Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59839
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40273
CryptKicker37062
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 06-28-2015, 08:45 PM   #16
HUMP!
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

A civilian acquaintance initiated a daddy/of-age-babysitter text sequence with me, totally out of the blue; I nearly choked on my cheerios. She really got into it, I gladly followed, and it was so hot for us, both. Lasted on and off for a year, but now she's moved on. I miss it like hell. I know there's no one like her, but I'm sure there are equally as hot memories to be made. I'd love to share the scene with a provider who gets it and can do it well.
HUMP! is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 08:57 AM   #17
TheBisexualPhilogynist
BANNED

User ID: 290315
Encounters: 2

I call my boyfriend Daddy. I also live a 24/7 D/s lifestyle. So there is a lot of role play.... Master/slave, Daddy/little girl stuff. We don't necessarily play the Daddy/ daughter roles often, but he's old enough to be my Dad!
I have deep seeded "daddy" issues anyways... So I find living the Daddy/daughter type of relationship is comforting
TheBisexualPhilogynist is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 10:29 PM   #18
OklahomaSooner
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I posted a ISO of this last week and had several ladies contact me......so there are ladies here into it !
OklahomaSooner is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 08:00 PM   #19
JadeRose
The Cock Worship Unicorn

User ID: 263584
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I loveeee this roleplay. Whether it's dommy daddy and subby babygirl type play; more of a mutual role, stepdaddy/daughter, or straight up incestual. The latter is probably my favorite.
JadeRose is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 02:23 PM   #20
tattooed_asian_kim
Account Disabled

User ID: 13362
My ECCIE Reviews

DADDY /// GIRL IS HOT !!! I USED TO DO THAT A LOT IN MY PERSONAL LIFE ,,, LIKE ,,, THERE WAS ONE YEAR (( 2OO4 ISH )) WHERE I WAS REALLY OBSESSED WITH IT + AND + THAT WAS ALL I DID ALL YEAR LONG IN MY PRIVATE LIFE !!! I WOULD STILL DO IT NOW ,,, BUT ,, I WAS SUPER OBSESSED CIRCA 2OO4 : )
tattooed_asian_kim is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 11:35 AM   #21
MILFEater
MILF Eater

Encounters: 53

Kind of along this line would be the daughters co-ed roommate as a sub wanting to learn...
MILFEater is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 08:25 PM   #22
Kinsey Pink
Playful Pervert

User ID: 183651
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Wait, can I play daddy?

Kinsey Pink is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 10:38 PM   #23
Lhornbk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToriValentine View Post
Hmm........that's a very interesting idea. What would go along with that?

Being my usual submissive self, my fantasy would be having a stepdaughter or babysitter figure out that I'm submissive, and then seduce and dominate me. There are so many variables that could go with it too. Would love to do that!
Lhornbk is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 11:12 PM   #24
5T3V3
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

you think he wants to be daddy or daughter ... you have to ask these things!
5T3V3 is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 07:57 AM   #25
westtexasbrowser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Someone help me understand the validity of this fetish. To me (and outsider to this particular kink), this sounds like affirming incest. Or practicing incest.

I'm not "judging" or "condemning" here. Help me understand how my observation is inaccurate. I'm clearly in the minority on this thread. Most (all?) previous posters on this thread seem to support this fetish. I certainly don't think you are all in to incest. So, what is the deal with this fetish? Help me understand.
westtexasbrowser is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 08:14 AM   #26
NoStress
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by westtexasbrowser View Post
Someone help me understand the validity of this fetish. To me (and outsider to this particular kink), this sounds like affirming incest. Or practicing incest.

I'm not "judging" or "condemning" here. Help me understand how my observation is inaccurate. I'm clearly in the minority on this thread. Most (all?) previous posters on this thread seem to support this fetish. I certainly don't think you are all in to incest. So, what is the deal with this fetish? Help me understand.
Much like other fantasies, this fetish allows the role players to live out the desires hidden away in the recesses of our imagination without actually crossing certain social or legal boundaries.

Polygamy and harems for instance are seriously frowned upon in our society. But the fantasy of having multiple women serving a single man's needs (even at the same time), is played out daily in the hobby world. Daddy/daughter fantasies (and their many variations) are no different. Very taboo in RL, but just another game in the hobby.

Genuine brutality, physical abuse, and slavery are certainly not appropriate nor legal anytime, anywhere. However, countless people enjoy different levels of BDSM and gladly become slaves and masters in a fantasy role.

IMHO, the daddy role is just another fantasy for entertainment, fun, and erotic pleasure...no more, no less. Don't over think it.
NoStress is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 08:16 AM   #27
MILFEater
MILF Eater

Encounters: 53

Personally I do not condone incest. There are personal reasons including the fact that I have several beautiful daughters that I would never consider anything of the sort with. The other reasons I may share in private. While the variation I spoke of is similar to, it is not the same. Mine is more the dirty old man in me coming out with a coed friend/roommate of one of my college age daughters...
MILFEater is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 09:10 AM   #28
bule84
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by westtexasbrowser View Post

why do certain things turn people on? wearing certain types of panties or underwear, daddy/daughter, GS, bondage, humiliation, wearing diapers.....the list is huge. there are so many things that turn one person on and not the next. I'm not sure they can be explained easily. But if they turn you on and they are not illegal and you find someone that likes the same thing.....don't over analyze it, just enjoy it.

I am willing to bet that no one on this thread would have sex with their dad or daughter, but the role play is pretty common. Don't link the 2, they are not connected IMO.
bule84 is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 04:44 PM   #29
westtexasbrowser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by bule84 View Post
I am willing to bet that no one on this thread would have sex with their dad or daughter.
I'm certainly not insinuating that they have/would as explained in my first post "Most (all?) previous posters on this thread seem to support this fetish. I certainly don't think you are all in to incest."

Several of you have said "Don't think about it too much". Perhaps that is my problem. Sex is very cerebral for me; I do think about it. A lot. I examine my reason for being attracted to this person, and their reason for being attracted to me. Perhaps this is why I don't get the daddy/daughter kink.
westtexasbrowser is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 05:23 PM   #30
Lexieinhouston
Insatiable Chef

User ID: 7292
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm always looking to make Daddy happy; even more, I the thought of him making me please his friends/associates excites me. I guess you could say I have a Daddy/dirty old man complex. It's good to have a place for people to act these type of fantasies out in a role-play environment; I enjoy meeting those who know the difference between fantasy and reality. I also like being Mommy or friend's Mom.

~
Lexieinhouston is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women