Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40260
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-11-2010, 02:07 PM   #1
LynetteMarie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3412
My ECCIE Reviews
Default "Kill a Hooker Before You Pay" site returns, Catholic HS student behind it

**I have created this new thread about the topic as I don't think that my last subject line caught enough of your eyes about this FaceBook page. Surely this should strike a nerve with our audience here.**

Thanks to everyone for complaining to FaceBook with me about the "Kill Your Hooker So You Don't Have to Pay Her" page. It was removed sometime yesterday!

However, it has returned with a new name and it has been discovered that a Sophomore female at a Catholic HS in Ontario is behind it.

(I'm assuming by GTA she is not talking about Gulliver's Travel Associates but rather the game Grand Theft Auto. Perhaps that's a whole other topic of discussion--children and violent video games. )

I hope that you will help support us in getting this page removed by simply hitting the "report group" button on their FB page.

Thanks again!
LynetteMarie is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 02:14 PM   #2
Guest053011
Account Disabled

User ID: 4424

I'm so very ashamed it came from my province.

Please note in Ontario there is a guy going around booking dates and robbing incalls. Feel free to contact me for more information.
Guest053011 is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 02:26 PM   #3
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Whats Facebook? Clueless here.
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 05:19 PM   #4
guest051510-1
Miss America

User ID: 3339

So sad, so very sad. Where did this young girl get so much hate? She probably never had a close relationship with her mother.
guest051510-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 05:48 PM   #5
Eliza
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3362

Ugh, this is just disgusting. Part of wants to say that we must remember she is young and obviously immature, but then I remember that many teenage kids have enough sense and decency to not promote such awful ideas. Sure, it may be all shits and giggles to her and the rest of the group's members, but underlying all that frivolity is a serious issue in that they believe it's okay to make light and laugh at a horrific notion.
Eliza is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 06:27 PM   #6
Katy Alexander
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6173

I am not surprised to find out that it was a teenage girl behind it.Maybe my experience has been different from others , but almost anytime I hear hateful, or even violent remarks about sex workers it seems to come from young women far more often than men.

This is probably off topic, but I remeber my sister when she was still a teen bragging about beating up street walkers with her friends to take their money. When another family member attempted to tell her that what they were doing was horrible her reply back was. but they are only whores. I am several years younger than my sister , but even then her words upset , and stayed with me.

No, me and my sister have never been close, and yes she is still a loser. Just like the young girl on Face book more than likely they only get worse with age not better.
Katy Alexander is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 08:20 PM   #7
Busterflywheel
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolette Bordeauxva View Post
So sad, so very sad. Where did this young girl get so much hate? She probably never had a close relationship with her mother.
Who knows if it's really a girl..If so I would say someone she knows has hurt her dearly and it just so happened, that individual happens to work..
Busterflywheel is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 10:09 PM   #8
grtrader
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

So many false Christian's. Sorry, these moron's exist. It always gets me how someone calls themselves a Christian and doesn't get the point of it. Isn't it supposed to mean you believe in Christ's teachings. Hmmm. I don't remember Christ throwing a stone one. Do believe he made the point not to.

Then you have the entire point he makes about it is better to not marry than marry and break the vows you made before God.

Kind of gets me how so many church's and false Christian's turn his words to mean what they want and just add garbage in that doesn't even exist.
grtrader is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women