Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40247
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-04-2017, 02:20 PM   #1
Deepthroatlover55
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8
Unhappy on line domme blackmailing? Please help fellow monger!

Friend been hobbying and very careful but may have screwed up. An online domme says she can contact wife and tell all the things done, send pictures, and tell her all. Wants a 'buy out' of several hundred.

This is a anonymous (hobby) twitter account with fake information in the "name". the phone number and email addresses are google voice and gmail that have fake info (hobby accounts). You do have to enter a real phone number to verify the google voice so used a physical phone a little traceable to him but immediately deleted it from the account in case password was cracked. (I'm sure FBI could extract that from google archives and do hours detective work from there if they wanted to, but I thought safe for the minor stuff like only mongering. He's not a drug kingpin). Posted lots of pic but have turned off GPS access for camera on phone.

So, start with a findom and hit it off. Even gave her password to the twitter account. But when wanted to end it, she said he won't stop and she can easily contact wife. When told that blackmail is illegal, she stated she's done nothing wrong, has demanded nothing directly, and simply informing a wife that husband is cheating is legal. Backed off that line of thinking in immediate term but later asked if he wants to "buy out" of the situation. Stupidly offered a small amount but she replied it wasn't as big as expected.

Normally who cares about a fake account but you can see the IP address logged in from since she has the password. I've read that you need a court warrant to get att, time warner, etc to release the names of accounts associated with dynamic DHCP addresses from ISPs. But i've also read some stating you can still get the information? Also, what if one time forgot to turn off camera GPS tracker?

so far Ive heard of no proof of knowing identity from this person.

so, what vulnerabilities actually exist. Is the probability near zero that she actually knows the real identity and just ignore and get the hell off twitter? Or is this actually real and something to actually take to police. (He has a screen shot of all the DM's and a screen shot of the IP addresses the findomme used to log in, so there is enough hard evidence to start a cyber-extortion/blackmail inquiry I believe. The IP addresses are from Verizon Mobile and Time warner ISP's in New York area so I bet this is a personal account. If investigation started at the least they will be able to track those down)

Bare in mind that once take to police, the secret is effectively out. Much prefer to just never hear from her again and just forget it happened. The worst end is she it's bluffing, gets pissed, contacts family who gets hurt and this person faces possibility of real consequences.

Please any advice!
Deepthroatlover55 is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 02:41 PM   #2
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Perhaps instruct your friend to immediately inform s.o. and other family members as necessary that he thinks his idenity has been stolen or that an old enemy or someone (former employee?) has come out of the wood work and is stalking him.

No one really knows what damage stalkers might try to do, so he should warn his folks to beware of anything strange that pops on their phones or mails.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 07:02 PM   #3
FLReWrite
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post

No one really knows what damage stalkers might try to do, so he should warn his folks to beware of anything strange that pops on their phones or mails.
I would agree. And I would add that you should tell your 'friend' that giving out passwords to anything to online hookups is, well, um, less than intelligent.
FLReWrite is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 10:44 AM   #4
CowboyDave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Good advice about warning fam of possible stalker/ID theft. Build that up with other things "Saw that my email was hacked, had to reset my password" "Got some weird popups on the computer the other day" etc, etc.
But please tell us why for fuck's sake you gave your password to anyone? What led up to that so that we can be aware to avoid the same trap.
CowboyDave is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 11:10 AM   #5
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Tell her to go fuck herself
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 04:51 PM   #6
SamHouston
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Ignore and try ck1942 advice.
SamHouston is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 09:55 AM   #7
gladius82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Are there pictures?.....if there are that is the main thing that could give you trouble.

Immediately change EVERYTHING, phone number, email address, ALL Passwords, etc and let every one know that you think your email was hacked and identity stolen. AFTER you do this tell that bitch to put up or shut up.
Follow the advice of ck1942...

By the way....What would make you give away your password to a stranger? That is how you got in this situation....do do that again.
gladius82 is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 12:48 PM   #8
instfixer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

She would have to tell you something that you didn't tell her such as your real name , address, etc
If she didn't then just her fuck off
If you DID call the cops , she might claim she was playing 'blackmailer' in the same way a domintrix might be into 'torture'. It is not real but should feel real enough.
instfixer is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 08:40 PM   #9
Guest011020
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

I am trying to figure out why his first and only post ever on this site would be this one.
Guest011020 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 11:18 AM   #10
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Troll
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 06:16 PM   #11
A.submissive.princess
MILF with a Hot Rack!

User ID: 404861
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm so sorry to hear that happened to you I'm usually shocked when men I hardly know me send me so much personal information. Maybe they feel safer because I'm a sub?

I doubt it's worth her time to extort you. She will probably just move on to the next guy.

Also, I know a man threatened with extortion. He took it to the police and they kept it quiet. Boys club
A.submissive.princess is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 05:46 PM   #12
Inversion
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

If the man used anonymous accounts then I doubt that she obtained all that information. Simple as that. If he is sure he didn't ''mess-up'' anywhere then ignore it and stop communications with the gal.
Inversion is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 09:28 AM   #13
Sexyhunnypot
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36405
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Just pay her n be done. I have a feeling we're not getting the whole story.
Sexyhunnypot is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 09:03 AM   #14
Fancylady
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 125175
Default NO freebies

Professional threating call wife and blackmailing and send pictures this unprofessional.Professional want to freak you out so you will pay her.I would put the BEWARE out everywhere about professional. Pay to play business was LEGAL you could take this to police. This shit make pay to play business look bad
Fancylady is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women