Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arizona > Encounters - Strip Club - Arizona
Encounters - Strip Club - Arizona Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47401
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-25-2018, 12:11 PM   #1
mill1008
Premium Access

Encounters: 16
Default Best Strip Club

New to area, live in Mesa. Have a lady that would like to visit a strip club with me. Looking for suggestions on where to take her.
mill1008 is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 12:34 PM   #2
abqspencer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

I LOVE Bourbon Street Circus. By far the hottest dancers in the area.
abqspencer is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 08:26 AM   #3
mill1008
Premium Access

Thank you
Old 07-26-2018, 12:36 PM   #4
DryMartini_UP
Registered Member

Encounters: 6

What's your scene? For a couple, I might do something like Christie's Cabaret or Score's Phoenix. If you're looking for the old fashioned strip club, Bourbon St. or Le Girls. For a younger crowd, check out Skin Cabaret in Scottsdale. Looking to not spend a ton?? Bandaids.

Any local will tell you, though, that the Hi Liter in Phoenix is their favorite club.

Hope this helps and be safe!
DryMartini_UP is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 08:40 AM   #5
mill1008
Premium Access

Thank you. Most interested in letting gf have a good time, lap dances, etc. Would like a club that the dancers will pay attention to the female.
Old 08-04-2018, 11:15 PM   #6
davephx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Phoenix Strip Club Code Enforcement Renews

I am active on another forum with many reports of new restrictions being enforced and why I rarely go to strip clubs anymore other than in Mississauga Canada without the legal issues.

Again Phoenix is enforcing at least partially the old 1998 strip club ordinance that basically outlawed lap dancing, breast touching etc. This seems to have started with the at least three raids at Hi-Liter after the "Z" owners tried to get the liquor license for Centerfolds after it shut down. "Z" was denied the license after a Phoenix City Council meeting with so many neighbors objecting to what was done outside the club by neighbors and the negative report by Phoenix PD.

Sadly the managers are simply enforcing the city code since enforcement seems to have picked up at HL at least and seems other clubs have had warnings to comply.

When the ordinance was passed in 1998 I spoke out against it at public hearings and at city council. It also was combined with when swing clubs were declared illegal "to protect neighborhoods and children."

Initially, there was very strict enforcement and any form of lap dancing was illegal since bodies cannot touch. So for a few years, lap dances were with dancers legs over the arms of chairs so there was no direct physical contact. Technically a hug was illegal if there was full body contact!

As a TV newscast reported, vice cops would spend nights in clubs looking for the slightest infraction. I know one owner who was cited and had to close for a week. I also represented the old Stevi's Secret club on Central at the Clubs Owners Association lead by Damian - former owner of Alaskan Bush

Then enforcement got lax until the last few years raids on Hi-Liter etc. Now hands to your sides or at least no breast touching is being enforced by many clubs to attempt to comply with City Code > Chapter 10 BUSINESSES > 10-148 Regulations pertaining to sexually oriented businesses etc.

The AZ Republic had a great article exposing the foolishness of "New Sex Laws, Empty Laps, Happy Police, Sad Swingers" 12/11/1998.

I called it "Abuse of Women at Strip Clubs" making them nothing but teasing sex objects. I did another article "The City Council is obsessed over sensual touch."

I wrote about the council meeting: "There was not one shred of honest, documented, legitimate evidence that made any logical sense at all the public hearings to support the need for the new restrictions. 80% or more of all the speakers were opposed to the restrictions yet the City claims its "demanded by the citizens". That is simply a lie by politicians. The law was written by a Phoenix-based Christian group whose goal was to help 500 cities across America pass these laws "to protect neighborhoods and children"

Details at http://www.sexwork.com/coalition/Phoenix/abuse.html
davephx is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women