Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70409
biomed160551
Yssup Rider59919
gman4452928
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47534
pyramider46370
bambino40317
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35362
Mojojo33117

Old 08-18-2017, 09:46 PM   #121
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
the ALT LEFT a.k.a that "other group" shouldn't have been there at all you idiot. they had no permit to do so. they'd show up at an Easter egg hunt if they thought they could get some news footage for the 6 o'clock newscast.
they, alt-left, apparently did have a permit, but it was for another park in the city according to the washington post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodolboy View Post
IMO, it was a setup to cause chaos. The city revoked the permit before the start time, told the police to stand down, then marched the permitted protesters right through the alt left/Antifa so that fights would break out.
well, that is very interesting info I hadn't heard of. so the city revoked it against a federal judges order then.

this looks like civil rights violation here.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 10:40 PM   #122
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
they, alt-left, apparently did have a permit, but it was for another park in the city according to the washington post.

i read an article mentioning that after posting.. also that either by poor planning or worse .. the police ended up funneling the two groups together. it's been written about that some groups seem to get a laissez faire hand in these little social get togethers .. i wonder whom that might be. eh??

well, that is very interesting info I hadn't heard of. so the city revoked it against a federal judges order then.

this looks like civil rights violation here.
the worst violation is the coverup of the ALT LEFT and why they were really there ...
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 12:07 AM   #123
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
What is your fucking point?
Point is, quit bitching about slavery. Blacks don't have a corner on it.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 12:28 AM   #124
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post

Jim

one things for sure, assup has a corner on dildos up his swiney ass.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 02:53 AM   #125
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:

Jim
There was a Black football player (never heard of him or seen him before) who is a self-proclaimed millionaire asserting that the poverty and social problems experienced by Black people today is because of slavery. I guess 150 years is a reasonable period of time to recover, particularly considering it took a while for all of their rights and privileges to be restored.

Women were in effect "slaves" around that time with no rights or privileges, unless they wanted to be "saloon girls," and, although they still have some "adjustments" to make, have managed to carve themselves some decent incomes and balance sheets.

At some point in time we all have to take responsibility for ourselves and accept our personal shortcomings without trying to blame someone else or be a victim for 15+ decades.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 07:52 AM   #126
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
It's been around for 10,000 yrs. and the first slaves were white. It's evolved over time, but to crucify America for slavery is misguided.

http://newint.org/features/2001/08/05/history/

There's a thing called Zeigeist:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeitgeist

Yeah, we had slavery. It was wrong. But for the time that it happened, it was the way of the world. Many of the founding fathers, who had slaves, knew it wasn't right. George Washington was one. It's a part of our history. Why airbrush it away. Read about it, educate our young. So it won't happen again. You can't erase history. Ignore the noise.
Poor bambino is worried about the return of White Slavery!

Economic slavery has never left....

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 09:11 AM   #127
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post

Quote:
Chapter 3

When the miner comes up from the pit his face is so pale that it is noticeable even through the mask of coal dust. This is due to the foul air that he has been breathing, and will wear off presently. To a Southerner, new to the mining districts, the spectacle of a shift of several hundred miners streaming out of the pit is strange and slightly sinister. Then- exhausted faces, with the grime clinging in all the hollows, have a fierce, wild look. At other times, when their faces are clean, there is not much to distinguish them from the rest of the population. They have a very upright square-shouldered walk, a reaction from the constant bending underground, but most of them are shortish men and their thick ill-fitting clothes hide the splendour of their bodies. The most definitely distinctive thing about them is the blue scars on their noses. Every miner has blue scars on his nose and forehead, and will carry them to his death. The coal dust of which the air underground is full enters every cut, and then the skin grows over it and forms a blue stain like tattooing, which in fact it is. Some of the older men have their foreheads veined like Roquefort cheeses from this cause.

As soon as the miner comes above ground he gargles a little water to get the worst of the coal dust out of his throat and nostrils, and then goes home and either washes or does not wash according to his temperament. From what I have seen I should say that a majority of miners prefer to eat their meal first and wash afterwards, as I should do in their circumstances. It is the normal thing to see a miner sitting down to his tea with a Christy-minstrel face, completely black except for very red lips which become clean by eating. After his meal he takes a largish basin of water and washes very methodically, first his hands, then his chest, neck, and armpits, then his forearms, then his face and scalp (it is on the scalp that the grime clings thickest), and then his wife takes the flannel and washes his back. He has only washed the top half of his body and probably his navel is still a nest of coal dust, but even so it takes some skill to get pass-ably clean in a single basin of water. For my own part I found I needed two complete baths after going down a coal-mine. Getting the dirt out of one's eyelids is a ten minutes' job in itself.

At some of the larger and better appointed collieries there are pithead baths. This is an enormous advantage, for not only can the miner wash himself all over every day, in comfort and even luxury, but at the baths he has two lockers where he can keep his pit clothes separate from his day clothes, so that within twenty minutes of emerging as black as a Negro he can be riding off to a football match dressed up to the nines. But it is only comparatively seldom because a seam of coal does not last for ever, so that it is not necessarily worth building a bath every time a shaft is sunk. I can-not get hold of exact figures, but it seems likely that rather less than one miner in three has access to a pithead bath. Probably a large majority of miners are completely black from the waist down for at least six days a week. It is almost impossible for them to wash all over in their own homes. Every drop of water has got to be heated up, and in a tiny living-room which contains, apart from the kitchen range and a quantity of furniture, a wife, some children, and probably a dog, there is simply not room to have a proper bath. Even with a basin one is bound to splash the furniture. Middle-class people are fond of saying that the miners would not wash themselves properly even if they could, but this is nonsense, as is shown by the fact that where pithead baths exist practically all the men use them. Only among the very old men does the belief still linger that washing one's legs 'causes lumbago'. Moreover the pithead baths, where they exist, are paid for wholly or partly by the miners themselves, out of the Miners' Welfare Fund. Sometimes the colliery company subscribes, some-times the Fund bears the whole cost. But doubtless even at this late date the old ladies in Brighton boarding-houses are saying that 'if you give those miners baths they only use them to keep coal in'.

As a matter of fact it is surprising that miners wash as regularly as they do, seeing how little time they have between work and sleep. It is a great mistake to think of a miner's working day as being only seven and a half hours. Seven and a half hours is the time spent actually on the job, but, as I have already explained, one has got to add on to this time taken up in 'travelling', which is seldom less than an hour and may often be three hours. In addition most miners have to spend a considerable time in getting to and from the pit. Throughout the industrial districts there is an acute shortage of houses, and it is only in the small mining villages, where the village is grouped round the pit, that the men can be certain of living near their work. In the larger mining towns where I have stayed, nearly everyone went to work by bus; half a crown a week seemed to be the normal amount to spend on fares. One miner I stayed with was working on the morning shift, which was from six in the morning till half past one. He had to be out of bed at a quarter to four and got back somewhere after three in the afternoon. In another house where I stayed a boy of fifteen was working on the night shift. He left for work at nine at night and got back at eight in the morning, had his breakfast, and then promptly went to bed and slept till six in the evening; so that his leisure time amounted to, about four hours a day--actually a good deal less, if you take off the time for washing, eating, and dressing.

The adjustments a miner's family have to make when he is changed from one shift to another must be tiresome in the extreme. If he is on the night shift he gets home in time for breakfast, on the morning shift he gets home in the middle of the afternoon, and on the afternoon shift he gets home in the middle of the night; and in each case, of course, he wants his principal meal of the day as soon as he returns. I notice that the Rev. W. R. Inge, in his book England, accuses the miners of gluttony. From my own observation I should say that they eat astonishingly little. Most of the miners I stayed with ate slightly less than I did. Many of them declare that they cannot do their day's work if they have had a heavy meal beforehand, and the food they take with them is only a snack, usually bread-and-dripping and cold tea. They carry it in a flat tin called a snap-can which they strap to their belts. When a miner gets back late at night his wife waits up for him, but when he is on the morning shift it seems to be the custom for him to get his breakfast for himself. Apparently the old superstition that it is bad luck to see a woman before going to work on the morning shift is not quite extinct. In the old days, it is said, a miner who happened to meet a woman in the early morning would often turn back and do no work that day.

Before I had been in the coal areas I shared the wide-spread illusion that miners are comparatively well paid. One hears it loosely stated that a miner is paid ten or eleven shillings a shift, and one does a small multiplication sum and concludes that every miner is earning round about £2 a week or £150 a year. But the statement that a miner receives ten or eleven shillings a shift is very misleading. To begin with, it is only the actual coal 'getter' who is paid at this rate; a 'dataller', for instance, who attends to the roofing, is paid at a lower rate, usually eight or nine shillings a shift. Again, when the coal 'getter' is paid piecework, so much per ton extracted, as is the case in many mines, he is dependent on the quality of the coal; a breakdown in the machinery or a 'fault'--that is, a streak of rock running through the coal seam--may rob him of his earnings for a day or two at a time. But in any case one ought not to think of the miner as working six days a week, fifty-two weeks a year. Almost certainly there will be a number of days when he is' laid off'. The average earning per shift worked for every mine-worker, of all ages and both sexes, in Great Britain in 1934, was 9s. 1 3/4d. [From the Colliery Tear Book and Coal Trades Directory for 1935.] If everyone were in work all the time, this would mean that the mine-worker was earning a little over £142 a year, or nearly £2 15s. a week. His real income, however, is far lower than this, for the 9s. 1 3/4d. is merely an average calculation on shifts actually worked and takes no account of blank days.

(Road to Wigan Pier by George Orwell)

Quote:
HARD TIMES by Charles Dickens

E x c e r p t D e s c r i b i n g C o k e t o w n , f r o m

Chapter 5: THE KEY-NOTE

... Let us strike the key-note, Coketown, before pursuing our tune.

It was a town of red brick, or of brick that would have been red if the smoke and ashes had allowed it; but as matters stood, it was a town of unnatural red and black like the painted face of a savage. It was a town of machinery and tall chimneys, out of which interminable serpents of smoke trailed themselves for ever and ever, and never got uncoiled. It had a black canal in it, and a river that ran purple with ill-smelling dye, and vast piles of building full of windows where there was a rattling and a trembling all day long, and where the piston of the steam-engine worked monotonously up and down, like the head of an elephant in a state of melancholy madness. It contained several large streets all very like one another, and many small streets still more like one another, inhabited by people equally like one another, who all went in and out at the same hours, with the same sound upon the same pavements, to do the same work, and to whom every day was the same as yesterday and to-morrow, and every year the counterpart of the last and the next.

These attributes of Coketown were in the main inseparable from the work by which it was sustained; against them were to be set off, comforts of life which found their way all over the world, and elegancies of life which made, we will not ask how much of the fine lady, who could scarcely bear to hear the place mentioned. The rest of its features were voluntary, and they were these.

You saw nothing in Coketown but what was severely workful. If the members of a religious persuasion built a chapel there - as the members of eighteen religious persuasions had done - they made it a pious warehouse of red brick, with sometimes (but this is only in highly ornamental examples) a bell in a birdcage on the top of it. The solitary exception was the New Church; a stuccoed edifice with a square steeple over the door, terminating in four short pinnacles like florid wooden legs. All the public inscriptions in the town were painted alike, in severe characters of black and white. The jail might have been the infirmary, the infirmary might have been the jail, the town-hall might have been either, or both, or anything else, for anything that appeared to the contrary in the graces of their construction. Fact, fact, fact, everywhere in the material aspect of the town; fact, fact, fact, everywhere in the immaterial. The M'Choakumchild school was all fact, and the school of design was all fact, and the relations between master and man were all fact, and everything was fact between the lying-in hospital and the cemetery, and what you couldn't state in figures, or show to be purchaseable in the cheapest market and saleable in the dearest, was not, and never should be, world without end, Amen.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 09:12 AM   #128
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Poor bambino is worried about the return of White Slavery!

No shit. And you're a part of it. Under paying unskilled illegal immigrants to build your million dollar homes. Do you offer profit sharing?
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 09:59 AM   #129
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
There was a Black football player (never heard of him or seen him before) who is a self-proclaimed millionaire asserting that the poverty and social problems experienced by Black people today is because of slavery. I guess 150 years is a reasonable period of time to recover, particularly considering it took a while for all of their rights and privileges to be restored.

Women were in effect "slaves" around that time with no rights or privileges, unless they wanted to be "saloon girls," and, although they still have some "adjustments" to make, have managed to carve themselves some decent incomes and balance sheets.

At some point in time we all have to take responsibility for ourselves and accept our personal shortcomings without trying to blame someone else or be a victim for 15+ decades.
Blacks are no longer slaves physically, but they are still slaves mentally and that is their problem ,no one else's. The white man did his part to abolish slaver. Until blacks can get their minds off the plantation they will never experience true peace or equality.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 11:55 AM   #130
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Fagboy bought this book hoping Charles Dickens had a cure for his limpdick.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 12:06 PM   #131
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Blacks are no longer slaves physically, but they are still slaves mentally and that is their problem ,no one else's. The white man did his part to abolish slaver. Until blacks can get their minds off the plantation they will never experience true peace or equality.

Jim
There was a time when black people lost their plantation mentality and voted republican. They traveled to places like Oklahoma and founded towns, they built universities, they developed a signficant culture in places like New Orleans and Harlem. They dressed well, got educated, and comported themselves as members of society. I guess you could say that southern blacks (those who stayed) melded into the established black societies in the 1940s looking for jobs. The 50s showed only what the media wanted to show which was how poorly southern blacks were treated. The 60s brought resentment across all of black society based on southern experiences shown on TV. The 70s gave black people the chip on their shoulders that somehow they had been cheated which resulted in all these laws trying to cure a condition that was already being cured. This is when the democrat party weaponized the black population in elections by pandering to the more radical black people.

Lets talk about Michelle Robinson. Her grandparents were all from the south prior to the Civil War. Yes, they were slaves and some of them were bi-racial. After the Civil War they migrated to Cleveland and Chicago. They raised families and went to school. Michelle's parents were middle class Americans living in Chicago. Her father (now that is a revolutionary concept, a real father) insisted that Michelle get an education and she did...at a Magnet school (something that democrats oppose). Michelle studied and got a scholarship to Princeton which was her older brothers alma mater. There Michelle got radicalized by the experiences of others and she got that chip on her shoulder even though her life as a black woman was so much better than many young white students. Somehow life had cheated her personally because of her skin color. Maybe you've guessed who this Ivy League lawyer turned out to be...Michelle Obama. Her life is better than most of the people in this country black, white, brown, or yellow and she complains. There is no justice sometimes or gratitude to a country that made this possible.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 12:12 PM   #132
T_H_O_R
BANNED

Did they build soccer stadium and laundering web money into other sport stadium in U.S.?
T_H_O_R is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 12:17 PM   #133
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Until blacks can get their minds off the plantation they will never experience true peace or equality.
Jim
Like killing each other in Chicago they also have a severe problem with taking advantage of each other and some Blacks preying on the disadvantaged ones in the community. The Liberal "entitlement" programs facilitate and reward lack of motivation and IMO contribute to the feeling of despair and hopelessness .... I don't know of any "entitlement program" that does not have a element of intrusion into their privacy by home visits, administrative reviews, and producing of documents to justify the receipt of benefits. It's difficult to believe the Liberals are not intentionally attempting to control their lives to assure continued dependence.
Old 08-19-2017, 12:18 PM   #134
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by T_H_O_R View Post
Did they build soccer stadium and laundering web money into other sport stadium in U.S.?
Who is "they"?
Old 08-19-2017, 12:21 PM   #135
T_H_O_R
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
There was a time when black people lost their plantation mentality and voted republican. They traveled to places like Oklahoma and founded towns, they built universities, they developed a signficant culture in places like New Orleans and Harlem. They dressed well, got educated, and comported themselves as members of society. I guess you could say that southern blacks (those who stayed) melded into the established black societies in the 1940s looking for jobs. The 50s showed only what the media wanted to show which was how poorly southern blacks were treated. The 60s brought resentment across all of black society based on southern experiences shown on TV. The 70s gave black people the chip on their shoulders that somehow they had been cheated which resulted in all these laws trying to cure a condition that was already being cured. This is when the democrat party weaponized the black population in elections by pandering to the more radical black people.

Lets talk about Michelle Robinson. Her grandparents were all from the south prior to the Civil War. Yes, they were slaves and some of them were bi-racial. After the Civil War they migrated to Cleveland and Chicago. They raised families and went to school. Michelle's parents were middle class Americans living in Chicago. Her father (now that is a revolutionary concept, a real father) insisted that Michelle get an education and she did...at a Magnet school (something that democrats oppose). Michelle studied and got a scholarship to Princeton which was her older brothers alma mater. There Michelle got radicalized by the experiences of others and she got that chip on her shoulder even though her life as a black woman was so much better than many young white students. Somehow life had cheated her personally because of her skin color. Maybe you've guessed who this Ivy League lawyer turned out to be...Michelle Obama. Her life is better than most of the people in this country black, white, brown, or yellow and she complains. There is no justice sometimes or gratitude to a country that made this possible.

T_H_O_R is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women