Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453021
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40437
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-10-2011, 11:20 PM   #1
Guest121711
Account Disabled

User ID: 74445
My ECCIE Reviews
Default From a providers point of view

I have to say something here as I have been reading posts daily and one really got me thinking someone asked what surprises providers in the business and I bit my tongue and refrained from posting however tonight I read a review of a lady and some things were said about her, the review was good but comments were made in posts under it. I must say Gentlemen and I use the term loosely here, have you ever stopped and asked yourself I wonder what the comments would be if the providers could do reviews on clients? We as women have feelings we are human and are not machines so when you make comments they are hurtful to us and yes feelings get hurt. So what makes you guys so great I ask? You act like we are just a play toy and when your done you post your experience in reviews and you guys comment on it like guys in a locker room. As providers we can safely say we have seen some guys with some not so great bodies, over weight, bad hygiene, showed up in shit stained underwear, unattractive, smelly and the list goes on. Some of you guys seem to think your the greatest gift around a great catch if you will and slam a provider if she doesnt have a perfect body and isnt drop dead beautiful,but there again I have seen some bitch about the perfect little spinners cause she was a bitch or you didnt get the type of service you thought you should get. But nothing is said if your over weight or have saggy breast but I guess thats ok in your eyes. This post isnt directed at any one person its a post in general had to do with a someone saying the lady lost weight and had saggy breasts. Or another review with posts about chunky monkeys come on some people need to grow up woman have different body types and there are lots of providers for different tastes but they all have feelings. There is not one person here who is perfect. Now I will say there are some very nice and respectful gentlemen out there and on this board and you are the reason we as providers are still here and doing this. I guess Im done ranting for the night so in a sense this is what surprises me in the business.
Guest121711 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 11:43 PM   #2
jaja133
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

So true
BIG HUG
jaja133 is online now   Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 12:29 AM   #3
Guest062514
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

I agree with you Raina, however, I do feel like the review should be truthful. (I'm German, and I am pretty direct, sorry) I do feel like some of the reviews (esp. in the ROS) I read on here really don't say much of anything. For some people certain characteristics can be quite a turn off. I pretty much tell it how it is. Yes, I am sure from the gals point of view the list could be quite long. Anyone, including the provider could reply to the review and honestly, I am quite surprised that there is not a "powder room" for gals to talk about Johns. I understand that often times the provider would not reply to the review for fear of starting a pissing match.
Guest062514 is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 12:46 AM   #4
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Actually providers aren't allowed to comment/reply to reviews. Now, if its a matter of dispute and its a legit reason, the provider in question may start a thread in the Co-Ed forum to tell her side of the story.

Just as you gents have a locker room, there is a powder room for ladies who have been cleared through ECCIE. Myself, I don't air my dirty laundry on a website, AKA rant about the guys who upset me or do whatever to end up on my bad side (a side that you don't want to be on ), I have a shrink for that and he's bound to keep his mouth shut. Whatever is said in the locker room or powder room always finds its way back to the original poster anyway and causes problems.

Now I will say, if a guy is a problem, harms someone, rips the lady off, etc.......then I'll post information. But, just to rant......my shrink or one of the very few providers I trust.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 02:30 AM   #5
AJKinNE
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I think there can be a happy medium reached when it comes to some details included. Im new to this site, and the hobby for that matter and I have given one review, and it was honest, and nothing negative was said. That doesnt mean id rate her a "10", it just meant that i had a great time and she was alot of fun, in a perfect world, every man would change something about a woman he sees, but a woman would likely change more on the man if given the chance. I see Rainas point very clearly, Ive seen some reviews in which the good parts are great but the bad parts are terrible, and sometimes disrespectful. That, to me, is too far. I look at it like the reviews are part of a resume or job app with references, Im not sure about other places but I do think in Nebraska, its not really legal for a former employer to bash the former employee while speaking to the possible new employer. See where Im going with this? Keep the positive parts highlighted, and maybe bring up the negative parts, but only with as much detail to get the point across without being disrespectful, or possibly making the provider uncomfortable, after all, you may be costing her some potential clients. Sorry if Im rambling on there a bit, Im working right now and will do anything to avoid thinking about my job lol or I will fall asleep
AJKinNE is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 04:11 AM   #6
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Raina,

You do bring up a good point. For me I think the most important points in the reviews are if the pictures are accurate, and the provider is on time and pleasant. I've found that limiting sexy to a preconceived physical type, would have resulted in some very fun great missed opportunities with some great women that didn't have a spinner body.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 05:22 AM   #7
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Raina, my own personal way is to either not post a review at all or mention the good points of the date and keep it simple. Manners, decorum, and courtesy dictate to not offend my partner. As the saying goes; "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it." Reviews are now part of this world and the RoS is for the details to be expressed.

As to me, I know I am not Clooney/Pitt/Damon/Depp. I do believe in good hygiene. I am almost OCD about making sure I shower and clean up. When I go to meet my date, I want to look nice for her. So if the meeting is “casual” (or more say at a biz hotel) I want to look my best. I feel better and dare I say sexy, but my partner will hopefully think that too. It is about thinking positive about one's self.
Guest083011 is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 07:35 AM   #8
Guest121711
Account Disabled

User ID: 74445
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow I woke up this morning to a ton of Pm's lol I just want to clear something up Imho I believe reviews should be truthful I wasnt saying that, I was clearly talking about comments that are left by others that are just mean and unneeded. The review wasnt about me in anyway in I was simply trying to make others think how comments can hurt people I think sometimes guys can forget we are human also. My comments about saying guys can be just as gross dirty etc was not about anyone here it was a general in providers eyes there are guys out there just like that and if reverse reviews could be done you could only imagine the comments. All and all I think I was just upset reading that a saggy breast from a girl who lost weight was a big issue in a guys eye I probally should have held my tongue but It just seemed childish it wasnt even in the persons review, was a comment left by some one else. So like I said I am all for real and truthful reviews I just dont care for unneeded comments where someone says something like what was said. It was late last night when I wrote what I did and looking at my post it didnt come out exactly how I wanted it to Im sure cause I was tired but would I take the post back? No there is no reason again it wasnt about me wasnt meant to tear anyone down so if by me sticking up for someone for being made fun of losses me business and a guy doesnt want to see me then I guess thats their choice. I have met some wonderful gentlemen that are very sweet and nice and are friends. I have also received some wonderful emails from guys and girls that agreed with what I said and knew what I meant.
Anyway take the post the way you want I think most understand it was in my third party view. Hope this clears it up.
Again I am all for Reviews with details as they tell us how we are doing as well as helping the guys decide if they want to see us.
Guest121711 is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 11:56 AM   #9
Guest080613
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Raina,

One of the problems is that people sometimes say (write) things that they don't think might be hurtful but end up being that way to the person they're said about. I'm not talking about some of the things you mentioned that ARE meant to be hurtful (I read the "chunky monkeys" comment and cringed myself).

An example, and I thought seriously about it in my review of an Omaha provider before I wrote it. I mentioned that she was very slender, almost skinny, with very small breasts. I personally don't have a problem with that but some guys do. I made the comment because some of her pictures, although they are her, don't really show her to be that skinny or to be that small on top. She's not trying to hide anything, she just had some good pictures that enhanced what she had. Some guys really like big boobs and if they looked at just the pictures they would get a surprise when they met BCD.

Now could those comments be hurtful? I hope not because I made it clear that *I* thought she was very pretty and I had a great time. I also mentioned that she was much prettier in person (face, IMHO) than the pictures showed. So while the pictures were real, they flattered her body and weren't very flattering to her face.

I think that's something guys want to know when considering her. Another review I wrote I mentioned that the lady LOVES kissing. It's a very sexual and arousing thing for her. Some guys don't really care to kiss providers (granted, I think they need mental help, but that's another thread ) and for those guys I think they should know that this girl is going to want to kiss a lot and passionately when she's with them. I think that's something they should know. Likewise if the lady didn't like to kiss, I wouldn't say that she's "detached" or "mechanical", but I'd tell the guys that she didn't/wouldn't kiss so they'd know that.

A lot is in how you word things. You can say things about another person without being hurtful or cruel and still convey the information if you give it some thought and too often not enough thought is given before posting. If nothing else, your post might help some people think before they hit the "submit" button.

Jack
Guest080613 is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 12:03 PM   #10
Gulf2
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksjack View Post
A lot is in how you word things. You can say things about another person without being hurtful or cruel and still convey the information if you give it some thought and too often not enough thought is given before posting. If nothing else, your post might help some people think before they hit the "submit" button.

Jack
Gulf2 is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 12:17 PM   #11
incognito isis
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 73232

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classy Raina View Post
Wow I woke up this morning to a ton of Pm's lol I just want to clear something up Imho I believe reviews should be truthful I wasnt saying that, I was clearly talking about comments that are left by others that are just mean and unneeded. The review wasnt about me in anyway in I was simply trying to make others think how comments can hurt people I think sometimes guys can forget we are human also. My comments about saying guys can be just as gross dirty etc was not about anyone here it was a general in providers eyes there are guys out there just like that and if reverse reviews could be done you could only imagine the comments. All and all I think I was just upset reading that a saggy breast from a girl who lost weight was a big issue in a guys eye I probally should have held my tongue but It just seemed childish it wasnt even in the persons review, was a comment left by some one else. So like I said I am all for real and truthful reviews I just dont care for unneeded comments where someone says something like what was said. It was late last night when I wrote what I did and looking at my post it didnt come out exactly how I wanted it to Im sure cause I was tired but would I take the post back? No there is no reason again it wasnt about me wasnt meant to tear anyone down so if by me sticking up for someone for being made fun of losses me business and a guy doesnt want to see me then I guess thats their choice. I have met some wonderful gentlemen that are very sweet and nice and are friends. I have also received some wonderful emails from guys and girls that agreed with what I said and knew what I meant.
Anyway take the post the way you want I think most understand it was in my third party view. Hope this clears it up.
Again I am all for Reviews with details as they tell us how we are doing as well as helping the guys decide if they want to see us.

Raina, anyone with half a brain will understand where your coming from. If anyone took offense to yout post, they are simply not there mentally. You were not offensive to anyone. You brought up a very good issue. And truthfully guys, most of you have hygiene issues to the max. Clean up your own back yard before you pick apart someone else. However, as a provider we are expected to appeal to men. As long as your photos are acurate and your not misleading anyone, there is nothing wrong with having flaws. We all have them. And they should not be bluntly pointed out in a rude way. Instead of saying she had "chunky monkeys" one could eloquently state she was "thick" in certain areas. I will not meet with a client after reading rude comments in a review he wrote on someone else. Why? His nasty attitude shows thru and he's going to be a problem client. AKA I don't need the headache. And I know i won't appreciate him doing that to me. Some clients aren't worth it. They will only hurt your buisiness with those types of nasty remarks. Sometimes it's better business sense to avoid certian clients.
incognito isis is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 12:57 PM   #12
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksjack View Post
Raina,

One of the problems is that people sometimes say (write) things that they don't think might be hurtful but end up being that way to the person they're said about. I'm not talking about some of the things you mentioned that ARE meant to be hurtful (I read the "chunky monkeys" comment and cringed myself).

An example, and I thought seriously about it in my review of an Omaha provider before I wrote it. I mentioned that she was very slender, almost skinny, with very small breasts. I personally don't have a problem with that but some guys do. I made the comment because some of her pictures, although they are her, don't really show her to be that skinny or to be that small on top. She's not trying to hide anything, she just had some good pictures that enhanced what she had. Some guys really like big boobs and if they looked at just the pictures they would get a surprise when they met BCD.

Now could those comments be hurtful? I hope not because I made it clear that *I* thought she was very pretty and I had a great time. I also mentioned that she was much prettier in person (face, IMHO) than the pictures showed. So while the pictures were real, they flattered her body and weren't very flattering to her face.

I think that's something guys want to know when considering her. Another review I wrote I mentioned that the lady LOVES kissing. It's a very sexual and arousing thing for her. Some guys don't really care to kiss providers (granted, I think they need mental help, but that's another thread ) and for those guys I think they should know that this girl is going to want to kiss a lot and passionately when she's with them. I think that's something they should know. Likewise if the lady didn't like to kiss, I wouldn't say that she's "detached" or "mechanical", but I'd tell the guys that she didn't/wouldn't kiss so they'd know that.

Jack

A man after my own heart.

>swoon<

MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 03:15 PM   #13
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Some nice thoughtful posts, and I'd like to think I try and do what KsJack does in reviews. I also like the comments that Incognito Isis made, especially

" I will not meet with a client after reading rude comments in a review he wrote on someone else. Why? His nasty attitude shows thru and he's going to be a problem client. AKA I don't need the headache." Which is something all guys should think about, as you can get a reputation for being a bad client, and the ladies do talk to each other.

It really comes down to treating people with courtesy and respect, if you do that, things always seem to go better, even if the situation isn't perfect.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 09:34 AM   #14
Driver1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

I lot of good points have been made here, but one key fact is missing. The "gentleman" must always arrive with the appropriate "donation" or the "relationship" cannot progress. That very fact makes the client look at the provider as a commodity. That is a simple fact and the nature of the business.

I tend to seek a particular body type and therefore appreciate all such references in a review. I do think that those discussions should be left BCD, never intended to be hurtful or disrespectful to the provider. But that information is central to the usefulness of this site.

I'm sure that individual experiences with a provider have a lot to do with the provider's reaction to the client. How am I dressed? How do I look? Did I bother to shave? How do I smell? Etc. I'm always hoping to make the most of the time I buy, so I control what I can, appearance, scent, etc.

If a lady called me and offered me $200 for an hour of my time, then I've got a decision to make. If I say yes, then I commit myself to an hour of giving pleasure to whoever walks through the door.

It is an unequal relationship. Good, bad, ugly, it is what it is.
Driver1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 09:38 AM   #15
Gulf2
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driver1 View Post

If a lady called me and offered me $200 for an hour of my time, then I've got a decision to make. ...
Just how long would it take you to make that decision?

Nice post.
Gulf2 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women