Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40258
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-20-2017, 07:50 PM   #106
Richred97
Registered Member

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by hgritstoo View Post
My biggest fear is that I will be "that guy" described in the OP.

I'm in my early 60s. I recently broke a tried and true rule of mine, and visited a popular local lady whose advertised age is slightly less than 30. I really liked her board persona....had been wanting to meet her for years, and the opportunity presented itself.

She was sweet, and skilled, and just as beautiful as her photos suggest. I would have to call her a true professional, because she soldiered on.....but I could detect that faint, unspoken "eeewwwwwweeeee!"

I did not review, but had I decided to, I would have reviewed positively. She "did her job." I would still recommend her to others, but I won't be back. Not because she's a bad provider....but because I do not wish to impose myself upon her.

There are some advantages to not thinking of yourself as god's gift to women.....which I most certainly am not. I'm not butthurt either....by that episode OR the subject of this thread. As Clint Eastwood would say...."A man's got to know his limitations."

I am grateful for the providers closer to my age that do rock my world.
Winner winner chicken dinner!!
Richred97 is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 04:12 PM   #107
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by James1588 View Post
I'm not sure you're all that well-positioned to criticize the language skills of others,content removed NYr
If this is what got James banned--and I am not saying it is--then it would seem a very inconsistent application of punishment, considering what goes on in some forums on a very regular basis.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 10:00 AM   #108
papadee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Hate to revive an old topic, but I saw this article and it made me think of "FUGLY".

https://www.yahoo.com/news/woman-moc...182541335.html

Woman claims she's too beautiful to find love.
Some of the highlights: “They feel like I need to lower my standards to find someone that is a similar age as me and just settle down before they put me in a nursing home,” she said on the show. “But I am saying no because I have the advantage of looking good..."

“I look half my age and I have men drooling over me all the time, aged from 18 to ancient,

“I can’t date a fat, unattractive, old aged man when I look so young and beautiful… Guys over 40 are all putting on weight and the women have got a lot of wrinkles. I haven’t got any. I’m not in the same bracket as them.”

She plans to move to the United States in the near future to find true love.
papadee is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 02:33 PM   #109
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Just posting to say I'm so fucking glad that this delay thing is over
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 03:30 PM   #110
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by papadee View Post
“I can’t date a fat, unattractive, old aged man when I look so young and beautiful… Guys over 40 are all putting on weight and the women have got a lot of wrinkles. I haven’t got any. I’m not in the same bracket as them.”
It is obviously her right to decide what is important to her. And if she thinks looks and her having fun (which I assume means guys spending absurd amounts of money on her so she can show off her perfection) then I am glad she knows what she values.

I suspect the Adonis she is looking for may not think she is quite the Aphrodite she thinks she is. And if he cares about what is more than skin deep, she may be single a long while.

But who knows--I find the Kardashians to be highly unattractive on most levels, but there are guys who seem to have very different standards than mine.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 07:17 AM   #111
Guest113018-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 96

Quote:
Originally Posted by hgritstoo View Post
My biggest fear is that I will be "that guy" described in the OP.

I'm in my early 60s. I recently broke a tried and true rule of mine, and visited a popular local lady whose advertised age is slightly less than 30. I really liked her board persona....had been wanting to meet her for years, and the opportunity presented itself.

She was sweet, and skilled, and just as beautiful as her photos suggest. I would have to call her a true professional, because she soldiered on.....but I could detect that faint, unspoken "eeewwwwwweeeee!"

I did not review, but had I decided to, I would have reviewed positively. She "did her job." I would still recommend her to others, but I won't be back. Not because she's a bad provider....but because I do not wish to impose myself upon her.

There are some advantages to not thinking of yourself as god's gift to women.....which I most certainly am not. I'm not butthurt either....by that episode OR the subject of this thread. As Clint Eastwood would say...."A man's got to know his limitations."

I am grateful for the providers closer to my age that do rock my world.
Ditto, we should start a Club or something. The old and fugly Club. Then we can open a thread asking for a list of providers that don’t mind seeing us old and fugly guys. That will show all the young , hot chicks. Won’t it?
Guest113018-1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 02:51 PM   #112
Warptcuck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

That's why I like the 35 and older chicks.
They are experience and you cannot tell when they are thinking "ewwww", like the look you see on the young girls faces.
I just clean up and shave, manscape as best I can, so they don't have that to complain about.
In the looks dept, I look ok for an old fart.
Not too short, not too fat.
Kudos to the real professionals who deal with us. They deserve every penny they get.
Warptcuck is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 09:45 PM   #113
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetDulce View Post
There is a hobbyist in my town that reviews lots of girls. He saw me but never reviewed me. If he hadit probably would be a no.

He was one of the only very few guys that I've ever thought
"Hmmm, let me see, how can I get out of this ? maybe if I offer to give him a ration of the donation back he'll just leave and we can forget about this whole situation.
Now if it was hard for me to get thru the session and me being a mature lady, seasoned in this biz.. that was used to seeing older non handsome, big belly wrinkly fellas, I can only imagine how a young beautiful naive spinner would feel. A girl just like the one he recently gave a no to.

I cannot read Ros, but from the comments it seems like she wasn't into it and watching the clock .
Wow just like my session.
She was probably thinking like me .
"I want this to be over as quick as possible ,this is horrible." This is the worst ever.

I just had to write this thread because I hope that some of the guys that took to heart his no review will at least give the poor girl a chance and think about the fact that maybe it was not one single bit fun to her and more than work that maybe was torture
I can only imagine how it feels from the ladies' perspective. Some guys think just because they're paying that she's supposed to just grin and bear it.

This is why I try to at least be as clean as possible and be in reasonably good shape. I could stand to lose a few pounds, but I'm not a man whale or anything. I tend to get the ex-football player if a particular description of my body type was asked.

I have similar issues with...lets say, chicks that I don't find ummm, ideal on the hotness scale. This is why if I chose to pursue a visit with you, it's VERY important that you look like what you're showing me in the pictures.

Am I shallow? I...guess. Maybe. It's just who I am, especially when it comes to this. Sorry. My sexual urges just won't respond to a woman that I'm not feeling. I've tried. It doesn't work.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 09:59 PM   #114
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
I understand that ugly is ugly. . It's true that it must be tough when you get an unattractive really overweight guy. It's also hits me that if you want to not give the session you say you want to give PART of the money back. Says alot. So you want to charge him for not being attractive enough. It has to be tough for the guy to get sex at all just like it's tough to see a girl thats over weight. You should know that

Good point.

If a provider can't stomach fucking a particular guy, AT LEAST give him his money back. No worse feeling than spending money and NOT getting some pussy.

He could use that money on a girl who may have more tolerance for his beer belly, hairy back, and tiny dick.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 10:56 PM   #115
yitzchak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

You're absolutely right about hat.
yitzchak is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 06:21 PM   #116
Stockinglover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Hey OP have you ever fucked anyone as fugly as Harvey Weinstein?
Stockinglover is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 01:10 AM   #117
yitzchak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

How come old, fat and smelly guys get to fuck whores but I can't?
yitzchak is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 02:43 PM   #118
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Quote:
Originally Posted by yitzchak View Post
How come old, fat and smelly guys get to fuck whores but I can't?
Money and power. It's simple
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 02:54 PM   #119
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 175071
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Creed View Post
I could stand to lose a few pounds, but I'm not a man whale or anything.
Claire She Blows is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 01:23 PM   #120
Guest020719
Account Disabled

The door opens,
She says, "Damn!"
I respond, "I know."
She hands ME a donation,
We get busy.
Guest020719 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies