Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 12-05-2017, 10:20 PM   #1
brtech
Registered Member

Default Hobby phone.

Do any of you guys know if the Tracfone can be activated anonymously? If personal info is requested, how do you bypass this. I had the tracfone a few years ago, but let it expire unfortunately. Any help is certainly appreciated. If you have a better option than the tracfone, please let me know. Thanks .
brtech is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 01:19 AM   #2
ahobbyist2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Just got one last week- activated it on the phone not online- didn't have to create account, give name, cc info, etc- now have to remember to buy the refill cards- lol
ahobbyist2 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 07:10 AM   #3
brtech
Registered Member

Thanks ahobbyist2. Guess that's the way I'll go. Did you talk to a person when activating, or was it automated? Did they ask for the info, and give you the option to decline? I know what you mean about remembering to refill the minutes. That always seemed to be my problem too. Thanks again.
Old 12-06-2017, 07:20 AM   #4
brtech
Registered Member

I assume you still have to activate from another phone? That always presents a challenge, to find another phone so it doesn't tie back to your personal phone. My DW peruses the phone bill too much , for me to use my personal phone. The old pay phones were a blessing, but now a thing of the past.
Thanks
Old 12-07-2017, 01:28 AM   #5
ahobbyist2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7
Default info

Quote:
Originally Posted by brtech View Post
Thanks ahobbyist2. Guess that's the way I'll go. Did you talk to a person when activating, or was it automated? Did they ask for the info, and give you the option to decline? I know what you mean about remembering to refill the minutes. That always seemed to be my problem too. Thanks again.

All automated- didn't talk to person- option to decline is offered- activated from my new phone- did not have to use other phone, go online or anything

There is a card in the box that has easy instructions-
enter #****** to activate
enter # MSIN numbers
Do you want this, that etc- all declined

Have same concerns about privacy you do- paid cash at store for phone and card- had it operational 10 minutes later- never any personal info given- works good for me
ahobbyist2 is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 08:08 AM   #6
brtech
Registered Member

Thanks a bunch a hobbyist. That makes me feel a lot better about the process. I'm getting one today. Happy hobbying to you.
Old 12-07-2017, 06:07 PM   #7
Mr.Frosty
Gaining Momentum

I got a Tracfone with week but it did make me activate either online or by calling a number. Maybe it depends on the model? Regardless, I activated it at home from a computer. Realistically, is there any risk of LEO tying the phone to the computer? I don't have a SO, so that isn't a worry for me. Mainly wondering if I should get a new phone since I activated the Tracfone I got with my computer.
Mr.Frosty is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 10:12 PM   #8
Luvtheladies2010
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Yes it's possible that some types of Tracfone models require a different activation scheme than others.
If Tracfone gave up the IP address from your computer to LEO, then yeah, that's a "tie". Can't see that happening, assuming you don't sync the hobby phone to the same machine going forward.
Luvtheladies2010 is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 10:35 PM   #9
brtech
Registered Member

A hobbyist, would you mind giving me the type/ model of the tracfone you bought? Apparently some of them require a different activation. Also, was it the flip phone, or smart phone? I really appreciate your help.
Old 12-09-2017, 08:18 AM   #10
ahab11
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

You can spend your time researching a hobby phone with no tie in's what so ever or find a cel phone shop in a low income part of town and tell them exactly what you want. These type shops generate 50% of their business from these type request. Pay cash show them no ID what so ever... they do not care and you will walk away with a low cost phone and plan with no ID as to who owns it.
ahab11 is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 11:32 AM   #11
King_Louie
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

When I bought my TracPhone a few years ago (non smart phone, pay per minute cards) I activated it online with A fake name and fake address a few blocks away. You could also use a business address I suppose. I always buy the cards cash. I don't worry that it may have logged my IP address from the activation process...I don't think it stores that info in the phone and somebody would have to realllllly want that information to dig it up and file for a warrant to get it from TracPhone....if they even logged it.

Total to get going was like $40 and I get a new card a couple times a year when I need to re-up either minutes or time.
King_Louie is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 10:30 AM   #12
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Interesting questiion above about LEOs tracking hobbyists.

imho, unless the hobbyist is doing anything beyond the "hobby" itself, very little likelihood that LEOs would give his activities the time of day.

Meaning that LEOs are not very interested in hobbyists unless they are associated with drugs, trafficking or underage, the hobby takes a far in the rear backseat to LEO interests.

So, for hobbyists who meet established providers via sites such as this one, not much to worry about from LEO.

Trolling BP for "young stuff" and sending texts or photos to unknown phones is where LEOs seem to have made their marks of late.

ijs
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 06:14 PM   #13
normalguy21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29
Smile

A savy tech type person could set up a central server in a large area and implement a short burst data collection .

Exclusive ID,S

Secure transfer

Dedicated sat,s

Message one -Im Horny

Message two - Go figure .

Message Three -Go rub one out to pictures of jami farr as klinger on mash 4077 th and get it over with you sick fuck .

message four - did that it didnt work im still horny and hey thats one sexy bitch do you know klingers number ?

Message five - Thats why i built this short burst data collection network for perverts like you .

Message six- I love you man !
normalguy21 is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 05:39 PM   #14
ExceptionalHobbyist
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by brtech View Post
A hobbyist, would you mind giving me the type/ model of the tracfone you bought? Apparently some of them require a different activation. Also, was it the flip phone, or smart phone? I really appreciate your help.
I bought a tracfone about a month ago and set up everything online. It was a flip phone model ZTE Z233VL and all you need is an email address to make an online account. The rest of the info is activated through the phone itself. You don't have to give a name since it's not a contract plan. You can also change your number up to at least four times a year.
ExceptionalHobbyist is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2017, 06:26 PM   #15
Yourfanclub
Registered Member

Encounters: 2
Default I bought an ATT flip phone

Able to activate by using a refill card and no personal info. Get a 3g phone, an non smart phone. My first attempt was a tracphone but I made the mistake of buying a 4g phone and they wanted personal info to set up. My advice for a hobby phone-talk and text only use internet on another platform.
Yourfanclub is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women