Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59882
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47486
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 03-15-2020, 09:38 AM   #1
georgecam
BANNED

Encounters: 3
Default Obvious AMP Promoters List

With all corona shit killed my weekly AMP visit, so

Let’s Start Obvious Promoter List. These are promoter handles that bump reviews to make their AMP on 1st page.

Non-experienced guys should ignore reading what they post.

Chung Tran
ProfessorXavier
Texas Walker Ranger
David Hasselhoff
fernikatur
Aoi
OldGramps
JamesDeen
JudgeDredd
Sledgehamma
QuarterPounder 2.0
Ghostrider
georgecam is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 09:48 AM   #2
Ghostrider
Back in Black

Encounters: 211

HAHAHA Damn dude, you need to get laid. Why am I at the bottom of the list? Was there something specific in your ranking? Did you go by post? did you go by Spa? Did you really have nothing better to do in Life than to post this? What a Loser! I knew that you guys existed but now you have proved it to the Site!

Thank you Unicorn!!!
Ghostrider is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 10:05 AM   #3
conservative44
Valued Poster

Encounters: 108

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider View Post
HAHAHA Damn dude, you need to get laid. Why am I at the bottom of the list? Was there something specific in your ranking? Did you go by post? did you go by Spa? Did you really have nothing better to do in Life than to post this? What a Loser! I knew that you guys existed but now you have proved it to the Site!

Thank you Unicorn!!!
I’m not going to single out anyone from that list, but we all know this goes on and we know who the majority of them are. There are a couple guys on the list who I would say are questionable.

Ghost rider, i just quickly looked through your reviews and from your last 100, the only no recommendation was for a girl in Fort Worth. You have MANY Dallas AMP reviews. I wish I had your great experiences! I have had plenty of great experiences but also my share of less than desirable. If you choose not to report your bad experiences, that’s your business but it would give you more credibility.
conservative44 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 10:05 AM   #4
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider View Post
HAHAHA Damn dude, you need to get laid. Why am I at the bottom of the list?
why am I at the top!?

oh.. maybe because I review more ladies than anyone, but I also review plenty of Indies, including large Black Ladies that many guys think are reviews I made up, LOL.. maybe because I post often, never mind that I post all across ECCIE, in many sections.

GeorgeCam is simply the latest Troll.. I say "latest", but he has had several handles, all for the purpose of Trolling.. banned several times. anyone who has been on ECCIE a few weeks, knows who those handles are.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 10:30 AM   #5
conservative44
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgecam View Post

Let’s Start Obvious Promoter List. These are promoter handles that bump reviews to make their AMP on 1st page.

Chung Tran
ProfessorXavier
Texas Walker Ranger
David Hasselhoff
fernikatur
Aoi
OldGramps
JamesDeen
JudgeDredd
Sledgehamma
QuarterPounder 2.0
Ghostrider
There is definitely some validity there, responses from the shills will be entertaining Let’s see how many bans come out of this thread.
Old 03-15-2020, 10:33 AM   #6
trandr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

I would say I commonly ignore alot of posts by the majority of the handles on this list. The AMP boards here are dominated by the touts more then any other section. The mods wont do anything about it though.
trandr is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 10:33 AM   #7
conservative44
Valued Poster

Georgecam, you’re not doing yourself any favor either by opening up a thread like this when you have over 100 posts and a single review.
Old 03-15-2020, 10:38 AM   #8
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by conservative44 View Post
There is definitely some validity there, responses from the shills will be entertaining Let’s see how many bans come out of this thread.
there won't be any bans. this kind of thread has been tried many times. even your response is designed to "inflame", get an argument going. which is what georgecam has tried to do each time he started this exact thread in the past. the only person who got banned was himself, in earlier handle incarnations.

this thread is a big yawn. I doubt anyone will respond after my post. I realize Sundays can be boring without Sports on TV, but this thread for the 100th time is a colossal bore.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 10:48 AM   #9
georgecam
BANNED

Not looking for any ban. I am sure eccie knows what’s going on. It is more for new (or old) guys to beware not to trust bumping reviews by these promoter handles.
I got scammed by bumps and learned.
Order was created by bumping from first 5 page when I posted. Ghost wasn’t bumping much til later in pages.

Ghostrider
Chung Tran
ProfessorXavier
Texas Walker Ranger
David Hasselhoff
fernikatur
Aoi
OldGramps
JamesDeen
JudgeDredd
Sledgehamma
QuarterPounder 2.0
Ghostrider
Old 03-15-2020, 10:52 AM   #10
luv2luv
Premium Access

Encounters: 130

Let's see ... joined one month ago ... one review ... offering advice. Yeah, that makes sense.
luv2luv is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 10:56 AM   #11
nono
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgecam View Post

Chung Tran
ProfessorXavier
Texas Walker Ranger
David Hasselhoff
fernikatur
Aoi
OldGramps
JamesDeen
JudgeDredd
Sledgehamma
QuarterPounder 2.0
Ghostrider
Agreed, they reviews give false details. You should add Bobby
nono is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 10:58 AM   #12
georgecam
BANNED

Quote:
Georgecam, you’re not doing yourself any favor either by opening up a thread like this when you have over 100 posts and a single review.
Most my thing has been amp but they don’t need reviews since promoters are doing great job promoting. Plus my honest review will get buried within an hour to page 3 anyway.
Old 03-15-2020, 11:00 AM   #13
georgecam
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono View Post
Agreed, they reviews give false details. You should add Bobby
Don’t know Bobby and didn’t see him bumping in first 5 pages. You can add to the list, if you want to warn people.
Old 03-15-2020, 11:17 AM   #14
Ghostrider
Back in Black

Encounters: 211

Quote:
I’m not going to single out anyone from that list, but we all know this goes on and we know who the majority of them are. There are a couple guys on the list who I would say are questionable.

Ghost rider, i just quickly looked through your reviews and from your last 100, the only no recommendation was for a girl in Fort Worth. You have MANY Dallas AMP reviews. I wish I had your great experiences! I have had plenty of great experiences but also my share of less than desirable. If you choose not to report your bad experiences, that’s your business but it would give you more credibility.

Fair enough, I can take the heat. I do not seek credibility. That is earned by the reviews that I have that another person can read and go have the same type of experience. Nothing more, Nothing less.

What I can not stand is Trolls. They know everything but will not offer up their experiences for others to read and judge and base a decision on that. Contribute experiences or shut the hell up!
Ghostrider is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 11:21 AM   #15
Jayhawk328
BANNED

Encounters: 30

What about all the thread bumpers that need to be called out? I'm talking about the guys that have all created their accounts during 2019 and have 0-1 reviews and bump reviews 5+ days after the last post.

The worst violators (that aren't already included on the list above) -

-Fleshlight
-Mudbelly
-SteveJobs
-Heartside
-Grod
Jayhawk328 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women