Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160204
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452834
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47408
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37055
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-01-2019, 08:04 AM   #31
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetiredSubmariner View Post
I am relatively new on this forum, if a provider gives you a disease, it becomes a 'public health' issue.

Shouldn't the community of this forum be notifying all of us about who exactly has a disease?
Fair question deserves a fair answer. The board isn't the hobby police to allow such and anyone engaging in the hobby should know it does not come risk free and leave it at that. An ' STD List' would first of all be revealing personal medical information which odds are would not even be truthful. Best to just leave it as ' wear condoms' if afraid; the P6 world has inherent risks and up to us as individuals to assess our own risks and play accordingly.

' An STD list' would also be abused by guys to strike at girls and girls to strike at girls more likely; mandles would be the most used. Unfair and doesn't belong on the board.

This shit happened to a girl in Germany, in one club one girl was getting 2X the number of rooms as any other girl and one girl ( the voice of many jealous ones) had a club regular go on a German board and state she had tripper. In the end it didn't work, the guy was banned by the moderator and that moderator ( very angry) sent the name and IP to all competing boards and had him banned as well and now he has a house ban as well and can't enter over ten clubs...

I would expect the same here, the wrath of the staff would come down on whoever posted with most likely not a one year ban but a lifetime ban... IMHO..

My advise as stated above just know the world of P6 comes with risk and protect yourself if ' scared'
KosherCowboy is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2019, 08:35 AM   #32
thimbleguy
BANNED

You can catch diseases from BBBJ and DATY. It's just easier to do so if you go fully bare penetration-wise. Some people worry too much. I think you are scared that the SO will know that your cock or mouth smells like another woman.
thimbleguy is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2019, 11:52 AM   #33
AMAZING.ALANNAH
🆈🅾🆄🆁🅰🆃🅵🅼🅸🅻🅵

User ID: 54509
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetiredSubmariner View Post
That is not how cancer works.

I am currently dealing with prostate cancer, and even with all the current research. There is nothing a person could do to really change their odds of getting prostate cancer. I did not get my cancer from any activity that I did.

My career required that I absorbed a lot of nuclear radiation, and that is documented with the VA. The VA anticipates that I might likely get brain cancer someday as a result of having been such a radiation sponge.

I am aware that for throat, lips and tongue cancers you can increase the likelihood of developing cancer by using chewing tobacco.

So unless Catherine Zeta Jones packs her vagina with tobacco every day, the chance of anyone getting cancer from eating her is null.

Or if her Vajayjay was extremely radioactive?
Look in to frequency healing..
AMAZING.ALANNAH is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2019, 11:55 AM   #34
AMAZING.ALANNAH
🆈🅾🆄🆁🅰🆃🅵🅼🅸🅻🅵

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesBBFS View Post
I do not encourage wreck less hobbying, but fun hobbying is game on.
Wtf are you saying?
Old 09-01-2019, 11:57 AM   #35
AMAZING.ALANNAH
🆈🅾🆄🆁🅰🆃🅵🅼🅸🅻🅵

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripmany View Post
By some one who name is lovesbbfs every time I have ever done bbfs with any one I so freek after ward. I only have done it with 4 providers and there occasionally work only.
Only 4,like that's not alot.. Apparently you don't freak out to much if you keep doing it. Ijs.
Old 04-02-2020, 04:00 PM   #36
DesWad
Legit poster

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicMitch32 View Post
I’m surprised by the amount providers and mongers that are willing to do these actitives. How worry are you about catching diseases from these activities, if at all?

I would love to get those service from providers, but just never feel safe enough to actually ask for them.
Been there friend. I've been seeing providers for 20 years. I've never DATY for this reason. Never did BBBJ because of SO. When single BBBJ is fine. You are good to go there. The higher risk is DATY but it isn't astronomical by any means....I stick with high quality pricier providers too. Depends on the venue friend.
DesWad is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women