Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-14-2018, 09:47 AM   #1
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Best incalls you've experienced?

I'm talking about overall atmosphere, ambiance, location, ease of access, etc., Not the person themselves.

What was the best setup you've encountered?

Boats excluded.
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 10:06 AM   #2
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

As long as it’s clean an organized I’m cool with it. Obviously, location is important. Centrally located to Pgh in a safe area. I’m cool with a decent hotel. I hate darkness though. Not a fan of candles either. I want to see what I’m working with.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 10:49 AM   #3
tatanka
Premium Access

Encounters: 48

Arya iii rivers incall close to downtown...
tatanka is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 12:33 PM   #4
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatanka View Post
Arya iii rivers incall close to downtown...
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69 View Post
I'm talking about overall atmosphere, Not the person themselves.
Guess you missed this part.

This is not a threAD for you to promote a favorite.
Besides being close to town you said nothing about overall atmosphere
Old 08-14-2018, 12:38 PM   #5
wood469
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

VICTORIA. She a very nice clean place in the south hill. It made me feel at home. Nice clean shower. Nice smell.
wood469 is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 12:48 PM   #6
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Again

Can we forget naming specific ladies?

Other ladies can glean information from this and better accommodate you gents but none of them can change into Victoria or Arya.

Can we concentrate on the place and not the person please.

So far we have clean and close to town if we take away names.
This doesn't help ladies get pointers to help them with their ideal place(s)
Old 08-14-2018, 01:06 PM   #7
Pixburgh412
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 15

Some things that I've found to be nice (without repeating what's been said and in no particular order):
Mirrors
Fresh towels to wipe down
Shower
Sounds system / music (doesn't have to be anything crazy, just something)
Bottled water

Some things that have turned me off or made me consider not returning:
Cats
Smoke smell
A mattress on the floor
Pixburgh412 is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 02:05 PM   #8
Big Stig
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Years ago several providers were using townhouse style apartments in a community near Bridgeville. They were nicely furnished, clean and discreet. It seemed like most of the residents there were younger professionals who were busy, not around much and didn't stick their noses into anyone's business.

I've been to several incalls in the higher end hotels downtown (Omni, Fairmont, Renaissance and others) which are always clean comfortable and discreet.

I absolutely will not go to private incalls in sketchy, derelict locations ever again. There are always weird, deadbeat neighbors lurking around, the places are always rundown, dirty and smelly. Same with the low end budget motels that are frequently used, you know the ones I'm talking about. Disgusting!
Big Stig is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 02:12 PM   #9
suspiciouscouch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Underrated factor - parking. I hate having to find a parking spot and circle when I'm trying to do some illegal shit.

I like someplace really clean and someplace that smells nice. Having a shower to use is nice for before or after.

I guess also someplace that isn't too complicated to find the entrance to, wandering around trying to decipher a location isn't fun. "It's 3 windows on the left after the blind dog"

To site examples...
Arya - clean and neat and convenient to downtown. It feels like your mistress invited you over.
Liz up in Wexford (although she's out of business) had a very clean and neat place, location was convenient if you live up that way. Shower for use. Lots of zen shit going down.
Priya in Robinson back in the good old days. She let you pull into her garage, and that was nice. Super clean and neat. Lots of candles, although frankly, she was one girl that I wouldn't have minded seeing more of with all the lights on.
suspiciouscouch is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 02:14 PM   #10
suspiciouscouch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Stig View Post
There are always weird, deadbeat neighbors lurking around, the places are always rundown, dirty and smelly.
I do love a nice conversation with an older gentleman with dementia or a nebby old lady before I get my cock sucked, though.
suspiciouscouch is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 02:26 PM   #11
Lane Meyer
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

I don’t give it all much thought, I prefer my place. Lots of car dates alleys and restrooms.
Then again some times the thrill of banging a college aged SA girl while her parents are asleep in the same house sometimes does it for me
Lane Meyer is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 03:00 PM   #12
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

This is more like it guys.
Thanks for adding your thoughts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lane Meyer View Post
I don’t give it all much thought, I prefer my place. Lots of car dates alleys and restrooms.
Then again some times the thrill of banging a college aged SA girl while her parents are asleep in the same house sometimes does it for me
Thrillseeker!
Old 08-14-2018, 06:20 PM   #13
Atomic Hamster
Account Disabled

Encounters: 22

Can't remember which set of suites over in Greentree, but the layout of living room area and kitchenette, then bed with adjoining bathroom was one of my favorites.

Plenty of room to move around, plenty of options and only 1 room to check once you get through the door.

The provider didn't have her while wardrobe strewn over the suite and we went from couch to shower to bed. No steps. No clutter to dodge. No clingy smoke smell and she had some kind of scented plugin she brought with her called a wallflower or something like that.

Room lights were low and there were a few fake tea lights placed strategically to give that candlelight flicker without setting off the fire alarm or sprinklers.

It clearly made an impression because I can picture that suite 3 years later.
Atomic Hamster is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 07:10 PM   #14
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomic Hamster View Post
Can't remember which set of suites over in Greentree, but the layout of living room area and kitchenette, then bed with adjoining bathroom was one of my favorites.

Plenty of room to move around, plenty of options and only 1 room to check once you get through the door.

The provider didn't have her while wardrobe strewn over the suite and we went from couch to shower to bed. No steps. No clutter to dodge. No clingy smoke smell and she had some kind of scented plugin she brought with her called a wallflower or something like that.

Room lights were low and there were a few fake tea lights placed strategically to give that candlelight flicker without setting off the fire alarm or sprinklers.

It clearly made an impression because I can picture that suite 3 years later.
Quality Suites. I wish I had a nickel for every session I had there. I think I crashed a bed there too.
Old 08-14-2018, 07:11 PM   #15
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by suspiciouscouch View Post
Underrated factor - parking. I hate having to find a parking spot and circle when I'm trying to do some illegal shit.

I like someplace really clean and someplace that smells nice. Having a shower to use is nice for before or after.

I guess also someplace that isn't too complicated to find the entrance to, wandering around trying to decipher a location isn't fun. "It's 3 windows on the left after the blind dog"

To site examples...
Arya - clean and neat and convenient to downtown. It feels like your mistress invited you over.
Liz up in Wexford (although she's out of business) had a very clean and neat place, location was convenient if you live up that way. Shower for use. Lots of zen shit going down.
Priya in Robinson back in the good old days. She let you pull into her garage, and that was nice. Super clean and neat. Lots of candles, although frankly, she was one girl that I wouldn't have minded seeing more of with all the lights on.
Pria’s was excellent, maybe too good. I think her neighbors ratted her out.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women