Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Europe > Spain - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59896
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47502
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 03-28-2010, 07:22 PM   #1
rekcaSxT
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 62
Default Spain and Portugal

If anyone has any info on Spain (and Portugal since there is no forum for it) please PM me or post here. I will be traveling there in a couple months, and want to get some hobbying in too.
rekcaSxT is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 07:57 PM   #2
papersun
Registered Member

I go to Spain often. I used to live there. In fact I was there in March. The best bet is what they call "puticlubs". This is a bar where you go in and buy a drink for 10 euros of $15. There are lots of girls there to choose from. If you buy a girl a drink, it will cost 30 euros or $45. The girls get half. I usually tell the girl that I will either buy her a drink or give her a tip after our session. She will opt for the tip because they get half if you buy them a drink, but get to keep the whole tip. To go to a private room will cost 80 euros or about $120. The girls get half the money. The girls work hard to please you and you only wear a condom to fuck. I tip between 20 to 40 euros. It is legal in Spain. Economy is bad and there is a lot of competition. If you go to one club and don't see what you like there is usually another right down the street. Most of the girls are from South America or eastern Europe. They are open between 5:00 pm to 5:00 am. I can only talk for Madrid, but I'm sure it's the same all over. In Madrid there is also a Chinese type of amp. I found it on a website called 18chicas or something like that. I had a really good time there also. Again bbbj's.
papersun is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 10:11 AM   #3
rekcaSxT
Lifetime Premium Access

Thanks papersun.

I will look into it while I am there.
Old 07-12-2010, 09:46 PM   #4
Guest092810
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Man! Gotta remember all of that! Thanks!
Guest092810 is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 02:39 AM   #5
anybuddy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Better still, check ou the local papers. They have "anuncios" of providers and decent rates. Rare is there any ripoff, and I met a few gals who I'd see regularly, including one who comes occassionally to the US to change my oil. My all time fav. Bar none.

Found a site that I didn't use while there, but it looks pretty reliable: http://www.erosguia.com/

Practice your Spanish a bit and you'll findd the best speaking aid is a long-haired latina.

Buen viaje!
Anybuddy
anybuddy is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 08:37 PM   #6
LeopoldLast
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

The best online "anuncios" sites are MundoAnuncio (any Spanish-speaking country, but a lot of listings for Spanish cities). A forum similar to ECCIE is SexoMercadoBCN for Barcelona. In MundoAnuncio pick your city from the list on the side, then under "Contactos" look in "eroticas - professionales".

Barcelona is the greatest city in the world. I can recommend a place called Arizala74. They are on the web. Lots of good independent providers too, and inexpensive (if you do not factor in the airfare!)
LeopoldLast is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 10:15 PM   #7
rekcaSxT
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeopoldLast View Post
The best online "anuncios" sites are MundoAnuncio (any Spanish-speaking country, but a lot of listings for Spanish cities). A forum similar to ECCIE is SexoMercadoBCN for Barcelona. In MundoAnuncio pick your city from the list on the side, then under "Contactos" look in "eroticas - professionales".

Barcelona is the greatest city in the world. I can recommend a place called Arizala74. They are on the web. Lots of good independent providers too, and inexpensive (if you do not factor in the airfare!)
Are these mostly E. European women, or are there some Spanish women too?
Old 11-09-2010, 07:38 AM   #8
LeopoldLast
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rekcaSxT View Post
Are these mostly E. European women, or are there some Spanish women too?
At Arizala74 there were only one or two East Europeans - most were from Latin America. Lots of Venezuelans, Colombians, Brazilians, and Dominicans. I fucked a beautiful girl there named Daniella who said she was Cuban, but later I heard she was Dominican.

Independents are Spanish and Latin American for the most part. Spanish/Catalan women will advertise as such in MundoAnuncios and similar listings.

Barcelona also has a lot of Chinese brothels. These tend to be cheaper, but you get what you pay for, and you wonder how many might be forced into working there. I found a girl at the brothel at 10 Tusset who spoke English, said she was working to buy a house back in China. The brothel at 66 Enrique Granados is about 10 euros more than the other Chinese places, but has nicer girls. Had a great time with "Helen" there.
LeopoldLast is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 03:34 AM   #9
webslinger16
Registered Member

Encounters: 10

what cities will you be hitting up?
webslinger16 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 04:01 PM   #10
the_han
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 18

Anyone know where to go in sevilla?