Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59894
gman4452915
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47502
pyramider46370
bambino40306
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35300
Mojojo33117

Old 05-25-2012, 07:24 PM   #166
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
+1 think that is it in a nut shell
Another fallacious statement, Ekim the Inbred -- the genetically challenged. Your predicated use of the word 'think' precludes actualization on your part, Ekim the Inbred -- the genetically challenged.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 08:33 PM   #167
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Another fallacious statement, Ekim the Inbred -- the genetically challenged. Your predicated use of the word 'think' precludes actualization on your part, Ekim the Inbred -- the genetically challenged.

What was that slapping sound I heard? oh it was you getting bitch slapped again for your erroneous remarks. Sorry Buffoon you loose again.

ekim-20
I B -0
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 08:45 PM   #168
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
What was that slapping sound I heard? oh it was you getting bitch slapped again for your erroneous remarks. Sorry Buffoon you loose again.

ekim-20
I B -0
There you go again, Ekim the Inbred -- the genetically challenged, minus zero is still zero; whereas, minus twenty is a negative number Ekim the Inbred. You LOSE Ekim the Inbred!
Old 05-26-2012, 06:28 AM   #169
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

[QUOTE=I B Hankering;2732295]There you go again, Ekim the Inbred -- the genetically challenged, minus zero is still zero; whereas, minus twenty is a negative number Ekim the Inbred. You LOSE Ekim the Inbred![/QUOTEDan

damn, hear that whooshing sound? went right over your head again.Were you a breech baby? or was the doctor so busy laughing he forgot to slap you to get you breathing,and you were oxygen deprived.I am starting to feel sorry for you,and may have to pass on your silly remarks.
Old 05-26-2012, 08:23 AM   #170
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Ekim the Inbred posts about 'lack of knowledge', but it is his inbred ass that ignorantly claims that neighborhood watch volunteers cannot patrol their neighborhoods on foot. You obviously are lacking in knowledge, Ekim the Inbred, and you truly are a genetically inferior moron.
If the Neighborhood Watch charter says to stay in your vehicle then he isn't really sanctioned as a Neighborhood Watch representative when he violates their rules. Can he get out and walk around? Don't be stupid, of course he can.

Nothing worse than someone who wants a position of authority but can't follow the rules. No wait, there is someone worse.

Someone who is armed.

Goodness, Munchie. In one post you 'bragged' about perceiving what was obvious to all as if that feat was somehow spectacular. FYI, it was a routine achievement for others, but in your case it's understandable how you might feel proud of yourself for such a minute accomplishment. Next, as usual, you worked in a comment about your 'douche bag', and then you went straight (no offense intended) to your favorite subject: 'sucking'. With all of your fetishes, Munchie, it's amazing you still have time to post.
Let play pile on he be inane.
How did my post “brag”? I made a statement. A correct statement that was concise and had 1 descriptive word. A saying from the old tv show “The Guns of Will Sonnet” comes to mind. “No brag, just fact.” I said your statement was “pure” conjecture. I went on to say there was nothing remarkable, it was average, or par for the course. As far as sucking goes, the term “you suck” has many meanings. I will generally add “dick”, or “ass”, or some such to specify when I am talking about the sucking you have on your mind. In this case I was just describing your LIG.

As you hammer someone about deflecting, you regularly do it yourself. You routinely use words that are not really suitable to describe your subject. Because it looks like I set you off by “bragging”. Calling a paragraph what it was set you off because somehow I implied I had done something spectacular. Of course you’ll never explain how I implied it. That’s your MO. Then your FYI restating what I had said already.
To sum up.
You are correct. The above statement is pure conjecture. Is bragging? In what way? Then you said it was remarkable (the word you said I felt summed up my statement) that I saw the obvious. To which I replied;

No, not remarkable. Just par for the course. Average, the thing you aspire to but have come to terms with the fact you won't reach your goal. Just like every goal you have ever set.
Cheer up though. You suck no worse than yesterday.

Then you FYIed me somehow missing the fact I had 3 different ways of saying average in the first sentence of my reply. So who can’t read?

This is similar to the first time we butted heads. I disagreed with you, posted links to back my claim, you didn’t have links, you got pissed and started in on your bullshit. Projection and deflection are your middle names.
Disclaimer. Me saying he_be_adouchebag sucks cock is not inferring that he is gay. It just infers that he sucks cock.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 08:34 AM   #171
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Could we all please get back to cheering the Mexican that killed the gangsta
nwarounder is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 08:38 AM   #172
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

A school in Washington DC is having a day to honor Trayvon Martin. Your tax dollars at work.

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2012/05...ool-76327.html
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 06:05 PM   #173
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
A school in Washington DC is having a day to honor Trayvon Martin. Your tax dollars at work.

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2012/05...ool-76327.html
Washington DC re-elected Marion Barry for mayor after he got arrested by the FBI on drug charges and served six months in federal prison. Video tape was released showing Barry smoking crack cocaine with a hooker. I'm not sure, but I'd be willing to bet, his approval ratings probably went up when the fine citizens of DC found out he enjoyed smoking crack. It made him a man of the people, someone they could relate to.

It makes perfect sense that DC would want to celebrate Trayon and re-elect Obama.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 07:11 PM   #174
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekim008 View Post
damn, hear that whooshing sound? went right over your head again.Were you a breech baby? or was the doctor so busy laughing he forgot to slap you to get you breathing,and you were oxygen deprived.I am starting to feel sorry for you,and may have to pass on your silly remarks.
No, Ekim the Inbred – the genetically challenged, that ‘whooshing’ sound is the wind blowing in through your empty eye sockets, through your vacant cranium and out the portals for your absent ears in your skull. In essence, you do not see, you do not hear and you do not comprehend, Ekim the Inbred – the genetically challenged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
If the Neighborhood Watch charter says to stay in your vehicle then he isn't really sanctioned as a Neighborhood Watch representative when he violates their rules. You’re an asshole MasterDickMuncher! What Neighborhood Watch program requires volunteers to stay in a vehicle? FYI, some volunteers do not even own a vehicle, MasterDickMuncher. Can he get out and walk around? Don't be stupid, of course he can. Your asinine, leftie buddies are the ones being stupid and asserting Zimmerman didn’t have the right to exit his vehicle, so what say you direct your asinine attack against them, MasterDickMuncher!?!

Nothing worse than someone who wants a position of authority but can't follow the rules. No wait, there is someone worse. MasterDickMuncher, you set up a straw man argument by conjecturing Zimmerman had to stay in his vehicle because of a rule you created, now you are stating he was guilty of breaking ‘your hypothetical rule’! You are an inveterate ignoramus, MasterDickMuncher.

Someone who is armed.
Let play pile on he be inane.
How did my post “brag”? I made a statement. A correct statement that was concise and had 1 descriptive word. A saying from the old tv show “The Guns of Will Sonnet” comes to mind. “No brag, just fact.” I said your statement was “pure” conjecture. I went on to say there was nothing remarkable, it was average, or par for the course. As far as sucking goes, the term “you suck” has many meanings. I will generally add “dick”, or “ass”, or some such to specify when I am talking about the sucking you have on your mind. In this case I was just describing your LIG.

As you hammer someone about deflecting, you regularly do it yourself. You routinely use words that are not really suitable to describe your subject. Because it looks like I set you off by “bragging”. Calling a paragraph what it was set you off because somehow I implied I had done something spectacular. Of course you’ll never explain how I implied it. That’s your MO. Then your FYI restating what I had said already.
To sum up.
You are correct. The above statement is pure conjecture. Is bragging? In what way? Then you said it was remarkable (the word you said I felt summed up my statement) that I saw the obvious. To which I replied;

No, not remarkable. Just par for the course. Average, the thing you aspire to but have come to terms with the fact you won't reach your goal. Just like every goal you have ever set.
Cheer up though. You suck no worse than yesterday.

Then you FYIed me somehow missing the fact I had 3 different ways of saying average in the first sentence of my reply. So who can’t read?

This is similar to the first time we butted heads. I disagreed with you, posted links to back my claim, you didn’t have links, you got pissed and started in on your bullshit. Projection and deflection are your middle names.
Disclaimer. Me saying he_be_adouchebag sucks cock is not inferring that he is gay. It just infers that he sucks cock.
As for the rest of your inane rant, MasterDickMuncher, just how many times did the Army let you jump without head protection?
Old 05-27-2012, 08:31 PM   #175
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

[QUOTE=I B Hankering;2737775]No, Ekim the Inbred – the genetically challenged, that ‘whooshing’ sound is the wind blowing in through your empty eye sockets, through your vacant cranium and out the portals for your absent ears in your skull. In essence, you do not see, you do not hear and you do not comprehend, Ekim the Inbred – the genetically challenged.

Triple fuck you you dingy son of a bitch stay out of my face you and the Phelps are unworthy of any further waste of my time.
Old 05-27-2012, 09:01 PM   #176
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Triple fuck you you dingy son of a bitch stay out of my face you and the Phelps are unworthy of any further waste of my time.
You are being redundant, Ekim the Inbred -- the genetically challenged.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women