Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 10-19-2017, 08:00 PM   #1
AdamBomB
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Contact List

Should a provider add an Eccie handle to her contact list on her phone without expressly asking consent ? This directly ties communications in the form of text , to the owners phone number to the Eccie handle . I've recently become aware of this and I'm not ok with it . If the provider gets popped then I feel it's a threat to my own safety and jeopardizes my anonymity . I'm sure some have no problem with it and that's cool if you don't care . If you want to pm me I will provide details on my concerns . Whats the general feeling about this to the rest of you ? Opinions ? Thanks
AdamBomB is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 08:48 PM   #2
aNameinGulfport
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

I would rather she remembers me for my taste in ice cream. pizza toppings or the size of my Johnson (Huge) rather than my screen name, but if I want revisit, I really do want her to remember me.

That said, recording all my information on the first visit? Not so much.
aNameinGulfport is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 09:21 PM   #3
Road Lizard
BANNED

Encounters: 33

Wait. So a provider shared your number PLUS your Eccie handle?? That's not cool if you didn't ask for the sharing of info. In some cases it can be considered a case of outing and that would penalize both providers and anyone else associated with it.

PLEASE RTM anything that even remotely exposes you and follow it up with a PM to me. Security gets the highest priority no matter if it is a male or female member here.
Road Lizard is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 09:45 PM   #4
AdamBomB
Valued Poster

Don't let it knot your panties up to bad but I think your info is right in there along with mine as well as quite a bunch of the other guys on here too . Just poor hobby etiquette and something that shouldn't be done imho . I answered your pm with the scoop .
Old 10-19-2017, 09:49 PM   #5
Road Lizard
BANNED

Encounters: 33

Got it. Thank you.
Road Lizard is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 06:36 PM   #6
Sexi Sophia
Account Disabled

User ID: 368733
My ECCIE Reviews

Isnt it common sense to just simply break your phone if such thing occurs? I mean I have several names in my phone, not really thinking its a big deal. No provider would ever actually give any of you up, including myself, if some random event like that occurred. I don't think I understand why this is a big deal. Especially knowing that most of you, don't even tell us your real names. (No offense because I totally understand why) Getting caught would be our problem, and has no consequences on any of you unless you were with her and the cop could even prove what has transpired between both parties. Your talking about Eccie ladies who are just as protective of you as they are themselves. None of us are this irresponsible with your information or ours, as a matter of fact.
This is of course my opinion and please take it as lightly as possible.
Sexi Sophia is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 06:58 PM   #7
BassCat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Sophia some of the married guys have tons to lose should they ever get found out. Were talking retirements/pensions vast portfolios they have built over many years not to mention real estate holdings I am sure in some cases reach into the millions. Then there are the personal relationships that would be affected should it be found out that daddy bangs whores behind moms back. I totally understand why some guys are very nervous. I think the op was saying that a girl had his handle here linked with his phone number stored in her phone without asking him if it was ok to save his info. She probably had no ill intent doing so but he is concerned that someone could possibly link it back to him should she ever turn up dead or something. I think its a stretch but it could happen. Hopefully the number is a burner phone that cant be linked back to him but his handle here would be very easy to trace back to any pc that he uses to access eccie from.

I can see how a guy who has tons to lose would be a little more careful than say me. I use a burner phone so my number cant be traced but I use my real name with the ladies and have no issue with my handle being linked back to me. Hell I will gladly take pics or video with you lovely ladies as I am single have no children and could give a shit less if anyone knows I enjoy the company of women even the ones who charge by the hour. I am sure I would feel differently if I had a wife and kids.

All that said I know that tons of ladies keep all sorts of info they learn on us guys. For many reasons some innocent some devious but it goes on and will continue. As a guy all you can do is be very careful in what you share but there is only so much you can do. I know lots of ladies snap pics of car tags for whatever reason. How far as a trick do you go to protect yourself? Do you have a burner tag that you put on your car? Believe it or not I have read about a guy who does just that or at least so he says. The only sure fire way to be safe is to hot hobby. Other than that you are at risk of being found out.
BassCat is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 08:00 PM   #8
barrythawne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

And all of this because our government has a stick up there ass about prostitution. I get the trafficking thing and no one should EVER be forced to participate in what we call the hobby nor should they for any job BUT if a man and a woman agree to any service willingly whether for money or not why should it even matter?

We need to legalize prostitution and weed and everyone would be much much happier. Well, except maybe the providers and dealers. Then they'd have to to start reporting their income on their taxes and that would suck!
barrythawne is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 08:52 PM   #9
Sexi Sophia
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Well I certainly see your point. I just meant that it is my opinion. Which was meant to be taken lightly.
Personally, I have absolutely no information on anyone, as I just bought a new work phone, (thank god). But I was speaking for myself mostly and a few other lovely ladies that I know would never have malicious intent on any of you. I have heard stories of these things happening.. I just could never imagine doing something like that. Unless a cop has a warrant to obtain my phone, which rarely is the case in any situation, There a no way in hell information is coming out of me for any reason. As a "trick", I keep myself and my gentlemen as safe as possible in any way I can. Including smashing my phone in the event of any kind of disturbance.
The car tag thing would have thrown me for a loop, if I didn't have that happen to me already. You never know how crazy people are, which is your entire point and I totally get that. However, mine was just that some of us whores, aren't crazy nor vindictive and information gathered for verification purposes are completely safe. Reassuring the Op that not all of us ladies are like that.
Again, I don't mean to sound rude. I often come across as such. My sincerest apologies if I sound that way.
Old 10-21-2017, 09:46 PM   #10
Moonchild
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

I think with better technology, most people save phone numbers in their cell and not physically wrttien in a book these days. God forbid if I lose my phone or run out of charge...I don’t know anyone’s number.

I usually save providers that I want to continue to visit on my phone under name they go by and a random last name a assign. I’m sure some keep my number as well as they know who I am as I receive texts at times.

Unlike others, I can care less who texts or calls me at anytime as I am single. For others not single it adds other challenges.

Even as safe as one might think, technology we have prevents us from completely being anonymous. Everything is traceable and leaves a trail somewhere.

I think it is best to just have a damage control plan in the event of one gets caught. “I’m a sick person and it stems from baggage that I have been carrying for a long time. Even before when I met you. I thought I had dealt with them and it resurfaced. I need to get help and need support at this time.” Or whatever words one wants to use.
Moonchild is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 09:47 PM   #11
BassCat
Valued Poster

Not rude at all, very straightforward and clear. I in no way meant to imply that all hookers are out to get us tricks or out us. I have known many working girls who could care less who any of us tricks are and honestly forget us the second we walk out the door. But on the other hand I have personally known girls who keep track of any personal info they can get from car tags to handles or real names. I have never had a girl try to work me but have known men who have. It does happen trust me when I tell you.

To be honest I keep a ton of girls in my hobby phone with a name and description that helps me remember them. Your smoking hot sophia . I would hate to think what girls who save my info have for me if they use my description to remember who I am. My guess it would go something like this Basscat old fat white guy tiny dick nuts quick smells funny or something similar.

Oh btw I am still waiting on my nudes
Old 10-21-2017, 09:50 PM   #12
AdamBomB
Valued Poster

Ok , I'm taking you lightly as that is your opinion Sophia . Basscat has also explained things very well . That being said if a lady really wants to protect me as a client then please do not enter me as a contact in a phone attached to my eccie handle . Maybe you could break your phone and maybe you couldn't . I just don't see justification for it especially if I've only texted to inquire about something or see a lady one time with no intent of seeing her again .

You ask what is the big deal ? Good question , which is safer for me , in your phone or out of it ? What is the big deal about me not wanting my info in a hookers phone ? There's a whole lotta reasons that Basscat mentioned . If your in bed with a john and the cops bust the door down do you really think your gonna get to break that phone ? What if something happens to you that has nothing to do with me and I get visited by the cops while my wife and kids stand by . What about the other guys in that list getting visitied . How many lives might it destroy before it runs it's course ? I mean really , is there any question why this is a bad practice ? Ask permission at the very least is a pretty fair thing to ask . Basscat might say sure . On the other hand i would say please don't .

If I'm in your contact list does that mean you might want to call me sometime ? If not, why keep it ? Especially knowing any sane married man with a life to lose would not want you to . This is my opinion so take it lightly please . Not fussing at you , just explaining . What you don't know about this story is the hooker that had me in her contact list gave the phone to another hooker I had never talked or communicated with before and I've never met before . Honestly if asked I would never be ok with being saved in someones contact list associated with the hobby . I don't think that's to much to ask or expect ..This is not just a fun filled fiesta for many of us without worry .

I jump through all sorts of hoops to protect my family from my hobby and do my best to do it safely . A chain is only as strong as it's weakest link . You fuck up and it could fuck me up . I hope this explains my concern a little better and why it is a big deal to me . Ty
Old 10-21-2017, 09:52 PM   #13
BassCat
Valued Poster

Lets see Moon damage control for me would amount to me just being honest

I am a very sick and demented man damaged and broken fundamentally flawed in most every conceivable way.
Old 10-21-2017, 10:31 PM   #14
Sexi Sophia
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Ok ok.. I see why the inquiry and for the post. I understand where that's coming from. And frankly, is a damn good point. I didnt mean to seem as if I was arguing, just didn't understand.
I keep my contacts listed in a nickname fashion to where only I know who you are, as I would expect anyone else to as well. The only reason anyone's number is saved in this phone is so I know who you are and in rare cases where a gentlemen whom I do not want to see, contacts me. Period. But, I understand as everyone should, that in this in this hobby, we all create this situation that compromises you and the hooker alike. We all have something to lose. We are only as careful as we possibly can be.
Thank you for being clear on your reasons as I certainly would be furious if someone did that to me! Let alone contacting you without you making contact first, knowing you have a wife and all that. That's just bananas to me. Im sorry that happened.
On another note, basscat, I have no such nickname in my phone for you lol.. Its actually a nice one
Old 10-22-2017, 01:11 AM   #15
aNameinGulfport
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

>If I'm in your contact list does that mean you might want to call me sometime ? If not, why keep it ?

Don't most phones provide customized caller info if the # is in the contact list?

(oh look, it is DickHead, send the call to voice mail)
aNameinGulfport is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women