Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59988
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47594
pyramider46370
bambino40334
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 10-10-2016, 06:18 PM   #1
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default New Poll Gives Hillary Clinton A Double-Digit National Lead; 52 % to 38%

Finally!!! Thank goodness. I hope she wins this thing running away.

Quote:
Hillary Clinton leads Donald Trump by 11 points, 46 percent to 35 percent, in a four-way race among likely voters, according to an NBC/Wall Street Journal survey conducted immediately after a tape showing Trump bragging about sexually assaulting women was released Friday.
Quote:
In a head-to-head matchup, Clinton leads by an even wider 14 points, 52 percent to 38 percent, or double the 7-point lead she held last month. Just 72 percent of Republicans support Trump, compared to the 85 percent of Democrats who back Clinton. Forty-one percent of respondents say Trump’s comments on the video are “completely unacceptable.
More evidence Trump is affecting down ballots and the Dems may just pick up the Senate on the strength of his toxicity. This is daming news for Republicans. Trump is literally a scorched earth policy. If we win the Senate then perhaps Hillary can do more to help benefit this country. It seems to be a good thing Trump took over their party. This is fucking awesome. (knock on wood)

Quote:
The NBC/WSJ survey also finds worrisome signs for Republicans down the ballot. Voters say by a 7-point margin, 49 percent to 42 percent, that they’d prefer to see Congress controlled by Democrats than Republicans, the biggest advantage Democrats have seen since the government shutdown in 2013.

The poll is among the first data available since the revelations in the newly released video, which was followed by a string of defections and disavowals from Republican lawmakers.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...698d?section=&
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 06:36 PM   #2
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

The poll swings in this election are volatile. They swing back and forth. This poll doesn't mean anything.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 06:40 PM   #3
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Hillary and the Democrats would destroy the country
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 06:47 PM   #4
canuckeight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

HUMM, WRONG. we will see when polls are released THIS WEEK.
Klinton crime cartel got their ass's handed to them in front of AMERICA.
Can't understand you libs so hell bent on your own destruction.
canuckeight is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 07:04 PM   #5
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 07:12 PM   #6
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Hey Retarded Lenny, riddle me this. Why do you consistently slam Trump, but never Clinton. You say you're a Johnson supporter. But Clinton leads in the polls. You never slam Clinton, never. Why is this? If you truly want Johnson to win, you should be slamming Clinton. Asswipe won't let you or you're full of shit Retarded Lenny. Which is it Retarded Lenny? Are you confused?
Old 10-10-2016, 07:28 PM   #7
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Hey Retarded Lenny, riddle me this. Why do you consistently slam Trump, but never Clinton. You say you're a Johnson supporter. But Clinton leads in the polls. You never slam Clinton, never. Why is this? If you truly want Johnson to win, you should be slamming Clinton. Asswipe won't let you or you're full of shit Retarded Lenny. Which is it Retarded Lenny? Are you confused?
Because 90% of you retards are touting someone as corrupt as Hillary.I detest both, however the trumptites are a target rich environment. This forum will have nothing to do with swaying voters.
Old 10-10-2016, 07:40 PM   #8
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Because 90% of you retards are touting someone as corrupt as Hillary.I detest both, however the trumptites are a target rich environment. This forum will have nothing to do with swaying voters.
You're a fraud Retarded Lenny. Either Asswipe won't let you post negative stuff about Hillary, or you truly are going to vote for her. It's one or the other Retarded Lenny. You haven't started one positive thread about Johnson. But then again, you're too stupid if you wanted to.
Old 10-10-2016, 07:48 PM   #9
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
You're a fraud Retarded Lenny. Either Asswipe won't let you post negative stuff about Hillary, or you truly are going to vote for her. It's one or the other Retarded Lenny. You haven't started one positive thread about Johnson. But then again, you're too stupid if you wanted to.
Go fuck yourself retard. Have you been taking those "smart pills" again?

Old 10-10-2016, 07:55 PM   #10
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Hillary and the Democrats would destroy the country
They already have
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 07:57 PM   #11
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by canuckeight View Post
HUMM, WRONG. we will see when polls are released THIS WEEK.
Klinton crime cartel got their ass's handed to them in front of AMERICA.
Can't understand you libs so hell bent on your own destruction.
You're nuts.

Ryan said he was done with Drumpf today and instructed GOP Hose members to do whatever they have to to inoculate themselves against the toxic Drumpf.

Tomorrow's polls will reveal a larger margin. And the day after.

Drumpf's threat against HRC today will drive him lower in the polls and he'll meltdown spectacularly. People don't like bullies. That's all he's got left.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 08:01 PM   #12
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Go fuck yourself retard. Have you been taking those "smart pills" again?

So Retarded Lenny, I pegged you. As a Retard, and a Hillary lover. You're a fraud, which is worse than being a Retard. It's a bad combination either way Retarded Lenny the fraud.
Old 10-10-2016, 08:06 PM   #13
canuckeight
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You're nuts.

Ryan said he was done with Drumpf today and instructed GOP Hose members to do whatever they have to to inoculate themselves against the toxic Drumpf.

Tomorrow's polls will reveal a larger margin. And the day after.

Drumpf's threat against HRC today will drive him lower in the polls and he'll meltdown spectacularly. People don't like bullies. That's all he's got left.
GOOD, FUCK that self righteous hypocrite Ryan. People backing Trump have abandoned the Republican party. And HATE this fucking establishment. Good luck in your new poverty level housing dumb ass. Ignorant!
Old 10-10-2016, 08:26 PM   #14
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

To be honest I thought Trump was thinking about raping Hillary on stage with his Creepy behavior of stalking her and standing behind her while she talked. It was glaring and it was scary and a lot of women noticed it and are talking about it. The dude is just an all around Creep and a loser.

Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 08:30 PM   #15
canuckeight
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
To be honest I thought Trump was thinking about raping Hillary on stage with his Creepy behavior of stalking her and standing behind her while she talked. It was glaring and it was scary and a lot of women noticed it and are talking about it. The dude is just an all around Creep and a loser.

Like I said, enjoy your hut ignorant.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women