Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 12-10-2017, 09:40 PM   #1201
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Wow! Thanks for "enlightening" me on how 'most Americans" is code for white Americans. I did not know that.
I grew up military -- one of the most DIVERSE organizations in America - so when I talk about most Americans I talk about everybody regardless of color or creed.
But I can tell by your post - that you are still in the victim mentality. See I'm a survivor sugar and honestly, I have a low tolerance for that victim mentality - so you can peddle that shit somewhere else.

Well sorry if you don't see that by saying most Americans don't care about all these other things, that's why Trump is winning, you are talking about white Americans. Why? Because Trump is disliked and viewed negatively by African Americans, Hispanics, etc. Those groups do care about these issues you just wanted to toss to the side because income is what you think matters to most Americans. So you are inherently talking about white Americans. You can peddle your same old line about your diversity because of the military because that don't fly. The military isn't immune to small minded people. And just because you grew up around the military, that don't make you some beacon of diversity or any better than anyone else. Yet you love throwing that out. You would think you actually served the way you talk.

What have you survived? Sexual assault? Holocaust? Cancer? What makes you a survivor?

And victim mentality? What kind of idiotic bullshit is that? I'm not a victim. I grew up fine. No issues and a loving family. But unlike you, I can sympathize with people who are going through things. I know the struggle of my grandparents. My grandfather who did serve in the military, since you like to point that out. Who came back here and faced bigotry. Others who look like me dealing with bigotry even today. Guess what, it's not a victim mentality. You think African Americans, Hispanics, LGBT people, etc. choose what they are going through? We've don't have a victim mentality. My people fought for civil rights. My people served in the military when they knew they were coming home to a country that treated them as lesser. I have the blood of men and women who where beaten, blooded and killed by people who look like you. They didn't stop. They wouldn't stop. So I will never be the victim. I know the history of my people. We are more than survivors. We are fighters. We don't want to survivor, we want to thrive. And will won't be silenced by ignorant people like you. So you can go peddle that victim mentality bullshit somewhere else.
Austin Dude is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 08:18 AM   #1202
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Dude View Post
Trump is disliked and viewed negatively by African Americans.
Yah, right...

You're so full of shit. Make that LIBERAL African Americans.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 08:39 AM   #1203
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
Yah, right...

You're so full of shit. Make that LIBERAL African Americans.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You posted a picture with 5 African Americans. Did you see what percentage of the vote he got from African Americans? Do you see how many polled agree with his policies? Did you see how many came out in the recent elections in VA, NJ, and everywhere else to vote against him? I’m going to go out on a limb and say I know what people I’m closer to feel about this man. Are you really trying to pretend Trump is liked by African Americans?

And it’s not just “liberal African Americans”, though if it where they would still be an overwhelming majority of our population because most African Americans are Democrats. Trump isn’t doing well with Republican African Americans either. Man you guys possess a special type of stupidity if you are claiming Trump is doing well with African Americans.
Old 12-11-2017, 09:12 AM   #1204
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Well sorry if you don't see that by saying most Americans don't care about all these other things, that's why Trump is winning, you are talking about white Americans. Why? Because Trump is disliked and viewed negatively by African Americans, Hispanics, etc. Those groups do care about these issues you just wanted to toss to the side because income is what you think matters to most Americans. So you are inherently talking about white Americans. You can peddle your same old line about your diversity because of the military because that don't fly. The military isn't immune to small minded people. And just because you grew up around the military, that don't make you some beacon of diversity or any better than anyone else. Yet you love throwing that out. You would think you actually served the way you talk.First off,
there will always be small minded people in any organization - deal with it. I mentioned the military because of it's diversity. It is one of the most successful diverse communities in America. Are there problems in the military - yes- but their success in inclusiveness of all races is to be commended. Something you are unwilling to admit.

What have you survived? Sexual assault? Holocaust? Cancer? What makes you a survivor? Holocaust??? WTF?????

And victim mentality? What kind of idiotic bullshit is that? I'm not a victim. I grew up fine. No issues and a loving family. But unlike you, I can sympathize with people who are going through things. I know the struggle of my grandparents. My grandfather who did serve in the military, since you like to point that out. Who came back here and faced bigotry. Others who look like me dealing with bigotry even today. Guess what, it's not a victim mentality. You think African Americans, Hispanics, LGBT people, etc. choose what they are going through? We've don't have a victim mentality. My people fought for civil rights. My people served in the military when they knew they were coming home to a country that treated them as lesser. I have the blood of men and women who where beaten, blooded and killed by people who look like you. They didn't stop. They wouldn't stop. So I will never be the victim. I know the history of my people. We are more than survivors. We are fighters. We don't want to survivor, we want to thrive. And will won't be silenced by ignorant people like you. So you can go peddle that victim mentality bullshit somewhere else.
Where in the fuck do you get the idea that I want to silence people? You're the one with the giant chip on your shoulder crying about "my people"--Let me tell you the difference between us - when I say "my people" I am talking about all Americans - yes-that includes you--when you say it you just want to exclude everybody who does not agree with you. You're just losing it now.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 09:47 AM   #1205
gfejunkie

Quote:
Are you really trying to pretend Trump is liked by African Americans?
No 'pretending' about it...

You're the idiot if you try to "pretend" they don't exist at all.
Old 12-11-2017, 10:24 AM   #1206
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Where in the fuck do you get the idea that I want to silence people? You're the one with the giant chip on your shoulder crying about "my people"--Let me tell you the difference between us - when I say "my people" I am talking about all Americans - yes-that includes you--when you say it you just want to exclude everybody who does not agree with you. You're just losing it now.
Wait where did I refuse to admit diversity in the military? I just point out that they aren’t without flaws. And point out you use them as a shield often when you didn’t serve.

Holocaust, yes. When I hear someone call themselves a survivor I think Holocaust or sexual assault or cancer. What have you survivored to be the survivor you claim to be?

Oh bullshit. I’m sorry but anyone supporting Trump seeing his policies doesn’t care about all Americans. When I say my people, I am talking about people who look like me yes. But I don’t exclude anyone who’s struggling. Anyone going through things. You say you talk about all Americans but you just said most Americans don’t care about gender identity, those people are Americans and you demeaned them. You talk about victim mentality, like you believe there are African Americans with this diagnosis you’ve given us. You exclude people too so don’t pretend you don’t. Except you exclude the vulnerable and voiceless. I exclude people who are against diversity, equality and progress. And I’m far from losing it. You’re just too dumb to see things.
Old 12-11-2017, 10:27 AM   #1207
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
No 'pretending' about it...

You're the idiot if you try to "pretend" they don't exist at all.

Hahahaha I never said they don’t exist at all but they are very few and far in between. So you pretending that he has the support of the community is hilarious. You are a fucking moron if you think Trump is doing good in the community. Your belief in that kinda makes all your points invalid from here on. You probably think the world is flat too.
Old 12-11-2017, 10:33 AM   #1208
centexguy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Black employment up, up, up under Trump...

http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/17/bl...p-under-trump/
centexguy is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 12:08 PM   #1209
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by centexguy View Post
Black employment up, up, up under Trump...

http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/17/bl...p-under-trump/
Under Obama the unemployment rate for black Americans dropped from 16,8% in March of 2010 according to the article, to about 8% when he left office (the article does not give specific information of the rate when he left office). So under Obama the unemployment rate for black Americans dropped 50% from its high during the recession. Not too shabby. And according to the article, published by The Daily Caller, an extremely right wing organization, Trump increased jobs among black Americans by 700,000 from March 2017 through July 2017 according to the article. The U.S. as a whole averaged 163,000 new jobs per month starting in February of this year which would make for 815,000 new jobs in that 5 month period. And 700,000 were filled by black Americans????

I would say the numbers do not add up.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 01:52 AM   #1210
Ghostatx512
Gaining Momentum

It doesn't cover how they decreased the categories that qualified for 'unemployed'.

If you didn't find a job and your unemployment benefits ran out, guess what? You aren't unemployed anymore!

Do you have a job? No, but the unemployment rate just went down! Thank you obummer!
Ghostatx512 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 05:43 AM   #1211
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostatx512 View Post
It doesn't cover how they decreased the categories that qualified for 'unemployed'.

If you didn't find a job and your unemployment benefits ran out, guess what? You aren't unemployed anymore!
Wrong - everyone who is actively searching for a job is counted as unemployed. Only if you quit looking are you no longer counted.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 06:22 AM   #1212
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostatx512 View Post

Do you have a job? No, but the unemployment rate just went down! Thank you obummer!

So under Trump the unemployment rate has gone from 4.6% to 4.1%. Is that too a mirage?

Obama created 11,3 million jobs while in office. He inherited a recession and the economy was handed over to Trump in excellent shape compared to what it was when he took over.

The country is close to full employment. Companies can't find enough skilled employees. There are many issues on which you can criticize Obama but the economy in my opinion is not one of them.

"By contrast, Obama handed Trump an economy that was close to what economists consider full employment. The unemployment rate on Inauguration Day was 4.8%, and it has fallen since then, to 4.3% in July.

At full employment, businesses have an extremely difficult time finding available, qualified workers to fill job openings.

In fact, if Obama left a problem for Trump, it wasn't that the economy was too weak -- it was that the labor market was almost too strong. Employers may well be hiring faster if they weren't having so much trouble finding the workers they need."

Source: http://money.cnn.com/2017/08/04/news...ama/index.html

"""There's a dramatic difference between what Barack Obama was handed and what Donald Trump will be stepping into," says Mark Hamrick, senior economic analyst at Bankrate.com.

He took office in January 2009 -- in the depths of the Great Recession -- when the U.S. was bleeding nearly 800,000 jobs a month. It was the worst economic hole America had seen since the Great Depression of the 1930s."

The unemployment rate peaked at 10% and is now back down to 4.7% -- a level many consider normal for a healthy economy.

"The economy is at full employment. This is it," says Chris Rupkey, chief financial economist at MUFG Union Bank. "The pool is all but drained especially for skilled workers."

Source: http://money.cnn.com/2017/01/06/news...obs/index.html
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 09:22 AM   #1213
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

My guys...
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 08:41 PM   #1214
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Hey guys... the Democrat won the seat in Alabama.

Bahahahahahahahahahahahhahahah ahahahahahahahaha

Trump is mobilizing voters against him and bringing the Republican Party down. Add that to a horrible candidate and you get an epic loss.

Arizona, Tennessee and Nevada will be something in 2018.
Old 12-13-2017, 04:36 AM   #1215
gfejunkie

Quote:
Hey guys... the Democrat won the seat in Alabama.
So, the true child abuser won. Congratulations.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women