Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70399
biomed160419
Yssup Rider59882
gman4452903
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47486
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35264
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-01-2011, 09:02 PM   #31
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Yah from what I have heard Gimmethat will wear a girl out!! He and I would never have a date but I would totally buy him a drink off the clock.
Old 01-01-2011, 09:06 PM   #32
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrabbit6926 View Post
That is just nasty. I know before I see someone that i'm shower fresh. Just hard to believe that some guys would actually not even think about making sure that your clean. I think that goes for both sides.
Yes one would think so...But every now and again (it's rare, but does happen)..a client will come in with poor hygiene...and that's just something I can't deal with..

I'm always going to be fresh and clean for my clients, I expect the same!
Old 01-01-2011, 09:08 PM   #33
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post
if i saw that id have to take him to the car wash
Old 01-01-2011, 09:11 PM   #34
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

Valerie,

Not sure I like that avatar. You are much sexier than what that pic shows.
Old 01-01-2011, 09:17 PM   #35
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29123
My ECCIE Reviews

I do like that you follow me around Gimme. Where would I be without my reject stalkers... I said "personality" is everything to me. You came at me like LE talking all that shit. That's why I asked for the pic... or I guess it could be that I am bat shit crazy. Hell, you decide since now you have all the information.

Be careful London. He gets mad and goes for the reputation when he don't get what he wants.

Why would a girl want to wear her toy box out and have to take the next 3 days off? That was my thought anyway. But what do I know, I am just bat shit crazy.

Gimme, I know the perfect girl for you but you will have quite a drive... LMAO! She'd probably do ya for free just to hear ya call me "CRAZY".

Valerie, I miss your other avatar This one is nice but the other one was TOO HOTT!

Some guys want to be nasty when they come in. I seen a whole list of them in a thread about how we should just shut up and suck it up cause they pay us. I wrote down the whole list of them and refused them dates too. Some are still my reject stalkers. They don't have the brains to realize that guys see what they post outside of slamming us girls and they see a pattern to their behavior. This is a useful tool cause the seasoned hobbyists and smart guys come to me and the ill minded or dim witted stay away. Works for me. Thanks guys! Keep up the good work guys! I appreciate you more than you will ever know. It also shows me which providers have enough experience to talk cause if you know anything it's that a good provider always declines business for good reasons and rejected guys almost always stalk and attack that girl's credibility. If you please everybody in this business, you are not a good provider. That's just a fact! They don't talk about the ones they don't miss... right London?
Old 01-01-2011, 09:21 PM   #36
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post
if i saw that id have to take him to the car wash
Yes! And it would have to be the premium one at that!
Old 01-01-2011, 09:29 PM   #37
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacey Companion View Post
Be careful London. He gets mad and goes for the reputation when he don't get what he wants.
What reputation? Everyone he talks to already hates me anyway haaaaaaaa!
Old 01-01-2011, 09:31 PM   #38
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
Yes! And it would have to be the premium one at that!
You ladies crack me up!
Old 01-01-2011, 10:16 PM   #39
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

LMAO London... I know, I know... right? That's why the smart and classy ones READ REVIEWS and aren't gullable enough to listen to anyone who hasn't reviewed us!!! It's the brain surgery of the boards... ROFLMAO!

But seriously though "THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL THE HELP".

Oh Goodness my stomach hurts sooo bad...

Happy New Year to you and your beautiful sexy ass! Touch'e

AND "THANKS FOR BEING BIRDS OF A FEATHER TOO"!!!

Old 01-01-2011, 10:42 PM   #40
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79

Ladies, Unfortunately you lost me at "dick cheese"....(Is that anything like head cheese?) ....eeeewwwwww!!!
Old 01-01-2011, 10:42 PM   #41
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default this is an outright lie!

[B][/B]
Quote:
That was me Gimme is talking about ladies...lmao. He requested an over night and stated that he was not interested in girls that wanted to sleep, go out or anything besides straight hard core banging all night.
This is highly slanderous stuff you have thrown on board here as to my screening demeanor. So let's just state the facts. Your just being very messy right now....but Ill do ok booking ladies either way.

1. I inquired with you if you did overnight? Key word is inquire here....

The first words out of your mouth was who on thee nola board do you know......then you proceeded to talk to your cats in the baackground.....

We never discussed rates....I did send you an email on the type of arrangement I sought....WHICH WAS IN STARK CONTRAST TO THE BANGFEST AND ABUSE YOU MAKE IT SEEM LIKE VIA YOUR POST. I didn't namecall you by saying you were bat shit crazy......you just seem to fit the profile at time on board and from otherr guys experiences with you.

Originally I sent you the inquiry for shits and giggles. !lthough they say the crazy ones usually fuck very well lol. Some of the main people in our initial conversation you had adversion to ever seeing on board told me how you might react. So I had to observe for myself and you didn't dissapooint.

I have seen ladies recently and haven't had any problems. So this stuff you say about "he offered to pay me handsomely only if we stayed in and didn't take breaks if he fucked me all night" is straight bs. If your gonna lie about that part at least make it believable ok. What I want from each lady varies...but its never just straight sex with no breaks, as that wouldn't make sense.

When I talked to you via the phone...you seemed kinda weird. You were talking to your cats, you didn't seem to comfortable talking to a black man....and had the nerve to call me a "safe black" whatever that means.......so I just decided to pass on INQUIRING......the dick picture request wa a tad disrespectful to ask me about. I don't consider that gentlemanly.

[B][/B]
Quote:
I said Gimme knows me well enough to call me bat shit crazy.
Nope don't know you from adam and eve and don't care to find out.

[B][/B]
Quote:
I just never discussed him bcd like he apparently does me.
Ok now your stirring shit. Many people have discussed you....usually its followed by a search with crazy, and bat shit. I can't help it if your id pops up on multple hits from those search fields. Lol

[B][/B]
Quote:
Personally I don't talk about people I have never met... PERIOD. I figure anyone dumb enough to listen to those people is a match made in hell.
So much for discretion, integrity, and tact....you clearly showed in your response you have none. I hope as many gents see this as possible to avoid this type of stuff. Iv said my piece respond with falsehoods on any of it you wish.

Definitely a dealbreaker to encounter crazy chicks....not calling you one though lol. Your just kinda ignorant. That's not a dis...just the way it is. Sheesh.
Old 01-01-2011, 10:44 PM   #42
FLWrite
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
Deal breakers for me

~Men under 35
~If he smells and refuses to take a shower at my incall
~Waits till the last minute to take a shower and takes up an additional 30 minutes..ugh!
(If you pay for the hour .. you get the hour but respect my time PLEASE!)
~Last minute appointments (I have a 24 hour policy and a few guys will still email last minute... um no!)
~ AA guys.. sorry!
~Drug users
~Equipment failure due to drug use.
~Guys that are bossy/demanding (major TURNOFF!)
~Outcalls... NEVER! (I'll make an exception for regulars)
~Rough DATY (Don't rub your beard down there.. THAT DOES NOT FEEL GOOD!)
~Sticking your fingers or anything else in my booty.. no no no no .. hell no!
~Cheap guys/asking for specials.. will get you on the Naomi DNS list.
So I'm assuming you won't mind if I cover the bed with spinach and have a small choir performing in the corner of the room?
Old 01-01-2011, 10:46 PM   #43
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh Gimme, what you don't realize is I still have that email and will gladly share it with any mods or girls. I don't need to lie... and anyone that knows me, knows it! See, your lies and half truths haven't hurt me... I guess the truth hurts you.

Oh and my cats weren't with me and you were one of the first ones in the south I blew off nicely... you devil you! Nice try though! Bla bla bla bla bla! All of my REVIEWS are fab so bite me. you are the one pretending to know me. As usual, you got your feelings hurt and still lash out. I have ALWAYS been honest and said I don't see everyone, I am very selective. So there's a group of you now. Well I am not apologizing for being selective. I implore any provider to see you. You won't change your demanding nature on my account.

And what is a "safe black" anyway? Does that mean a safe black man? Hmmmm, I was convinced you were a cop with all the openness and graphic detail. I am sooo sure I am not the only one you were so outspoken too so I rest my case.

By the way, I never spoke to you on the phone... and you all ready admitted it was email so HAAAA! If you are gonna lie, do a better job of it. My stomach really does hurt from laughing toooo hard.

I refuse to have a battle of the wits with an unarmed person...
Old 01-01-2011, 10:47 PM   #44
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLWrite View Post
So I'm assuming you won't mind if I cover the bed with spinach and have a small choir performing in the corner of the room?
LOL!!
Old 01-01-2011, 10:55 PM   #45
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

spinach & a choir?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
LOL!!
Now thats pretty creative!!