Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-11-2018, 11:24 AM   #16
yourdesire
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I've had one fall off said huh oh better get it back up so we can try another. Luckily it was a regular who's very clean. If course if they aren't clean I'd send them on there dirty little way
yourdesire is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 01:28 PM   #17
GregJM
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

This is nothing to totally freak out about. According to the CDC website the chances of contracting HIV on one individual encounter with an infected person is minimal. Other STDs more so, but chances are you will not be infected. Oral sex has almost no chance of infection followed by vaginal then anal with the highest chance of infection. However, the more times you have unprotected sex the more likely you are to catch something.
https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/risk/estimat...behaviors.html
GregJM is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 02:00 PM   #18
sjohnlewis
BANNED

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowHand50 View Post
If you've used condoms a lot in life, it's happened. They're not guaranteed, unfortunately.
Get another one, get it on, and -- go back to gettin' it on.
It happens more often when you use used condoms, but you save a lot of money.

That was a joke, so just laugh about it.
sjohnlewis is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 03:39 PM   #19
SlowHand50
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjohnlewis View Post
It happens more often when you use used condoms, but you save a lot of money.

That was a joke, so just laugh about it.
Okay then.
SlowHand50 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 06:44 PM   #20
normalguy21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucson View Post
Did you continue or did one of you panic? Wondering how others handled it. Just figured it happened so might as well finish.

It was a over nighter the 3rd one in the same week with her ,mon-,tue, and this was thursday ,She was riding me reverse cowgirl ,we had been at it for a couple of hours already and if i remember correctly 4 condoms already all of the sudden as quick as the blink of a eye she stands up and rip,s the condom off me throw,s it at the wall and plop,s back down me and says" cum now baby cum now !!!!" She yes she even took pictures .

I asked if i could take a picture she says sure then says give me your phone you have to get it from my pov .Then took more pictures than a japanes tourist at universal studios at the back to future ride with michale j fox a sonn there !!

10 days later i see her again and she says "What are you going to say when i tell you im pregnant and your the only persons baby it could be ,Oh sure i have screwed alot of guys since i saw you last but none without a condom"

I said welcome to the family what do you want to call our kid if its a girl? what do you want to name it if its a boy .

Not a broken condom but kinda .

Now reverse the situation and a guy rip,s the condom off and goes forcefull into the gal with out a condom and the guy would be blacklisted and banned from ever seeing anyone ever .

Right ?

There is a hell of alot more to the story after this event as you could guess ..........
normalguy21 is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 04:02 PM   #21
JustforFun2012
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Happened to me with a provider before, the problem was a lack of lubrication and being big. It broke for all of 3x strokes so I stopped, put on another, went back to the fun. It happens and I didn't catch a thing nor give it. Just try out there and note when it starts to feel too wet.
JustforFun2012 is online now   Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 04:55 PM   #22
southeasternvixen
Account Disabled

User ID: 410846

I have more of an issue of my vagina pulling well fitting condoms off. Not trying to be “the girl with golden P” syndrome but I’ve been told it’s how wet I get when I’m excited and riding CG or RCG, when I get up it comes too
southeasternvixen is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 11:14 PM   #23
TrapperJohnMD
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Sounds like a question coming from a Dallas guy.
TrapperJohnMD is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 12:37 AM   #24
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapperJohnMD View Post
Sounds like a question coming from a Dallas guy.
True
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 11:31 AM   #25
Alpine
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

This is not a question that we should even have to discuss.
So it will put it out there in language that can be understood by those who seem to not understand this " If you have dipped you dick and the cover broke fix it by putting another one on!"

This is something that is beyond civility or common courtesy. We (guy's) wear them for a reason the safety of ALL parties involved and not just at that time! Anyone that is even minimally active will most likely have had a condom break at some time in their life.

SAFEST thing to do is to take it off wipe yourself with the sanitizing baby wipes that you should have or wash your self recover and party on. I am sure that we have all heard the phrase "it is all fun till somebody gets hurt" Well someone could get hurt!

Now falling off of my "high Horse"

Safe regards to all,
Alpine
Alpine is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 01:57 PM   #26
Warptcuck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

I had 2 mishaps. First was in the early 90's. She was a small chick, never had kids, tight. We did several positions, then I jumped on for some mish.
It was ok, tight, then it started feeling really good. We were kissing and nibbling on necks, ears... ect. Then I busted a nut. I pulled out and there was baby batter everywhere, in her, on her, on me, on her sisters waterbed.
We freaked out at first, then she douched with diet coke. Way back then, it was supposed to kill cooties and swimmers.
Then we looked for the cover, cause we did it in her sisters bed. She didn't want her sister to find it. But we didn't find it. We stuck fingers up in her, stripped the bed, looked under the bed, under the matteress. Nothing.
I cleaned up and left. Saw her a few more times, but was scared she may have gotten knocked up. 3 months later I got tested. I was clean.

Second time, I was fucking Layla Luxe in Corpus Christi. She was a hot young chick who used to advertise on here. We did every position imaginable, then went to mish. My favorite position.
I hadn't busted a nut in a month, I blew a big one. It felt so good, I stayed on top of her. When I finally had the will to get up, the condom came off and stayed in her cause I got soft and stayed in heaven too long. There was cum all over the inside of her legs, but none in her. I pulled it out and threw it away, then cleaned her up.
She said she was on the pill, just in case some got in her. But there was a couple inches of rubber sticking out. I don't think any entered her tight tunnel of love.

I never had one bust. But I did lose one and had one slip off.
Being married, it freaked me out having bare working pussy juice on my dick. Fuck, that was scary...
Warptcuck is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 04:09 PM   #27
southeasternvixen
Account Disabled

User ID: 410846

Bare non working pussy juice being given to any and everyone are the ones you need to worry about. All this talk about bare pussy juice and how wet it gets makes me hot hot hot! In the shower I go to enjoy me deluxe shower head
southeasternvixen is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 05:35 PM   #28
Warptcuck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Back in the 70's, bare was how it was done. It was up to the provider to use birth control.
Until Herpes hit the scene, bare was the way we did it. No matter where you were.
Warptcuck is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 06:19 PM   #29
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Default Bare back

I don't give a fuck. Bare back is the only way to go.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 06:35 PM   #30
sjohnlewis
BANNED

Encounters: 3
Default Ask you Great Grandmother about this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warptcuck View Post
We freaked out at first, then she douched with diet coke. Way back then, it was supposed to kill cooties and swimmers.....
Coke used to come in 6 oz bottles: Then it got bigger. Anyway the smaller bottles could be shook up and squirted in for Birth Control.

Solutions of carbon dioxide in water (carbonated water), contain small amounts of H2CO3.

CO2 + H2O → H2CO3
sjohnlewis is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women