Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-24-2018, 05:50 PM   #1
loveitdou
Premium Access

Encounters: 94
Default New Tesla Roadster

As some of you know I am crazy about acceleration and super cars, I have 2 such and 5 others including my self built Cobra with a Ford Supercharged 5 liter coyote 1000+ HP beast that I love. I built it over 20 years ago and the current motor is the 6th and probably the final one that I will have in it.

I have been hearing about the upcoming Tesla Roadster that Musk says will beat any production car in acceleration and top end. Figures are 0-60 in 1.9 seconds and the 1/4 mile in 8.8 seconds with a top end of over 250mph. It has 3 electric motors and they combine to over 1000 newton Meters of torque which is ++700 foot pounds of torque. It will have a 600 mile range (based on going 70 mph)

I have contacted Tesla and ordered and paid in full for one of the early models, my # is 136 so some other nuts have had the same Idea. I will be sailing till Dec of 2019 but when it is delivered to the Porsche dealership in Barcelona I will have to fly in and drive it!! This car costs me 213,000 U$D (+VAT) including delivery to Spain, that is sooooooo much less than My Porsche 918 Spider and the McLaren Mercedes SLR that it is criminal. As for the Cobra I lost track a long time ago about it's cost but I am sure it is much more than the Tesla especially after I lost it in a cuurve at the Idiada track south of Madrid at 200 mph and destroyed 4 tires & wheels and 1 set of underwear.

You might ask can this maniac drive more than 1 car at a time and why is he doing this? I have to say that in Spain the police I have encountered don't care how fast you drive, I was stopped once while going 140 but the cops just wanted to look at the car, thanked me for stopping and we went our separate ways. They did ask how fast it would go and I told them the fastest I've had it up to is 210 mph, which is 330+ Km /hr. When they make a faster one I'll be in line early to buy it too-if I am still on this earth.
loveitdou is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 05:56 PM   #2
loveitdou
Premium Access

Encounters: 94

I have notified the mods of this duplicate and requested that they delete this one.
loveitdou is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women