411, check her profile there as well.

Figure out how long it's going to take to get to her general location (city or area of a city) and work back from there to decide when you need to leave. I personally add about 15-20 minutes for traffic contingencies and I often see that I would have been late had I not done that.

I advise making a checklist of the things you need before leaving. Such as: donation, envelope (if needed), hobby phone (if applicable), any legal medications to help you achieve your full potential (make sure to take them an appropriate length of time before the date), covers, etc. You'll have a lot on your mind and it's easy to forget something.

Another good post. If you have done your proper research, you should know just about any and everything you need to know prior to the time of meeting. Don't let an unintended, silly question that could jeopardize the encounter throw up flags for the provider. If she hasn't seen you before, she is usually a little on edge, especially since you are a newbie. Don't rush in and storm the room or her. Let her experience guide the initial phase of the session starting. Most ladies I have dealt with are not high volume, therefore, they will build a little more time into the variable of a first time meting. This is usually to give her a few minutes just to talk with you and get a feel for your personality
Old 03-18-2018, 10:02 PM   #15
dj8rocks
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by drsmooth1 View Post
Awesome!! And very thoughtful.
Thanks Doc, just trying to help pass on some valuable lessons. A lot of this was inspired by other threads, just condensing to here to help us refer others to one specific, local thread

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women