Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59903
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 06-30-2011, 03:13 PM   #1
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 45258
My ECCIE Reviews
Angry What's up with guys asking for face pics??

Am I the only one that gets annoyed when guys ask me for face pictures?? If I wanted for my face to be seen, I would have posted face pics on my showcase, no?
I didn't post my face for a reason and that reason should be clear to all of us in the hobby......THE NEED FOR DISCRETION!
The fact that a stranger on here asks me for it doesn't make any sense to me. What are they thinking??? What makes them think that I will gladly and casually send them my face pics???
I turned down a couple of appt requests today because of this. If the guy doesn't understand 'discretion', I see potential problem.
Samantha
samantha thom is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 03:29 PM   #2
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

We guys tend to think with our little heads. I think the main reason guys ask for face pics is we want to make sure they match the body. From speaking to several providers who don't post face pic. Yes I can fully understand the need for discretion.
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 03:33 PM   #3
GiaLedeaux
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 26483
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha thom View Post
Am I the only one that gets annoyed when guys ask me for face pictures?? If I wanted for my face to be seen, I would have posted face pics on my showcase, no?
I didn't post my face for a reason and that reason should be clear to all of us in the hobby......THE NEED FOR DISCRETION!
The fact that a stranger on here asks me for it doesn't make any sense to me. What are they thinking??? What makes them think that I will gladly and casually send them my face pics???
I turned down a couple of appt requests today because of this. If the guy doesn't understand 'discretion', I see potential problem.
Samantha

NO!

You're not the only one who gets ANNOYED by this! Its crazy because the guys DONT post their face when they have the option too. So, if they dont, why in the BLEEP do they think we should. I mean, I know they are the hobbyists but SOME of US providers do have and OUTSIDE life and have things to lose. I've gotten that so much that I chose a few pics and decided to add a blur below my eyes...There are usually ONLY certain guys who will ask for a face shot and those guys I feel are going to use my pic to please themselves! NO NO NO!
GiaLedeaux is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 03:34 PM   #4
ralph lauren
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Samantha try an understand that for guys without a face pic its pretty much a blind date, (dont run your blood pressure up..) I personally jus do a little research on a lady if she doesnt have a face pic an read the reviews. Which sometimes mean researching the guy who reviewed her jus to see what his general taste in women might be.. And who dont understand why some ladies choose not to show their face, we all have a personal life..
ralph lauren is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 03:54 PM   #5
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I've calmed down now. Phewww!! LOLOLOL...yes Ralph, my blood pressure was up a bit! You're right..I don't need to be too mad about this. After all, this is a part of the screening process anyway, to weed out the guys I don't want to see. Most guys are nice, respectful with common sense. Those are the type of guys I like! :-)

Gia, it's good to know I'm not the only one. Thanks for posting, girl!
Old 06-30-2011, 03:57 PM   #6
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

Encounters: 92

I personally dont see what is wrong with asking for a face pic after the session is set. I am an eye man and get turned on by sexy eyes and sexxxy eye makeup and false eye lashes. Seeing a pic of the gal ahead of time is a turn on for me. It is not a deal breaker but I dont see anything wrong with just asking. The provider should tell the client to respect privacy issues with the picture. I totally respect all privacy issues with pictures and everything else but that is me.
whitechocolate is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 03:59 PM   #7
cinnamonshark
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

I can completely understand the discretion bit. However, from past experiences that I have encountered, usually a pic with no face, or one that is faded/blurred out means that the pics are fake. Not accusing Samantha of posting fake pics, but I have experienced this before with provider/pics not matching!
cinnamonshark is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 04:57 PM   #8
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Samantha
YOUR EXACTLY CORRECT! Call the dude a DICK and hang up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamonshark View Post
I can completely understand the discretion bit. However, from past experiences that I have encountered, usually a pic with no face, or one that is faded/blurred out means that the pics are fake. Not accusing Samantha of posting fake pics, but I have experienced this before with provider/pics not matching!
EXACTLY! So don't ask for a face picture! Either pass on the provider or make the appointment. Then when her face looks like Willy Nelson, just turn around and mumble "Should have posted a face picture!" as you RUN to your car!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 05:41 PM   #9
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Girl I feel ya--I never Show my face.

Till I trust them -
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 06:02 PM   #10
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post
Girl I feel ya--I never Show my face.

Till I trust them -
Easy for you to say.... I guess the body of a 20 year old speaks for it self!
Old 06-30-2011, 06:14 PM   #11
hobbyprojb
Valued Poster

Quote:
Samantha

hobbyprojb is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 08:27 PM   #12
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitechocolate View Post
I personally dont see what is wrong with asking for a face pic after the session is set. I am an eye man and get turned on by sexy eyes and sexxxy eye makeup and false eye lashes. Seeing a pic of the gal ahead of time is a turn on for me. It is not a deal breaker but I dont see anything wrong with just asking. The provider should tell the client to respect privacy issues with the picture. I totally respect all privacy issues with pictures and everything else but that is me.
+1

Once a session is set and client has been screened, I think a provider should at least be open to the suggestion of sending a face pic. While not a face pic, one provider I saw will send a more explicit photo of her once booked. That was kinda hot and a pleasant surprise.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 08:44 PM   #13
Still Looking
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbyprojb View Post
GREAT EXAMPLE!!! I need to go take a blood pressure bill now! DAM!
Old 06-30-2011, 09:12 PM   #14
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiaLedeaux View Post
You're not the only one who gets ANNOYED by this! Its crazy because the guys DONT post their face when they have the option too. So, if they dont, why in the BLEEP do they think we should.
Because you are the one that is receiving the cash in the business transaction. Some will be ok spending money sight unseen, others won't. Its going to matter to some guys and won't be as important to others.

Why get so worked up about it, just tell them you don't disclose pics. The chips will fall where they may, and it will either work for your business or it won't.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 12:44 AM   #15
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

My stomach churns if I think about someone I've never met before have my picture. He might cancel or NCNS and still have my picture. I would die if my friends, my job or my family finds out!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women