Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160176
Yssup Rider59820
gman4452818
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37047
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-09-2015, 05:40 PM   #31
corona
Premium Access

Encounters: 86

Quote:
Originally Posted by westtexasbrowser View Post
I'm certainly not insinuating that they have/would as explained in my first post "Most (all?) previous posters on this thread seem to support this fetish. I certainly don't think you are all in to incest."

Several of you have said "Don't think about it too much". Perhaps that is my problem. Sex is very cerebral for me; I do think about it. A lot. I examine my reason for being attracted to this person, and their reason for being attracted to me. Perhaps this is why I don't get the daddy/daughter kink.
I think you've hit the nail on the head. To me, it's another variant of a master/sub relationship. One has some 'power' over the other, and uses it to their advantage sexually. I also don't 'get' (meaning it doesn't appeal to me) the incestuous daddy/daughter scenario - but step-daddy/daughter? OMIGODYES.

In the end, different strokes for different folks. Consenting adults, etc. Besides, everything that happens here is all fantasy anyway, right?

P.S. These are just my opinions and not judgements of anyone whatsoever.
corona is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 09:15 AM   #32
IrishMolly
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 121457
My ECCIE Reviews

I love daddy/daughter roleplaying! My deep seated desires to have my panties pulled down by my daddy and have him see to me is sexually liberating! Apart from spankings i am not into pain......but I have always loved old pervy men doing as they please with me, watching me play, pee, letting me watch them pee and play too. Thats the whole enjoyment of doing something so naughty with consenting adults who enjoy that roleplay. Its to feel liberated, I was sexually abused and the only way for me to release is to let men enjoy my body. I let them lick kiss fondle and when I am super naughty I let them rim me, stay past the time booked and I just adore perverted men. I wish i could see them all the time, sometimes being a GFE isn't enough XXX
IrishMolly is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 08:12 PM   #33
Kinsey Pink
Playful Pervert

User ID: 183651
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhornbk View Post
Hmm........that's a very interesting idea. What would go along with that?

Being my usual submissive self, my fantasy would be having a stepdaughter or babysitter figure out that I'm submissive, and then seduce and dominate me. There are so many variables that could go with it too. Would love to do that!
Well I sort of think it would start with your acceptance of me as Daddy... That's how your submissive self bows to me. If you need me to be a babysitter or a stepdaughter, then you might not yet be ready for it.
Kinsey Pink is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 09:02 PM   #34
Lhornbk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToriValentine View Post
Well I sort of think it would start with your acceptance of me as Daddy... That's how your submissive self bows to me. If you need me to be a babysitter or a stepdaughter, then you might not yet be ready for it.
Hmm........I would gladly accept you as my daddy. I love role reversal too, so I guess I could be the babysitter that you decide to dominate! I would even dress the part!!
Lhornbk is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 10:19 PM   #35
Guest021716-4
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Freaks. All of you freaks! Kidding. I always think of daddy/daughter roleplay as more of a Dominant/submissive thing. I guess because my mind just can't even go there with actual dad/daughter thoughts.

If I say daddy, what I really mean is master, unless I'm talking to one of Mexican guy friends, but that's different. Then its usually papa or papi chulo. I digress.

It's probably just the complete taboo that people like about it, like most other role play scenes. Roleplay is almost like a drug for me or intense foreplay. I like spankings too, but I don't attach any daddy/daughter thoughts to it... it's just the idea of being dominated that I find enthralling.

I am a switch, so sometimes I like being the naughty aunt, bitchy boss or queen of the castle while I'm served by my subbies. Playing the snotty princess is fun too during humiliation.

Just my 2 cents.
Guest021716-4 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 01:05 PM   #36
anita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41999
My ECCIE Reviews

I love daddy/daughter roleplay. Used to be my favorite fetish. But now dom/sub is my favorite. Just let ladies know in advance, the daddy/daughter thing is not for everybody.
anita is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 03:02 PM   #37
MrThom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

I don't care for it. I was with a young lady who cried out..."Ohh Fuck me Daddy"... and it really weirded me out. then I was with a Hispanic girl who called me Papi, and that wasn't so bad.
MrThom is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 03:20 PM   #38
HaleyRedXXX
BANNED

User ID: 287489
My ECCIE Reviews

I love daddy daughter role playing . So kinky
HaleyRedXXX is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 12:51 PM   #39
30seconds
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

If any of you ladies come to Austin lmk.
30seconds is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 02:05 PM   #40
katyadams
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 205855
My ECCIE Reviews

I love the daddy daughter role play!!!!! Any men into that let me play the innocent cry while u take advantage of me
katyadams is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 02:36 PM   #41
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I have difficulty with the idea of incest. If it also involves your daughter being underage then it becomes very disturbing.
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 04:32 PM   #42
Lhornbk
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by txcwby6 View Post
I have difficulty with the idea of incest. If it also involves your daughter being underage then it becomes very disturbing.
Yeah, that is exactly why I would say step-daughter or babysitter, and I would never ask a girl to even pretend to be under 18.
Old 07-24-2015, 04:58 PM   #43
ViolettRay
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 300519

I specialize in this kind of role-play. Daddy/daughter/babygirl fantasy really turns me on. I'm not looking for a Daddy to punish me though. I want a sweet Daddy to spoil me and teach me about my body and how to make him proud of me.
ViolettRay is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 10:07 PM   #44
TTRexx
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhornbk View Post
Yeah, that is exactly why I would say step-daughter or babysitter, and I would never ask a girl to even pretend to be under 18.
It's more of a Dom / Sub relationship but in a more caring and nurturing way. It is definitely not some strange incest fetish and I am not gonna even address your other idiotic assumption.

Maybe look into it before making such inflammatory comments. After all this is the AR forum.
TTRexx is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 11:20 PM   #45
Lhornbk
Valued Poster

Ok, @TTrexx, you might want to read all my comments before you start taking shots. Actually, you might want to read the entire discussion first. In that particular comment I was responding to someone who had mentioned in particular that he was bothered by the idea of incest and the idea of the girl being underage. I am NOT the only commenter who has felt the need to emphasize that if they engaged in something like this that it would be a stepdaughter, and there have been some who have stated point blank that they would be very uncomfortable with even having a girl call them "daddy," even if it is in the context of a dom/sub scenario. No one has called them ignorant or insinuated that they are somehow insulting anyone else. They were merely describing what they are comfortable with and uncomfortable with.

If you had read the entire thread, then you would know that I am interested in something like this, except that in my case I would want the girl to dominate me, not the other way around. I even told one provider that I would be interested in a total role reversal scenario where she played the man and I played the younger woman. So don't sit there and act like I'm some closed-minded cretin who came on here trying to insult people. I'm not. I do however have the right to mention any limits I might have.

Part of respecting people in this forum is respecting that not every kink is for them. Stating that I have limits or that I have to make certain distinctions, even if it's just in my own mind, is not the same thing as insulting those who don't have my limits. Someone saying they wouldn't want to lick a girl's feet does not mean they are insulting those who do have a foot fetish. And me saying that I need to use the term "stepdaddy/stepdaughter" and that I wouldn't think of a provider as ever being under 18 doesn't mean I am insulting those who don't feel the need to make those distinctions. I make those distictions for my own peace of mind. Whether someone else does the same is none of my business.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women