Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59903
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 05-15-2011, 01:09 PM   #31
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post
Well, it just stings a little....I sure hope I'm not gay - but I guess we'll have to find that out won't we Naomi? Geez, if I am gay I'm gonna need new clothes....
Foreget the cloths just try and straighten your wrist out, lol.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 01:17 PM   #32
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy View Post
Are you currently employed sixx?

Yes I am....

If so then you rely on your employer for all the things you listed as well.

I rely on my employer not someone I date for money, etc. Isis was talking about her civie life and dating (my interpretation). It was worded that she would leave the hobby if her rent and bills were paid. Hoping I hit the dating jackpot by dating someone well off would be ridiculous IMO....

This is a constant theme for you- the alleged inability of females to be financially independent of the males they date- it makes you seem resentful about something...not to be a bitch but are you worried and angry on some level about your ability to provide financially if you ever do settle down with a girl? Are you feeling like that is what is really holding you back in your relationships?

I guess that I am use to dating women that are financially independent. My sister was raised that way too and that is something I am passing on to my nieces and daughters as well. I don't think there is anything wrong with a woman or man to be able to take care of themselves. Nothing in life is permanent except kids. I am friends with enough women in the real world who depended on their hubby for income fall flat on themselves and given a harsh dose of reality when they were left. The other extreme are the women who are only with their spouse because of the money. I also deal with many clients who have similar mentalities. You of all people should know that if you put your happiness, etc one person you are taking a huge risk.

What would I be angry about? I own the home I live in Austin. I will make a very nice profit when I am ready to sell. It's no mansion but I live right off of downtown and am will be set nicely with my 401k, savings, and home in time. I guess I have just been around too many people who rely on others and think with a little work or changes, would not have to do something they really don't want to when they said they would give it up it weren't for one thing....

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 01:32 PM   #33
Reya Sunshine
Account Disabled

User ID: 56673
My ECCIE Reviews

Damn. Point taken. Oh and you have kids...I guess they live with their mom? I've heard you talk about your dogs but never kids.

P.S- FWIW I voted that you be allowed on the island but I was vastly outnumbered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
sixx
Reya Sunshine is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 01:33 PM   #34
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Damn. Point taken. Oh and you have kids...I guess they live with their mom? I've heard you talk about your dogs but never kids.
Sorry meant that in the future one day hopefully...........

sixx
Old 05-15-2011, 01:37 PM   #35
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Fall in love with a provider i.e. spend rest of life with-- no, never.

Fall in lust with a provider and have some sort of short term SB/SD "open" relationship-- yes but never happened.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 01:43 PM   #36
Reya Sunshine
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Hit up eharmony a bit harder and maybe you will find an independent woman that will stop what she's doing with her career to spit out a few on your behalf...unless you intend to breed with your street meat?

Quote:
Sorry meant that in the future one day hopefully...........

sixx
Old 05-15-2011, 01:47 PM   #37
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Hit up eharmony a bit harder and maybe you will find an independent woman that will stop what she's doing with her career to spit out a few on your behalf...unless you intend to breed with your street meat?
Nah, don't need eharmony. Nah, no street meat these days. I am thinking about hitting up Mexico though. I could find me a nice 18 year old Mexican lady who would think its paradise living with me compared to the drug wars down there lol

sixx
Old 05-15-2011, 02:18 PM   #38
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Hi sixx
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 05:45 PM   #39
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

As someone that doesn't believe in "falling in love" I can say that I have never fell in love with a provider. I have tried to "rescue" a provider from herself due to caring about her very much. You can't rescue someone that doesn't want to be rescued.

Now there are a couple of strippers that I let my heart get the best of me with. Again I didn't "fall in love". The first I decided I could see myself with her as an SO and we persued a relationship but it didn't take long to realize it wouldn't be smart to continue. With the second one it wasn't love, it was lust and I cared about her very much. Therefore it was easy for her to take advantage time and time again. Eventually you wise up.

It's experiences like that that will make you smarter but it will also harden your heart a little each time. If it's done constantly for a long period of time it will change you as a person......
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 06:08 PM   #40
ElHombre
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Yes....Happened about 2 years ago....In the end we decided that we were better off as friends and still are to this day.
ElHombre is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 06:16 PM   #41
rooster09
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

As another said...This is the reason I never do overnights or extended visits. That could be a dangerous thing if you 'click' and the chemistry is there.
rooster09 is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 06:51 PM   #42
onehitwonder
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 27124

Quote:
Nah, don't need eharmony. Nah, no street meat these days. I am thinking about hitting up Mexico though. I could find me a nice 18 year old Mexican lady who would think its paradise living with me compared to the drug wars down there lol

sixx

What happened to your "independent woman" clause? Wow...that did not last long.... guess you gotta be from another country and barely legal (no pun intended) ..........or .........dumb as a box of rocks to get on the Sixx--trains free ride

PS...FWIW, I led the march against you being allowed on the island.....
onehitwonder is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 07:02 PM   #43
Reya Sunshine
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Double damn...that's a valid observation chica!
Quote:
Originally Posted by onehitwonder View Post
What happened to your "independent woman" clause? Wow...that did not last long.... guess you gotta be from another country and barely legal (no pun intended) ..........or .........dumb as a box of rocks to get on the Sixx--trains free ride

PS...FWIW, I led the march against you being allowed on the island.....
Old 05-15-2011, 07:06 PM   #44
heidilynnla
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9583
My ECCIE Reviews

I think I learned the hard way. I will never cook for a client again! lol
heidilynnla is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 07:13 PM   #45
onehitwonder
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 27124

Quote:
Double damn...that's a valid observation chica!

......sometimes ya just gotta let 'em keep talkin' and they'll say it for ya.......
onehitwonder is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women