Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47488
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 08-04-2019, 02:11 PM   #16
Groot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC75 View Post
Dang!

Foxy is definitely hot! Beautiful face and smoking little body. Great tits, nice ass, hot little flat tummy. Shaved pussy. Oh my!

My first experience with her was not great. She could not take the dick and wanted to finish with hi/bj...and it was only a 30 min visit. I was very disappointed.
I saw that the 2.0 version was released so I thought I'd give her another test drive...yesterday. My second visit with her was even worse than the first visit. She complained about taking my cock less than half way in her snatch. Fucked for 8 minutes and she kept complaining and wanted to suck it to finish. So disappointing as she is the hottest little piece of ass in AMPland.

YMMV is her tagline.

Thank you for the honest summary.

This board has to realize what has been happening up until now. The Blue bullshit has to stop. Ghostrider, BobbyMann and ChungTran... shame on you for misleading your "brothers" and helping an amp steal their money.

Now, my expectation is to see countless newbs (aka BM, GR and CT), dated April 19 or later, pile onto this thread.

And they call me a troll.....LOL
Groot is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 04:11 PM   #17
playball69
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groot View Post
Thank you for the honest summary.

This board has to realize what has been happening up until now. The Blue bullshit has to stop. Ghostrider, BobbyMann and ChungTran... shame on you for misleading your "brothers" and helping an amp steal their money.

Now, my expectation is to see countless newbs (aka BM, GR and CT), dated April 19 or later, pile onto this thread.

And they call me a troll.....LOL
LOL Dude The "newbs" you're calling out have been on the site for far longer than you. You've been on for 3 years and have 3 reviews, and not one of those has been about Blue or any of the other non sub-amp amps. Nearly every time I see a comment or post you've made, you're bashing one or all of the three, and anyone else speaking positively about Blue.

Seems to me you've never been to Blue, or you have and got a shitty visit because maybe you were a jerk, and you're jealous of everyone who has had a good time there.

I'd trust those guys' word over yours any day.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rollingeyes.jpg (26.5 KB, 504 views)
playball69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 08:12 PM   #18
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider View Post
I have Groot blocked so can not see what vomit came out of his mouth.
I don't believe you. if you have him blocked, how did you know it was vomit that came from his mouth?

oh, I forgot.. historical precedence, LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groot View Post

Dude, let's examine this statement. first of all, you stole my line.. I'm the guy who posted weeks ago, complaining about the many second handles that roam the AMP section. you had never said anything until I posted, and my specific dates were after May 2nd, through the end of May, and after July 5th. you not only troll me, you COPY my lyrics. you say April 19 here.. you fucked it up, you forgot exactly what date I reported, LOL.. hint: "after May 2nd" there is a reason why some guys might have adopted another handle.. you are a Troll and a non-performer here, so you have no idea what I'm talking about. you just know I'm the right guy to COPY.

you seem to think 3 guys and their associated handles, are responsible for the increase in excitement over Blue? nonsense. you troll me continuously, so you have seen the many posts I have made, regarding a huge leap in service quality at Blue, since February. I'll help you out, that is when Blue increased its roster, AND began hiring BBFS girls, to near exclusivity, by all accounts. trace it back, you will see.. everyone else sees it, Blue is dominating the AMP sphere the past few months. guys enjoy BBFS, and you post here how bad it is, how you are "shocked" guys will engage in BBFS with a "Hooker". you can't stand that Blue has taken business from your Jack Shacks.

I'm not done yet. NAME my second handle(s).. yes, please.. stand up and be counted, Jackass. who is a second handle that I operate? you do realize (actually I doubt you do) that second handles are easily traced, and a number of second handles have been banned? feel free to RTM the Mods, and tell them what second handle is mine, they will run a test and ban the 2nd handle. ask B Three, she handles that. I have 24,000 posts on ECCIE, go back and look where I post.. your AMP posting dwarfs mine, I post in ALL areas of ECCIE. your "interest" in the AMPs is much greater than mine.. of course that interest is attempting to steer AMP guys to Jack Shacks. do you really think that 3 Guys created all the handles that post positively for Blue? I'll answer that.. you don't.. you are a Troll, and you have run out of trolling responses.. the anti-BBFS angle failed miserably, so you are trying another tactic. your posts just look miserable. remember a few weeks ago, when you had pithy one-liners? a few of those were cute, but now it looks pitiful, like you are a flailing Dipshit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by playball69 View Post
LOL Dude The "newbs" you're calling out have been on the site for far longer than you. You've been on for 3 years and have 3 reviews, and not one of those has been about Blue or any of the other non sub-amp amps. Nearly every time I see a comment or post you've made, you're bashing one or all of the three, and anyone else speaking positively about Blue.

Seems to me you've never been to Blue, or you have and got a shitty visit because maybe you were a jerk, and you're jealous of everyone who has had a good time there.

I'd trust those guys' word over yours any day.
indeed.

by the way, Groot, ask B Three or Gman if playball69 is a second handle of mine.

and Groot, your trolling looks suspicious.. you are quick to "bump" all the Blue threads, and like most second handles, you NEVER review, and have virtually nothing of substance to say.. the "bump" is your sole reason to post.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 09:08 PM   #19
Groot
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
I don't believe you. if you have him blocked, how did you know it was vomit that came from his mouth?

oh, I forgot.. historical precedence, LOL

Dude, let's examine this statement. first of all, you stole my line.. I'm the guy who posted weeks ago, complaining about the many second handles that roam the AMP section. you had never said anything until I posted, and my specific dates were after May 2nd, through the end of May, and after July 5th. you not only troll me, you COPY my lyrics. you say April 19 here.. you fucked it up, you forgot exactly what date I reported, LOL.. hint: "after May 2nd" there is a reason why some guys might have adopted another handle.. you are a Troll and a non-performer here, so you have no idea what I'm talking about. you just know I'm the right guy to COPY.

you seem to think 3 guys and their associated handles, are responsible for the increase in excitement over Blue? nonsense. you troll me continuously, so you have seen the many posts I have made, regarding a huge leap in service quality at Blue, since February. I'll help you out, that is when Blue increased its roster, AND began hiring BBFS girls, to near exclusivity, by all accounts. trace it back, you will see.. everyone else sees it, Blue is dominating the AMP sphere the past few months. guys enjoy BBFS, and you post here how bad it is, how you are "shocked" guys will engage in BBFS with a "Hooker". you can't stand that Blue has taken business from your Jack Shacks.

I'm not done yet. NAME my second handle(s).. yes, please.. stand up and be counted, Jackass. who is a second handle that I operate? you do realize (actually I doubt you do) that second handles are easily traced, and a number of second handles have been banned? feel free to RTM the Mods, and tell them what second handle is mine, they will run a test and ban the 2nd handle. ask B Three, she handles that. I have 24,000 posts on ECCIE, go back and look where I post.. your AMP posting dwarfs mine, I post in ALL areas of ECCIE. your "interest" in the AMPs is much greater than mine.. of course that interest is attempting to steer AMP guys to Jack Shacks. do you really think that 3 Guys created all the handles that post positively for Blue? I'll answer that.. you don't.. you are a Troll, and you have run out of trolling responses.. the anti-BBFS angle failed miserably, so you are trying another tactic. your posts just look miserable. remember a few weeks ago, when you had pithy one-liners? a few of those were cute, but now it looks pitiful, like you are a flailing Dipshit.

indeed.

by the way, Groot, ask B Three or Gman if playball69 is a second handle of mine.

and Groot, your trolling looks suspicious.. you are quick to "bump" all the Blue threads, and like most second handles, you NEVER review, and have virtually nothing of substance to say.. the "bump" is your sole reason to post.

Difficult to read again.

The admins / mods have the proof. It will be interesting to see what they do with it.
Groot is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 05:50 AM   #20
Ghostrider
Back in Black

Encounters: 211

Chung, He is blocked, however when she is quoted then I see that part. A classic case of little chickadee screaming the sky is falling and yet no one hears her.

I may have to unblock her so that I can RTM more. That seems to be a glitch.

BTW. This thread is about Foxy and the fine and improved service that has been HiJacked. Also against the rules by looking at other threads that say the same thing. She sure is consistent.

Following the forum rules are difficult for some and being informed by others. People see through it just fine
Ghostrider is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 07:53 AM   #21
MrWraith
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

I saw her this weekend. Gorgeous girl, terrible lay. She's just built too small to take anything but a small dick. I barely got the head in before she started complaining. It clearly hurts her, and hurting girls is not my thing. At all.

I have no idea what's motivating Chung here, and am reluctant to accuse anyone, but I can attest that "Foxy 2.0" is just second verse, same as the first. Unless you are built small, you're not going to enjoy her.

It sucks, because she's easily the hottest looking spinner in ampland right now.

As to reviews, the Blue pimping is completely out of control here. Am I the only one sick of seeing 75% of the reviews focused around one spa? How many times a day do we need to see Perfect and her hotdog-down-a-hallway twat get reviewed?

The Board really needs some basic limits - no more than 2-3 reviews of the same girl per week accepted for PA, or something similar.
MrWraith is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 08:40 AM   #22
MemphisChris
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

I'm average sized and she winced the entire time, to the point where I called penetration off completely, it felt like a rape.

This is not a slam on Blue, just trying to steer men dropping hard earned cash there towards their other, better offerings. Not sure why there is a brigade trying to salvage one YMMV girl at Blue when you've got several women there who will rock your world.

She is one of the hottest I've encountered at an AMP, but unless you get off just looking at a woman, just know you're basically gambling on her -- sounds like you either get an amazing time or you leave feeling like you've hurt the poor girl.
MemphisChris is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 09:00 AM   #23
ScrewDriver01
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Nice one Bobby !! Keep going Bud.
ScrewDriver01 is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 09:20 AM   #24
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWraith View Post

I have no idea what's motivating Chung here, and am reluctant to accuse anyone, but I can attest that "Foxy 2.0" is just second verse, same as the first. Unless you are built small, you're not going to enjoy her.

It sucks, because she's easily the hottest looking spinner in ampland right now.

As to reviews, the Blue pimping is completely out of control here. Am I the only one sick of seeing 75% of the reviews focused around one spa? How many times a day do we need to see Perfect and her hotdog-down-a-hallway twat get reviewed?

The Board really needs some basic limits - no more than 2-3 reviews of the same girl per week accepted for PA, or something similar.
read what I posted.. my motivation is to call out a Troll who promotes Jack Shacks exclusively, never reviews, doesn't have premium access, yet he has the AMP scene "figured out". he bumps Blue threads constantly, in my view he has all the trappings of a BLUE second handle. he accuses 3 handles of orchestrating and controlling the handles that "bump" Blue reviews, and he does Blue bumping as much as anybody, while posting twice as much as I do in the AMP section. I said nothing about Foxy here. I have a review of Foxy that, quite frankly, is better than any others I have seen. it truly lays out what a session with Foxy is like. I criticized some things, just as others have. I said, as others have, that a big-dicked guy will likely have trouble. you guys moan about Blue's success, and it smacks of jealousy and envy.. Foxy keeps getting customers, despite the negative press that you and me offered. beauty, youth and Catholicism is a golden stew, that the best efforts of wicked critics can't assuage.

I agree on limits, and have expressed that to the Moderators until I'm... watch for it.. Blue in the face! but the answer isn't to troll in backlash harmony. you simply look jealous. where were you when Bali and NyNy were getting tons of "Press"? I didn't see you complaining then. granted Blue is way beyond those Spas, in terms of service and quantity of choices. I appreciate all the Dallas Spas (non Jack Shacks, I mean, LOL), but frankly, Blue is mopping the floor on the others now. several others have closed, are merging. the whole scene is under assault by LE, yet your worry is that a few second handles are making Blue look "too good". when you and the Trolls bump Blue threads, you are doing their bidding. let the other Spas have a chance.. you are part of the problem, maybe you don't realize it.

I love your Perfect line.. classic stuff! write a review of your encounter with Foxy. don't be like the second handles you guys complain about, that say "I saw XXX, she was great", and no review follows, because, in fact, you didn't really see XXX, it was a bullshit bump. I look forward to your Foxy review, I hope it bests mine, LOL
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 09:35 AM   #25
Groot
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWraith View Post
I saw her this weekend. Gorgeous girl, terrible lay. She's just built too small to take anything but a small dick. I barely got the head in before she started complaining. It clearly hurts her, and hurting girls is not my thing. At all.

I received information from Ghostrider and in it he admitted that he got together with Bobby and Chung to spam Blue all over the board. He's doing it because he is friends with Kara who owns Blue. Apparently they are unhappy with the board management saying that it favors other spas. What I have was forwarded to the boards admins. If they choose not to do anything about it that will mean two important things, 1) they are in on it, or 2) they don't care.

Carry on.
Groot is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 09:41 AM   #26
Groot
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MemphisChris View Post
I'm average sized and she winced the entire time, to the point where I called penetration off completely, it felt like a rape.

This is not a slam on Blue, just trying to steer men dropping hard earned cash there towards their other, better offerings. Not sure why there is a brigade trying to salvage one YMMV girl at Blue when you've got several women there who will rock your world.

She is one of the hottest I've encountered at an AMP, but unless you get off just looking at a woman, just know you're basically gambling on her -- sounds like you either get an amazing time or you leave feeling like you've hurt the poor girl.

Third strike in this thread. Thank you.

Kara 2.0 is another scam aimed at ripping you guys off..
Groot is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 02:14 PM   #27
MrWraith
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
you guys moan about Blue's success, and it smacks of jealousy and envy..
"You guys"? I've never said a word about Blue's success here, or anywhere.

What I have done, is post honest reviews, and participate here for a long time.

Groot has made no secret of the fact that he believes Kara's former tricks are shilling for her here, and while I have no idea whether that's true, I agree that we're seeing a lot of reviews that look suspicious as hell, including the usual follow-on "Paraphrase for PA" reviews.

Intentional or not, your review read like a sales pitch to give Foxy another chance, and clearly reflected a desire to convince us to try her again. I acknowledged seeing her with the same old sad result. So at best, she rates an extreme YMMV.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran
but the answer isn't to troll in backlash harmony. you simply look jealous. where were you when Bali and NyNy were getting tons of "Press"? I didn't see you complaining then.
If you're going to reply to me, how about keeping your comment confined to what I have written, instead of grouping me in with whatever conspiracy you're claiming. I challenge you to show a single post I wrote, having anything at all to do with Blue, other than fucking one of their girls and posting an honest review.

"granted Blue is way beyond those Spas, in terms of service and quantity of choices. I appreciate all the Dallas Spas (non Jack Shacks, I mean, LOL), but frankly, Blue is mopping the floor on the others now."

And you wonder why people are calling you out.
MrWraith is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 07:36 PM   #28
Jtbc
BANNED

Encounters: 6

Popcorn gif
Jtbc is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 09:03 AM   #29
BiggD6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Dammit
Attached Images
File Type: jpg get along.jpg (47.1 KB, 373 views)
BiggD6 is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 09:11 AM   #30
Kim Gun-mo
BANNED

I love this girl
Kim Gun-mo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women