Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Chicago, Illinois > Coed Discussions - Chicago
Coed Discussions - Chicago Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 10-15-2017, 11:39 PM   #1
George Stark
Registered Member

Encounters: 3
Default KAVITA FLOWERS

Date: 10/15/17
Provider: KAVITA FLOWERS
User ID: 181845
Phone: 555-555-1212
Email Address: nobody@nowhere.com
URL / Website: P411
City: Chicago
State: Illinois
Address: O'hare
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: No activities beside Kavita flaking
Session Length: -
Fee: would have been $$ for 1 hr
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: DO NOT TRY TO SCHEDULE THIS PROVIDER *UNLESS* YOU HAVE DATED *ANOTHER* P411 PROVIDER WHO CAN "OK" YOU IN THE P411 SYSTEM.

I know she has good reviews here and elsewhere, but she treated me like shit.

Never met her because she went full retard.

I saw her on P411. Her profile said "Newbie Friendly" - which means that she is supposed to accept the P411 client screening, requiring no other references.

We set an appointment. I provided my P411 Id as well as my TER ID and my linkedIN profile.

*10 HOURS LATER SHE STARTS WITH 20 QUESTIONS.*

The upshot is that she wanted me to have seen *some other* P411 provider who could have OK'd me in the P411 system. This is the exact opposite of what "Newbie Friendly" in her profile was supposed to mean.

So she's a flake.

I could and *would* have been scheduling another provider in the 10 hours that passed before she flaked, had she told me immediately. And when I told her that, she said I had an "attitude". Yeah, right.
Recommendation: No
George Stark is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 10:42 PM   #2
George Stark
Registered Member

Encounters: 3
Default Thoughts on the Kavita episode

So, I wrote the above review when I was still pissed off - and I am a Newbie in the use of providers.

Since the fiasco above, I have dealt with a couple of other "Newbie Friendly" P411 providers, and what they have done is demand additional information from me - so I ended sending an edited copy of my driver's license, plus my LinkedIN profile URL.

This is less than desirable - in fact, it seems like the exact problem that P411 Client ID was supposed to fix - but it is what it is.

My excuse is I am a Newbie. In all the back and forth with Kavita, she never brought up these sort of measures. I'd have complied, as the juices were flowing.
George Stark is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 07:37 PM   #3
gman44

Encounters: 203

I have moved this here since no meeting took place.

If you are a newbie, providers still need some way to screen you
gman44 is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 07:51 PM   #4
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hmmm this is in the coed but it's linked to her profile as an actual review. He just had a bad taste in his mouth about her newbie screening.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 03:58 PM   #5
vidagalore
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4993
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

oh my !
vidagalore is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 02:13 PM   #6
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA View Post
Hmmm this is in the coed but it's linked to her profile as an actual review. He just had a bad taste in his mouth about her newbie screening.
There's so many other providers out there who are newbie friendly as well. I find that screening can be very problematic for newer ladies in the industry. Which, something is to be said for us ladies who have been around as we much more professional with the screening process. Nonetheless, it should never as difficult as the OP just described.
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 08:17 PM   #7
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

^^^^ Agreed. Also agree with gman44.
I thought the OP's posts btw were in poor taste.
But....the explanations of the tiers on P411 now hopefully kills raging 'rush to rant' posts.
I've literally seen Gina pretty much state that P411 is pretty much just meant to be a holding place more-or-less for refs and not a one-stop shop be-all end-all of screening. I also hope the OP is aware that Gina also recommends providers do extra screening on gents if/when they see fit.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 12:05 AM   #8
papadee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Stark View Post
So, I wrote the above review when I was still pissed off - and I am a Newbie in the use of providers.

Since the fiasco above, I have dealt with a couple of other "Newbie Friendly" P411 providers, and what they have done is demand additional information from me - so I ended sending an edited copy of my driver's license, plus my LinkedIN profile URL.

This is less than desirable - in fact, it seems like the exact problem that P411 Client ID was supposed to fix - but it is what it is.

My excuse is I am a Newbie. In all the back and forth with Kavita, she never brought up these sort of measures. I'd have complied, as the juices were flowing.
That's the conundrum with P411 & newbies. Being a member is not in and of itself screening. You have to still get references or pass a provider's screening. Once you meet a few providers, and get some OKs, P411 becomes a quicker screening tool. But it's that 1st one that's the hardest, and P411 doesn't really help much.
papadee is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women