Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160428
Yssup Rider59882
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47486
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 04-08-2023, 06:53 AM   #1
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Encounters: 107
Default Dallas Studio Forum

It appears this forum has degraded to only promoters promoting reviews to other promoters. Kind of like a trade show with few to no buyers attending. Just peddlers peddling their tawdry wares to one another in a game of one-upsmanship.

The reviews I’m reading are sparse of any interesting content and devoid of any valuable detail. Downright boring to say the least. Most are completely misleading and misinforming. I’ve read technical manuals that were more engaging and entertaining. Gone are the days of a good old Bobby Man review.

Perhaps the new laws have had something to do with the lack of quality reviews. Maybe the fierce competition between studios has as well. Whatever the case may be it is certainly a different time than before. And I’m quickly losing interest, as a result.

Anyone else feel the same?
BigBamboo is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2023, 06:59 AM   #2
RickyG2002
Premium Access

Encounters: 63

I wouldnt say im losing interest.. but it does feel like every visit is going to be more of a TOFTT feel. There are a few people who I will read and know I can get a feel of what to expect.. but other than that.. yeah. Trolls, jokers and cant really tell what to trust.
RickyG2002 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2023, 07:06 AM   #3
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyG2002 View Post
I wouldnt say im losing interest.. but it does feel like every visit is going to be more of a TOFTT feel. There are a few people who I will read and know I can get a feel of what to expect.. but other than that.. yeah. Trolls, jokers and cant really tell what to trust.
Yep! Your comment aligns with mine about misleading reviews and misinformation they contain. Definitely a gamble after reading certain reviews.

My disinterest related to that involves my time and money. Not worth wasting.
Old 04-08-2023, 07:16 AM   #4
RickyG2002
Premium Access

Yeah. Same for me. I mean these prices are not cheap and for me, I only hobby once a week.. and I would rather have that once a week hookup be a good one. For the most part, GreenLight has been good to me and they will probably be where I tend to go with unless we have some good reviews on anyone else I may be interested at the time.
Old 04-08-2023, 07:34 AM   #5
txcasper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50
My ECCIE Reviews

Agreed, it's become a treasure trove of BS. First we just got over hyped reviews from the multiple handles, mostly Blossom & Kfest. Now getting smear campaigns against studios from new handles. It's definitely removing the value of this review board. Now have to rely on ops who have good track records for reviews and it's getting less and less of them to choose from....now I look at ppls post and review history to see if they are a shill for a studio or not. You can't lie in analytics. Perfect example....since I won't give them the glory or credit of posting their handle; there is a new negative review. If you look at the users post and reviews history they are an obvious shill for blossom. Not calling out just this studio but it's definitely one of the worst. For the few real hobbiest left we just have to keep posting good info for the community and keep calling out the BS
txcasper is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2023, 07:58 AM   #6
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by txcasper View Post
Agreed, it's become a treasure trove of BS. First we just got over hyped reviews from the multiple handles, mostly Blossom & Kfest. Now getting smear campaigns against studios from new handles. It's definitely removing the value of this review board. Now have to rely on ops who have good track records for reviews and it's getting less and less of them to choose from....now I look at ppls post and review history to see if they are a shill for a studio or not. You can't lie in analytics. Perfect example....since I won't give them the glory or credit of posting their handle; there is a new negative review. If you look at the users post and reviews history they are an obvious shill for blossom. Not calling out just this studio but it's definitely one of the worst. For the few real hobbiest left we just have to keep posting good info for the community and keep calling out the BS
Great points! I mentioned the fierce competition right now between studios. Those reviews you hint at certainly aren’t reviews from a real customer. You’re absolutely correct about all the bullshit. This forum is more full of it now than ever before.

I’ve been corresponding outside of this forum with trusted members to get better review intel. It’s been more valuable lately than this forum.
Old 04-08-2023, 08:00 AM   #7
chungjang
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

This guy is going to make some posters out of their business. Pretty fucked up for taking someone’s livelihood!

Now, I like this guy (Bamboo). Very good man. You’ll be the first guy that got my respect on this board to speaking out.

In short time, I can tell obvious promoters (KF, Sun, AS) and not so obvious promoters (LA, GL). I also become aware that some Korean cab drivers are promoting for LA and GL ladies.

This been going on on Los Angeles board on TER for many year but SJ board on TER have been clean. TER is much harder to break in with reviews and can’t bump without writing a review. That’s why Dallas promoters are not on TER (except for one or two I been told).
I am here because this is only place I can get info about Dallas. I just didn’t know how polluted it was.

On my recent trip, I had to walk out of two girls because their pictures were way off or review was way off. I am sure I am banned from those agencies but don’t give a shit. I don’t live in Dallas.
chungjang is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2023, 08:34 AM   #8
tiggold
Premium Access

Encounters: 104

Quote:
Originally Posted by chungjang View Post
This guy is going to make some posters out of their business. Pretty fucked up for taking someone’s livelihood!

Now, I like this guy (Bamboo). Very good man. You’ll be the first guy that got my respect on this board to speaking out.

In short time, I can tell obvious promoters (KF, Sun, AS) and not so obvious promoters (LA, GL). I also become aware that some Korean cab drivers are promoting for LA and GL ladies.

This been going on on Los Angeles board on TER for many year but SJ board on TER have been clean. TER is much harder to break in with reviews and can’t bump without writing a review. That’s why Dallas promoters are not on TER (except for one or two I been told).
I am here because this is only place I can get info about Dallas. I just didn’t know how polluted it was.

On my recent trip, I had to walk out of two girls because their pictures were way off or review was way off. I am sure I am banned from those agencies but don’t give a shit. I don’t live in Dallas.

I've never walked out but have been dissappointed with the girl not matching the pictures. I've even show some of the girls and said this is what they show as you. I get the that's not me or that is a old photoshop picture. It's a hit or miss. I missed Red and Lovely.

And the new pricing with extra for 2nd shot and CIM is getting bad.
tiggold is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2023, 08:35 AM   #9
RickyG2002
Premium Access

Ive never walked out on a girl.. there was probably 1 or two that I probably could have... but little head won the argument. As long as she isnt ugly AF and service is on point, ill have a good time.
Old 04-08-2023, 08:48 AM   #10
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

Any non-AMP studios are fewer and far between nowadays. There are a couple that advertise elsewhere, but there are also a couple of them that stay close to the vest and do not allow their clients to review nor talk any type of Intel about them, if they want to remain a client and they all do!
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2023, 09:57 AM   #11
MavsFan98
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Very unfortunate, but I have pretty much abandoned the studio scene because of this very reason. Intel is completely unreliable and prices are too high to take the risk. Frustrating because it could be so great.
MavsFan98 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2023, 10:10 AM   #12
Zulu_Js88
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Truth of the matter is Dallas will never have what California (orange county) has. Dallas is overflow for the ones that can't compete out there. Save your money and just go to Thailand.
Zulu_Js88 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2023, 10:10 AM   #13
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31
Default Finally a Thread that has good info in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBamboo View Post
It appears this forum has degraded to only promoters promoting reviews to other promoters. Kind of like a trade show with few to no buyers attending. Just peddlers peddling their tawdry wares to one another in a game of one-upsmanship.

The reviews I’m reading are sparse of any interesting content and devoid of any valuable detail. Downright boring to say the least. Most are completely misleading and misinforming. I’ve read technical manuals that were more engaging and entertaining. Gone are the days of a good old Bobby Man review.

Perhaps the new laws have had something to do with the lack of quality reviews. Maybe the fierce competition between studios has as well. Whatever the case may be it is certainly a different time than before. And I’m quickly losing interest, as a result.

Anyone else feel the same?
I Agree with ALL the comments posted so far. The promoters are ruining the trust that most hobbyists have in reviews. The studios are going overboard in their photoshop. The upsell shit has to stop. 300/hr plus tip is good money. Many guys are picking other girls because of upsell. I stopped seeing independants because the studios are better looking and better service but, now that trend is going down hill. Is it too much to ask to read an honest review? Even if the girl is subpar, I look for honest service.
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2023, 10:20 AM   #14
123ksalter
BANNED

Encounters: 9

100%. This forum is filled with promoters propping up girls that don't deserve it. The lack of quality girls is one reason why promoters are trying so hard. If studios got higher quality women, I think the need of promoters would die down. Hell, a fellow member of this forum told me he got a text from a booker of a certain agency asking him to visit a certain girl. They are doing their own promos too.
123ksalter is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2023, 10:27 AM   #15
aJohnDough
Premium Access

Encounters: 61

I just ignore them and only look for the real reviews like some of y’all here.

One thing I do is anyone with a join date of 2020-2023, I automatically see them a suspect
aJohnDough is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women