Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 10-21-2017, 11:46 PM   #16
GiovaniDosSantos
BANNED

Thumbs up

She does have a nice lil asshole though

GiovaniDosSantos is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 05:43 AM   #17
Weissach
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

If you are going to be a "GFE provider".. provide the services. If you are not feeling up to it that day-- DON'T have a session. If you don't make the "connection" with a client & can't provide "GFE" reduce your donation. We as clients see provider for a reason (and they may & probably all different) but we do want our donation's worth (no matter if you hobby on a budget or have Trump's $$$. I have seen one retired / UTR provider for 6+ years. She ALWAYS greets me with a DFK that smothers you with affection. And it last 2 + hours. With that said.. I have been seeing her for 6+ years... think about what that is worth to her.
Weissach is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 07:27 AM   #18
pretty pineapples
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 368812
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weissach View Post
If you are going to be a "GFE provider".. provide the services. If you are not feeling up to it that day-- DON'T have a session. If you don't make the "connection" with a client & can't provide "GFE" reduce your donation. We as clients see provider for a reason (and they may & probably all different) but we do want our donation's worth (no matter if you hobby on a budget or have Trump's $$$. I have seen one retired / UTR provider for 6+ years. She ALWAYS greets me with a DFK that smothers you with affection. And it last 2 + hours. With that said.. I have been seeing her for 6+ years... think about what that is worth to her.
“Gfe” isn’t that it isn’t my thing I see no one can understand my side. No one person! Not 1!
Y’all do understand this isn’t the only source of my income.
Eccie members FEEL because I have bad reviews that they can lower my GFE rate. I do provide the services but because these bad reviews that follow me I cannot seem to get a date to donate the rate I would like for gfe. If you bring me $100 and I don’t suck your dick without a condom or kiss you that’s because you didn’t pay the rate. I’m sorry but my gfe isn’t worth the same rate just because I want a good review

I have no idea why I should quit like one person typed. I do what’s asked of me and I don’t do the service I am totally upfront and my donations are set. It is what it is. I appreciate you all listening.

Those who missed it I originally said I DONT RECALL THE PARTICULAR date he mention about my new review. I can’t say what happened because I can’t see what was written. It’s not a big deal tho
pretty pineapples is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 07:33 AM   #19
pretty pineapples
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation Add me on Snapchat it’s the best way to reach me and see new pics

The best way to reach me is through snap.... but if you’re from eccie I hope you mention that so we can discuss everything

[Staff edit. M]
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg ADB36178-E955-4637-88D9-32B372E99592.jpeg (47.0 KB, 573 views)
Old 10-22-2017, 08:55 AM   #20
tpepsi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Help us understand your business model.

Your showcase says "GFE ONLY $120hh 200hr". If you added a descriptive menu on what a clean, respectful gentleman could expect for that donation it would be helpful and avoid confusion or misunderstandings.

Also, perhaps you could offer a Non-GFE session and list the rate and menu for that, since you have sort of implied that you prefer a quick non-gfe session.

Currently your showcase does a good job of describing your likes and wants, but it does not indicate what a visitor can expect. Because it does not, we have to rely on past reviews to understand what a visit with you might be like and unfortunately those reviews are not favorable.

Its interesting that your showcase reads very GFE, that you enjoy spending time with your suitors over wine, getting to know them, long term bonds, etc.. but your earlier posts in this thread says "I’m confident I can make you nut quickly but many many many ladies deal with what to do with the extra time.
Am I suppose to do another round? am I suppose to get dressed and go? Mostly the men I see get dressed and ready to go and nooooo complaint.
" Do you see that your showcase presentation describes a very different experience than 'I'm gonna make you nut quickly and then you should leave'??

I'd like to say thank you Ms. Pineapples for being open to discussing this. I hope you receive my comments to you in a friendly constructive way and that you figure out how to succeed on ECCIE!
tpepsi is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 05:32 PM   #21
pretty pineapples
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I need to update my showcase
Old 10-22-2017, 07:09 PM   #22
Xesaddict
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

PP... If, as you say, not one person can understand or agree with you on this issue I would suggest you just might be wrong in your approach to being a provider...at least a provider on eccie.
Xesaddict is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 01:43 PM   #23
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Well, from what i've read on this thread, it seems I put more time into preparing for a session than PP.

What others say that she is not GFE is reflected in her malaise in prepping for sessions. Regardless of RW demands.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 05:07 PM   #24
DocHolyday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by pretty pineapples View Post
I’m able to do whatever I want with my time( Docholyday).
Pardon me PP but where did I say you could not do what YOU want with YOUR time??? I simply suggested you're spread to thin based upon your earlier comments.

+1. Pepsi
DocHolyday is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 05:10 PM   #25
TXRR15
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I wouldn't pay 3 bucks to kiss you.
TXRR15 is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 05:36 PM   #26
Lightskinbuffguy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Quote:
If for any reason this makes sense to any women on here please speak up. I’d like to know if this also happens to you with the members.
I am not hurting for cash at the least but to get a few quik nuts in during the day sounds like more of a good time. With me Not answering every single call and doing every single date that’s what I call a hobby.
You guys act like you paid upfront to sign up on here or paid extra and I didn’t do what you asked. I’m able to do whatever I want with my time( Docholyday). If I have 2 hours after class let’s out I’ll make myself available for two hours then! I like to have sex too sheeeeze!!
Well I’ll be straight I’ve had you and I wrote a bad review bc the service sucked! You had your friend there in the bathroom beating on the damn door after literally like 5 minutes of you sucking my cock and a mediocre suck at that. You wouldn’t let me rub your pussy and it was all in all a pretty snotty experience and I couldn’t even bust! Maybe you treat some guys differently but my session was trash!
Lightskinbuffguy is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 07:19 PM   #27
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
“Gfe” isn’t that it isn’t my thing I see no one can understand my side. No one person! Not 1!
Y’all do understand this isn’t the only source of my income.
Eccie members FEEL because I have bad reviews that they can lower my GFE rate. I do provide the services but because these bad reviews that follow me I cannot seem to get a date to donate the rate I would like for gfe. If you bring me $100 and I don’t suck your dick without a condom or kiss you that’s because you didn’t pay the rate. I’m sorry but my gfe isn’t worth the same rate just because I want a good review

I have no idea why I should quit like one person typed. I do what’s asked of me and I don’t do the service I am totally upfront and my donations are set. It is what it is. I appreciate you all listening.

Those who missed it I originally said I DONT RECALL THE PARTICULAR date he mention about my new review. I can’t say what happened because I can’t see what was written. It’s not a big deal tho

The hobby is a man's luxury investment and should be treated as such. Paying for pussy isn't something a man has to do, but rather something he wants to . . . for good reason.

With that being said, I think you should just scrap GFE all together.

Even if you are charging more for GFE, more money doesn't justify you having to do something that you really don't want to do. If anything, its a guaranteed way to fuck up your psyche in the long run. Thank God though . . . there are clients who are fine CBJ and not swapping saliva.

In essence, not every client wants the full blown GFE experience with all the bells and whistles. However, those types of clients are very few and far in between on ECCIE.
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 09:06 PM   #28
Cheesecake7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste View Post
The hobby is a man's luxury investment and should be treated as such. Paying for pussy isn't something a man has to do, but rather something he wants to . . .
Very well said!
Cheesecake7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 07:58 AM   #29
SARufus
Premium Access

Encounters: 58

I've never met Pineapples, but it is obvious she has plenty of business or she would no longer be advertising. Rates/Service must be in line with supply and demand.
SARufus is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 10:36 AM   #30
OldYeller
Resident Greekipedia

Encounters: 142

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARufus View Post
I've never met Pineapples, but it is obvious she has plenty of business or she would no longer be advertising. Rates/Service must be in line with supply and demand.
Maybe not - she says:
"I do provide the services but because these bad reviews that follow me I cannot seem to get a date to donate the rate I would like for gfe. "

The problem is that she advertises GFE and doesn't provide GFE. Some guys want to get loved, some just want to get laid. Girls like Hollywood do quite well advertising as non-GFE - perhaps PP should do the same and therefore get clients expecting what she wants to provide.
OldYeller is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women